Listing monitored by Hairhouse

• Return Claim MadeYes (2) · No

Faulty Product

Store LocationPacific Fair, Broadbeach QLD
Date PurchasedJuly 2020

oh just to add... no, a return claim HASNT even been offered....id just like to exchange the product for another...thats all.

Ronia
RoniaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Worst Customer Service and Refund Policy Ever!

The staff at the Pacific Fair Hairhouse Warehouse recommended a hair straightener that does not work on my hair. They provided me with false information. I tried to return it for a refund and they were obnoxious, rude and unhelpful with absolutely 0 care factor. I am now trying to get my refund from head office but am receiving the same treatment. I will never shop in Hairhouse Warehouse again and I do not recommend anyone to shop with them to avoid the heartache and emotional stress I have been going through with them!!!

Store LocationPacifc Fair Gold Coast