Haircare Superstore

Brand Manager for Haircare Superstore? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.2

Samii
SamiiFar West, NSW

Haircare Superstore

I spend a small fortune on haircare products!! This is first time I’ve placed an order with Haircare Superstore…Olaplex products were so reasonably priced as they can be quite expensive!

Service was great down to a handwritten Thank You card. Postage was really quick it was at my door within 4 days of placing my order (even with delayed postage due to Covid-19 and the facts I live Outback NSW.

I will definitely be a repeat customer and would recommend them to anyone.

Clare
ClareSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service

I ordered a few products this morning. This is my first time ordering with you. I just received the order hand delivered. Talk about first class service. Thank you so much!

Great service and fast shipping

This is my first time using this store and I cannot recommend it enough! It has fast shipping, friendly service, great prices and a wide range of products.

Claudia
ClaudiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst experience

Worst customer service I’ve experienced, wasn’t happy with the plates on the straightener was rough and different colour and texture as the photo. They did nothing to help offered to refund me $119.95 instead of the full amount and when I requested the full refund they “withdrew their offer”.

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Haircare Superstore compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Silver
SilverBrisbane

Great company to deal with

Found this company online and ordered some shampoo & conditioner. They have a large variety of hair products and their website was easy to us. Delivery was really quick as products were posted out the same day.