Listing monitored by Hairhouse

2.0

Dee
DeeMudgeeraba, Gold Coast, Qld

Terrible costumer service at Hair house pacific fair

Hairhouse
Renee S.Hairhouse

Hi Dee, we are so very sorry to hear about your experience with Hairhouse. You have our personal commitment to improve the way our staff serves every customer. Until then, please accept our sincerest apologies on behalf of everyone on the team.

Jacki
Jacki

Did not receive product and told to chase it up myself

Do not shop with Hairhouse Warehouse!! Ordered a product and was supposed to be delivered within a couple of hours by Door Dash. Product did not arrive and when I called the Liverpool Westfield store, was told by Melinda, that I needed to chase it up myself through Door Dash and that the product was still there. So basically, I have paid $70 and have not received my product. Great customer service Hairhouse Warehouse. Will never use again

hornsbz hairhouse warehouse

If you want your hair cloured, don't go here. They did a terrible job! i came out with the same hair colour as I went in with.

JACKIEBOY
JACKIEBOYIllawarra, NSW

Rip off salon with very rude unprofessional staff

$55 for my teenager daughters hair trim is a bit rich. There was no wash, blow dry or styling involved, just a straight out trim. My daughter went in there on her own and forgot to check the price whilst I was busy elsewhere in Shellharbour with my son and elderly mother. We normally get her hair cut in another salon for $30 and I checked 2 doors down in Just Cuts where it’s $30. Just blatant robbery....

I went back to query $55 and was meet a very rude young women. I was told teenagers are charged at the same rate as adult. In any case they should tell people how much it’s going to cost before they sit them down.

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Hairhouse Physical store compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

B H.
B H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

UNPROFESSIONAL

Rude and disrespectful staff! Products and services are way overpriced and staff are unhelpful. Management is highly unprofessional!! STAY AWAY!!

Help! I took advice from Hairhouse and it has ruined my hair!

Kaz
KazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pacific Fair staff are rude & stock is over priced.

I have been here 4-5 times and had a different staff member each time and always snooty & rude. Yes I do my own hair and I go to buy products for that. It's a fun mama & daughter playtime to play hair salons at home. I don't need stuck up hairdressers looking down their noses at me to pay twice to 3 times as much as anywhere else. Bland af. GlamaCo are way friendlier and cheaper for the same products!

Wendy H.
Wendy H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

NEVER AGAIN

Faulty Product

oh just to add... no, a return claim HASNT even been offered....id just like to exchange the product for another...thats all.

Uneducated piercers

Ronia
RoniaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Worst Customer Service and Refund Policy Ever!

The staff at the Pacific Fair Hairhouse Warehouse recommended a hair straightener that does not work on my hair. They provided me with false information. I tried to return it for a refund and they were obnoxious, rude and unhelpful with absolutely 0 care factor. I am now trying to get my refund from head office but am receiving the same treatment. I will never shop in Hairhouse Warehouse again and I do not recommend anyone to shop with them to avoid the heartache and emotional stress I have been going through with them!!!

Alex
AlexSydney, NSW

False advertising and wrong colour

I went to the Hairhouse Warehouse in Bondi Junction. Asked for a red hair dye and a blue hair dye. After I got home and applied it to my hair, it in fact was neither red nor blue. Instead of the specified colours, the blue turned out as a dark greyish black that matched my usual hair colour and the red turned out as a pinky-orange. Very disappointed and annoyed about this and will be asking for a refund.

Gemma
GemmaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DISHONEST RECOMMENDATIONS !!!

Very disappointing that every time I visit a Hairhouse Warehouse store I am always recommended products from the same brand 'Sexy Hair'! This is an awful brand. I will not be taking the advise from sales assistants who are un-educated on their products. It's very frustrating that I cannot receive genuine recommendations.

Store LocationPlenty Valley
Date PurchasedApril 2020
Leeane B.
Leeane B.South East Queensland, QLD

A joke of a business at Pacific Fair

I bought a travel size hair straightener, 2 days ago. Yesterday, realised I paid 30% more for it, then elsewhere. I went in today with product & receipt. Asking them to price match product. The girl who claimed to be the manager, remembered me & said NO they do nto price match. She then said she couldnt sell it, as I had used it (wrong an assumption on her part). I walked out stunned. What business can operate with such a negative return policy? One that will not be around next year. Talk about another franchise lemon...

Store LocationPacific Fair