Listing monitored by Hairhouse

2.0

Gabik
GabikGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I walked in to the Plenty Valley store today with a question. I was out the store in 5 minutes. Jenna approached me and was so helpful and knowledgeable and gave me the best product for my needs. Thanks Jenna. wonderful to have great service which is so rare to find today!

Hauwa M.
Hauwa M.

Very good customer service

I had my piercing done at another business. I wanted to change the stud, bought one at hair house staff while trying to fix it saw there was an issue, spend extra time to fix it at no extra cost

Sofia
SofiaSydney, NSW

Love my new hairdryer highly recommend "Halo Jennifer"

Love my new hairdryer even though its missing the spare nozzle. $220 later i received a box with a Hairdryer and warranty card. No spare nozzle, no plastic wrapping. I must say im very happy with service i always receive by Andrew at Wetherill Park store. Always goes above & beyond to assist his customers. Im very happy with the halo jennifer that Andrew recommended despite missing parts. The hairdryer is perfect. Makes my hair so straight and soft. I really appreciate the assistance i received and recommended product was perfect.

Chazza
ChazzaVictoria

Eyebrow piercing

I got my eyebrow piercing re done a few years ago at Dandenong Plaza HHWS and the customer service was great. The lady was very gentle, let me choose exactly where I wanted the piercing and did it very quickly. She was very thorough about after care.

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Hairhouse Physical store compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

KAYBEE
KAYBEESouthwest, VIC

My go-to place for haircare products

Was desperately looking for something to revive my tired, damaged hair - a wonderful woman at the Waurn Ponds store recommended a new range of haircare products (Harper & Arlo). No hard-sell... just great friendly advice... and the products actually were as good as she said they would be! Thankyou!

Satellite Sally
Satellite SallyPerth, WA

Chatswood Store. My tape hair extensions were replaced expertly. Very happy.

The BEST. The competitors were expensive and rude. Very happy 3 weeks later. I tried 2 states and inferior retaping. My extensions will last 12 months and not 6 months because I spend on quality products and now I f finally have a decent unassuming hairdresser.

Nikki B.
Nikki B.Central Queensland, QLD

Fantastic customer service

My review is o my for Ben at the Richmond Store where ikea is. He was a pleasure to be served by and helped me out by leaving with more than I wanted but ended up paying the same amount!!

11/10 customer service and overall bloody food bloke