Listing monitored by Hairhouse

3.1
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (14)

Help! I took advice from Hairhouse and it has ruined my hair!

Store LocationBurleigh QLD
Date PurchasedMarch 2021
Kaz
KazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pacific Fair staff are rude & stock is over priced.

I have been here 4-5 times and had a different staff member each time and always snooty & rude. Yes I do my own hair and I go to buy products for that. It's a fun mama & daughter playtime to play hair salons at home. I don't need stuck up hairdressers looking down their noses at me to pay twice to 3 times as much as anywhere else. Bland af. GlamaCo are way friendlier and cheaper for the same products!

Store LocationPacific Fair
Date PurchasedJanuary 2020
Gabik
GabikGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I walked in to the Plenty Valley store today with a question. I was out the store in 5 minutes. Jenna approached me and was so helpful and knowledgeable and gave me the best product for my needs. Thanks Jenna. wonderful to have great service which is so rare to find today!

Store LocationPlenty Valley Westfield, Vic 3752 Shop 84
Date PurchasedNovember 2020

Uneducated piercers

Store LocationWaurn Ponds
Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Hairhouse Physical store compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Hauwa M.
Hauwa M.

Very good customer service

I had my piercing done at another business. I wanted to change the stud, bought one at hair house staff while trying to fix it saw there was an issue, spend extra time to fix it at no extra cost

Store LocationChadstone
Sofia
SofiaSydney, NSW

Love my new hairdryer highly recommend "Halo Jennifer"

Love my new hairdryer even though its missing the spare nozzle. $220 later i received a box with a Hairdryer and warranty card. No spare nozzle, no plastic wrapping. I must say im very happy with service i always receive by Andrew at Wetherill Park store. Always goes above & beyond to assist his customers. Im very happy with the halo jennifer that Andrew recommended despite missing parts. The hairdryer is perfect. Makes my hair so straight and soft. I really appreciate the assistance i received and recommended product was perfect.

Store LocationWetherill Park
Date PurchasedFebruary 2020
Extremely disappointed
Extremely disappointedNortheast, VIC

Ridiculously high prices & slow slow service - Lygon Street Carlton

Store LocationLygon street Carlton Vic

Scuffed piercing

I went to HW Broadmeadows to get a labret piercing and the lady did it off centre and didn't tell me much on how to care for it, she also didn't screw the ball in properly and it fell out, after blaming me for playing with it (it hurt too much to play with) she went to put in another without telling me how painful it would be, hurt more then the piercing so i backed away, she dropped the ball and got super mad when she had to grab another. never coming back AGAIN

Store LocationBroadmeadows
Chazza
ChazzaVictoria

Eyebrow piercing

I got my eyebrow piercing re done a few years ago at Dandenong Plaza HHWS and the customer service was great. The lady was very gentle, let me choose exactly where I wanted the piercing and did it very quickly. She was very thorough about after care.

Store LocationDandenong Plaza

KAYBEE
KAYBEESouthwest, VIC

My go-to place for haircare products

Was desperately looking for something to revive my tired, damaged hair - a wonderful woman at the Waurn Ponds store recommended a new range of haircare products (Harper & Arlo). No hard-sell... just great friendly advice... and the products actually were as good as she said they would be! Thankyou!

Store LocationWaurn Ponds, Vcic
Date PurchasedJune 2019
Satellite Sally
Satellite SallyPerth, WA

Chatswood Store. My tape hair extensions were replaced expertly. Very happy.

The BEST. The competitors were expensive and rude. Very happy 3 weeks later. I tried 2 states and inferior retaping. My extensions will last 12 months and not 6 months because I spend on quality products and now I f finally have a decent unassuming hairdresser.

Store LocationChatswood
Date PurchasedJuly 2019
RescuedIsMy F.
RescuedIsMy F.Illawarra, NSW

Paid $230 for balayage but they destroyed & burned my hair the day before my holiday. The owner refuses to resolve it

• +1Thumbnail
Store LocationHAIRHOUSE WAREHOUSE , STOCKLANDS SHELLHARBOUR NSW
Date PurchasedApril 2019

Nikki B.
Nikki B.Central Queensland, QLD

Fantastic customer service

My review is o my for Ben at the Richmond Store where ikea is. He was a pleasure to be served by and helped me out by leaving with more than I wanted but ended up paying the same amount!!

11/10 customer service and overall bloody food bloke

Store LocationRichmond
Date PurchasedMay 2019
bidol
bidolGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First time was great

The first time I went there it was great was really happy with my experience but the second time wasn’t so good!she did a bad job and I wasn’t happy at all.there stuff is so expensive too

Store LocationBroadmeadows