3.0

50% · 11 · 50%

1.0
Job Satisfaction
1.0
Brand Manager for Hair Vision? Claim your listing.

dinamav21
dinamav21

Ange
AngeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC25 posts

Excellent customer service, a really welcoming and friendly environment to relax and be pampered

I'm so glad I 'discovered' Hair Vision after so many months of lockdown due to Covid I couldn't get in to my 'usual' salon but I was fortunate enough to get an appointment at 'Hair Vision '......and I couldn't be happier, the staff are all lovely, friendly and down to earth, it's a lovely experience getting pampered and I always come out feeling awesome. The prices are excellent and well and truly worth every single cent.