Haigh's Chocolate

Haigh's Chocolate

Online store and Physical store

See the Best Food & Drink Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sleaf1

Sleaf1Brisbane

Arrived quickly in perfect condition.

Best chocolates EVER. They arrived from South Australia to Queensland in two days, in perfect condition. Well wrapped, with ice packs. Can't wait to order more. Best chocolates in the World.

Mac

MacSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product - even greater people at Collins St store

We all know how good the chocolates are - especially the dark ones
At the Collins St store recently we were looked after by two of the greatest store people ever - Tim and his offsider - happy, funny and knowledgeable - many thanks to you both - we should have purchased more as whet we got are all gone.

Store LocationCollins Street storefront
Puppyracer

PuppyracerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Yumbo

Seriously, the Christmas pudding needs to come out about 3 months before Christmas.

Staff in the store are always friendly and it exceeds expectation getting to sample the chocolate as well

Store LocationCollins street
spread the word

spread the wordMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor product

Purchased rocky road all it was chocolate and marshmallow No buts No cherry No pistachio Not decent rocky road cheap ingredients expensive price.how to get rich rip everyone off go to Darrell lee

Store LocationGlenelg

Est

EstMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best chocolate available

A little more pricey than your usual chocolate, but so worth it! Pretty much the bees knees when it comes to chocolate. If you haven’t had Haigh’s Chocolate yet, you are missing out. Staff are always lovely too!

Store LocationGolden Grove

Excellent!

Haigh's chocolate is world class. I've been to Switzerland and have toured some of the worlds best chocolate factories, but I rate Haigh's chocolate above Swiss chocolates. Whilst Swiss chocolate may be smoother, Haigh's chocolates are extreme flavour treats.
Tip: when eating a Haigh's piece, don't be in a hurry. You must be able to give that little chocolate treat your undivided attention and analyse and appreciate the flavour exploding on your palette.

Revolting

Tastes like cocoa butter salt and sugar. Where's the actual chocolate for this price? Their milk chocolate is 50% sugar, that's way too much. Their truffles are filled with sugary fondant and beyond too sweet. The violet flavoured one is particularly vile. Do yourself a favour and buy Koko Black instead.

Smoog

SmoogHedland

Fantastic chocolates and service

I am an extreme lover of chocolate and have tried chocolate from around the world. I recently found out about Haighs so decided to give them a try. I was not disappointed: their chocolates are equal to any I've had in Europe. I especially liked their Australian collection that uses Australian native flavours.
What also impressed me was their after sale service. I had an issue with delivery and they went, I feel, above and beyond what was expected to resolve it. It's so rare these days to find a company willing to do this.

HM2

HM2Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

best chocolate ever!

Haigh's chocolates are the most delicious chocolates you can buy. The shops are beautifully set out and the lovely staff always offer a free tasting when you have purchased some of their wonderful products.

Lindy

LindySydney, NSW

Some are disappointing

Today I bought 3 salted caramel chocolates to take to a movie. They were neither caramel nor the slightest bit salty. Room for improvement.
I do agree that they are generally good.

Fran M.

Fran M.Melbourne

You haven't lived until you've had a Haigh's chocolate

This chocolate is amazing! Delicious smooth milk chocolate that melts in your mouth. Hard caramels that seem to go on forever. Dark chocolate scorched macadamias with a fabulous crunch. Marshmallowy croquettes. Exquisite peppermint chocolate frogs. I think I've tried just about everything, and I've never met a Haigh's chocolate that I didn't love...

Sush

SushSydney

Nicest chocolate shops in Australia

I first heard of Haigh's when I visited their factory in Adelaide to do the free tour. Since then if I need to buy a present or give someone a nice treat, Haigh's is my first choice. The staff are always a pleasure to deal with, they offer a free taste everytime you buy something in store, and their variety is great! particularly love the easter range and buy eggs and bilby's every year. The chocolates taste brilliant!

Review collected in partnership with Haigh's Chocolate

Roland59

Roland59Adelaide

Lousy customer service

Ordered a box of chocolates to be delivered for a delivery cost of $15 only to find out it takes up to one week to deliver in a hot, Aust post van. Surely for this cost it can be delivered directly similar to gift baskets? I questioned Haighs about the delay in even sending it off to Aust post only to be told they missed the delivery day. Overpriced and arrogant! So I ordered chocolates from interstate and they arrived within 24 hours

AlanMarg

AlanMargMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best chocolate in the world

I received a box of Haigh's chocolate truffles as a Christmas present from my husband. He knows that I love them. They are superb both in terms of the quality of the chocolate and the richness and variety of the fillings. One at a time is the way to go but so difficult to put into practice.

Globetrotting Steve

Globetrotting SteveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Simply the Best

sophie

sophieNoosa

Amazed; beautiful shop!

Went to this shop in QVB when I was last in Sydney. Was very impressed! Had time for their customers, professional, friendly service, an all-over great shopping experience!

SuzyqfromSydney

SuzyqfromSydneySydney

Not too busy to look after all their customers

Recently went into QVB store to purchase chocolate for Christmas. Even though staff under pressure from afternoon rush staff member who served me managed to look after elderly customer with walking stick with suggestions whilst serving me. Love Haighs and love the great customer service. So proud this store is Australian and always recommend to others as I think this is the best chocolate in the world. Don't forget to line as this is not always visible where it starts in this store.