Hairhouse Warehouse Salon

Hairhouse Warehouse Salon

See the Best Salons in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Marcela Brown

Marcela Brown

Unhappy

Disapointed

Disapointed

AWESOME SERVICE!

AWESOME SERVICE! What a delight to actually find a store so great with staff so professional and great in what they do! Spoilt with service always. Confident and talented members of the staff.

Bad return policy

The are the worst I have ever experience!!!
All I wanted an exchange for a product
The product was not used, proper packaging and I had the receipt and within exchange terms
I went to 3 Hair House Warehouse stores and they all refused, giving me different excuses. They are happy to take your money. It’s disgusting on their behalf
I will never shop there again or recommend them to anyone

Jen

JenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful service!

Fantastic cut and color in the Ipswich salon. Attention to detail, skilled stylist and colorist. Management so accommodating, friendly and efficient. Great team working together to take care of their clients. Thank you!

shazza

shazzaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

do not use this service

They have no idea what they are doing!! My daughters hair has been badly damaged and broken off. The outer hair is orange and her scalp hair is white. She asked for golden blonde. She was then charged $200 for this disaster!!! 1 month out of her sisters wedding. This is a warning to not got to this hair dresser.

Unhappy gal

Unhappy galNorth Queensland, QLD

Absolutely appalling

Went in to have roots redone. The roots ended up really bright they had 2 attempts in salon to fix. Let me walk out with terrible hair and stiff hair . Drove to shops and had to buy hair dye as I had funerals to go to..
Manager and owner have both decided to ignore me....
He shouldn’t be a business owner!!!

Nothappyjan

NothappyjanSydney, NSW

Ridiculous prices and bad service

I am bleached blonde(shoulder length hair) and wanted half head of foils for regrowth. Was told my hair was too dry and to use certain products for 3 weeks then come back for foils. I was quoted $180....Bought $90 of products that I used then came back 3 weeks later. Sat for nearly half an hour to then be told it would take 2 seperate visits, half head of foils both visits...to get my roots blonde....at $600. Yeah...NO!!! Said “forget it”
I have never come across a salon this expensive.

Fifi

FifiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shocking customer service and even accused me of product tampering

Don’t buy from HHW or Harper & Arlo. I have been shopping there for years and only one complaint recently and they are totally not interested in helping me with a product they recommend and possibly produce

Excellent service

I always go to Hair Warehouse Spencer Outlet Centre for my cut, i am always greeted with a smile and they fit me in to their busy schedule as best they can. Looking forward to visiting again.

Amanda Taylor

Amanda TaylorGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid at all cost

Went to Hairhouse warehouse Church st, Brighton. They recommended me for a hair colour and it burns my scalp when i came back they lied to me saying that i did not do the instruction so i asked them to write the instruction and they said it’s against the law for them to write the instructions. This store has breached my consumer law rights and very deceitful to customers. I warn everyone not to ever buy anything from them.

Colour Shock

Colour ShockSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wrong colour, dry ends

I had shown a picture to the lady whom usually does my hair @ HHWH Browns Plains Salon, though she had organised me to have my hair done in the morning by another hair stylist, whom I’m assuming is in training as the morning was my availability. A colour consultation was done with my regular hairdresser whom then handed it over to the other girl. I have uploaded a picture of the colour I asked for to the colour it turned out. Very disappointed in the end, pretty hurtful & embarrassing to be honest. I was consulted $175 for this, which I think is overpriced. They have offered to re do it tomorrow, I will be reviewing the second visit also. Honestly just want a refund

Very upset disappointed

Had asked for my hair to be cut short from shoulder length and foils
After 4 hours of waiting to have it finished waiting for lunch breaks total disorientation from the hair dresser n 265 dollars later not being told amount either I’m am so upset did a crap job
Now I am going to get it fixed only days later by another hair dresser Cos my hair has been hacked at. It looks disgusting Never again
That is the last time I take my business there

The Camerons

The CameronsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Overcharged

I was charged $110.00 for a basic trim I could have done at home. Was told I needed hairwash, but I had washed my hair that day so declined. ...said no to blowdry as I live near premises and was not going out. Haircut took 10 mins and the rest of my near 1 hr time was made up by a man wanting a refund of styling wand he wanted to return. Not my problem ...

Danica

DanicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

WAY Overpriced

Suzan

SuzanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Please clean your tools

I have been going to hairhouse warehouse in doncaster westfield for a while. Service is ok but they dont clean combs brushes trays lately i see hair of previous customers on tools that the hairdresser uses. This sound like middle age hair salon. Please clean your tools. Will never go there again

Kelly

KellyPerth, WA

Over priced and not professional at all .

Quoted between $145-160 half head foil, cut and blow dry with a 50 % discount vouchers . Arrived for booked appointment and told incorrect price it was now $260 . Terrible customer service.

Malu

MaluGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Way to expensive

The ladies were very nice and everything was fine. All I got done was a wash, trim and blow and it costs $65. The lady did a good job I just personally think they charge way to much for a haircut.

Alyssa G

Alyssa GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amateurs

extremely unhygienic!!!! they take nothing seriously, they don't listen to customer opinions, completely careless and wreckless... the piercers think its a joke and are not serious about their job. Will not be coming back here

Store LocationHighpoint shopping centre

Bugat007Far North Queensland, QLD

Walked in with healthy hair , walked out with frizzy and completely ruined hair. So much so considering cutting all of my hair short. Left hair colour on for 3 hours as they were too busy to get to me and then charged me $500 . Considering legal action , totally disgusted and disappointed beyond comprehension. No refund offered and had the ordasity to ask me to respond to their email in 3 days or repair products would not be supplied.

Shaun

ShaunGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rushed out

I am a teenage guy. I went in to Highpoint Hair House Warehouse with longish hair to get it washed and cut. The whole process I had with the blonde woman cutting my hair was fine, up until the moment her friend walked in, waiting for her to finish up, to which she dropped everything and said ''All done'' while my hair was still wet!! Poor customer service provided here.