Hairhouse Physical store

Hairhouse Physical store (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Hairhouse

2.0

bidol
bidolGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First time was great

The first time I went there it was great was really happy with my experience but the second time wasn’t so good!she did a bad job and I wasn’t happy at all.there stuff is so expensive too

Jane L
Jane L

So rude and disrespectful

So I have short hair and deal with hair loss so my hair is very thin. I walked in asking for a trim and she says $40. I tell her that it's just a trim and so I ask for the manager. She calls over the manager who was incredibly rude and dismissive, saying that the lowest she can go was $45, and I'm like the other lady just told me $40 and you upped it?! I would never recommend this to anyone. Absolutely disgusted by their behaviour.

bad customer service

the worker saw that me and the friend that i was with were teens and tried to make us buy way too many products by telling us that our hair wasn't done well, overall the worker was very rude and i wont be going back any time soon.

Store Locationhighpoint

Nose Ring.

I bought a nose ring awhile ago, and my nose got instantly infected, and now it won’t go away, been applying detol and everything that can get rid of the infection, nothing it working, horrible pericings.

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Hairhouse Physical store compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Lauren
LaurenCairns

Worst blowdry ever

I popped in hairhouse warehouse in cairns shopping centre and decided to get a blowdry. I asked for big and bouncy with curls and volume, but unfortunately the hairdresser did not have a clue how to do this and it took her an hour to to just make a complete mess of my hair and in the end spent 5 mins using straighteners to curl the ends to salvage it, as i was eager to leave as the appointment had overrun.

The girl was lovely, so i did not want to be rude to her and tried to guide her at one point (to no avail) as I often style my own hair in this way.

I am shocked that a qualified hairdresser cannot do a blowdry, but more than anything i begrudged paying $50 to get my hair done, when i could've done a better job myself.

Other Beauty Product Retailers