Listing monitored by Hairhouse

2.0
Gemma
GemmaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DISHONEST RECOMMENDATIONS !!!

Very disappointing that every time I visit a Hairhouse Warehouse store I am always recommended products from the same brand 'Sexy Hair'! This is an awful brand. I will not be taking the advise from sales assistants who are un-educated on their products. It's very frustrating that I cannot receive genuine recommendations.

Store LocationPlenty Valley
Date PurchasedApril 2020
bidol
bidolGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First time was great

The first time I went there it was great was really happy with my experience but the second time wasn’t so good!she did a bad job and I wasn’t happy at all.there stuff is so expensive too

Lauren
LaurenCairns

Worst blowdry ever

I popped in hairhouse warehouse in cairns shopping centre and decided to get a blowdry. I asked for big and bouncy with curls and volume, but unfortunately the hairdresser did not have a clue how to do this and it took her an hour to to just make a complete mess of my hair and in the end spent 5 mins using straighteners to curl the ends to salvage it, as i was eager to leave as the appointment had overrun.

The girl was lovely, so i did not want to be rude to her and tried to guide her at one point (to no avail) as I often style my own hair in this way.

I am shocked that a qualified hairdresser cannot do a blowdry, but more than anything i begrudged paying $50 to get my hair done, when i could've done a better job myself.