Haier HWF90BW1

Haier HWF90BW1

MPN: HWF90BW1
See the Best Front Loading Washing Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Haier

Raej
Raej

Less than 6 months old, spinning cycle doesn't work properly

Less than 6 months old , clothes are left drenched after each wash cycle. Can't contact havier for support no one answers . Good guys are refusing to refund product. I purchased a fridge as well and that broken down 2 months ago ! fridge isn't operational and washing machine is on the way to malfunctioning completely . Good guys and havier are avoiding my request for assistance. I won't purchase this brand again nor will I purchase any products from the good guys. Very poor customer support .

Purchased in August 2020 at The Good Guys for $799.00.

Sparkies
SparkiesWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best value, high capacity Front loader.

Highly recommend this product. Has multiple pre- program options, including a 15 minute fast wash. You can also adjust to suit your needs. Fast 1400rpm max spin, gets clothes really dry and clean. Great capacity- easily fits my king size doona. Very quiet wash, even on the highest spin cycle. Works perfectly and has all the features we need.

Purchased in July 2020 at The Good Guys for $647.00.

Awesome machine!

We usually wash a mix of fabrics and clothes, we are very satisfied with the machines performance. The washing times are efficient and everything comes out quite dry ready to hang!

Purchased in January 2020 for $899.00.

MSMasked

I’ve bought matching haeir washer and dryer, the salesperson told me I can stack the dryer but I saw on the details specification on their website it’s not stackable, pls advice.

Nicola Mc Donell
Nicola Mc Donell

The dryers are stackable, I have my own washer and dryer of the same name as you’re interested in stacked. You’ll need a stacking kit from fisher and Paykel to secure them. If you’re looking at the specifications for the washing machine it will say it can’t be stacked, they’re meaning that it can’t go on the top of another washing or dryer. Dryers are usually always able to stack as long as they are similar in dimension. The washing machines are too heavy to stack on top of another product which is why it will say that you can’t stack them. Hopefully this makes sense.

MSM

hi nicola, thanks for your answer and reply. it definately helped.

NinDyle
NinDyleasked

Should I buy a Haier, HiSense or another brand up to $1K. Electrolux 10kg was avail for $1050, I am disappointed I didnt buy at time of deal.

Rosa S.
Rosa S.asked

Is Haier a good brand never herd of it

DJ Moss
DJ Moss

Chinese brand but very big, a little big of you get what you pay for but their quality seems to have improved a lot in recent years.

power2004
power2004

Haier have improved there products and reliability after buying fisher and paykel and also G.E.

Get an answer from our members and Haier representatives

CategoryFront Loading Washing Machines
Capacity9 kg
Household Size 3-4 people
FeaturesAuto Balancing and Door/Lid Lock (Child-proof)
Energy Rating4 star(s)