Hairhouse

Hairhouse (page 2 of 17)

Salon, Physical store, Online store

See the Best Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (2%) · No (98%)

The Camerons

The CameronsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Overcharged

I was charged $110.00 for a basic trim I could have done at home. Was told I needed hairwash, but I had washed my hair that day so declined. ...said no to blowdry as I live near premises and was not going out. Haircut took 10 mins and the rest of my near 1 hr time was made up by a man wanting a refund of styling wand he wanted to return. Not my problem ...

Danica

DanicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

WAY Overpriced

Anastasia

AnastasiaSydney, NSW

Worst EVER!!!!

Ordered a MUK hair straightener online early May for $250. Between then and now (literally today), I received not 1 but 2 disgusting, used, dented straighteners that had hair on both products when I received them. The first time I thought ok honest mistakes happen and I was told I was sent a tester product in error. I sent it back and requested a new one be sent to me because I really wanted it. 2nd one I received was even worse! This time I asked for a refund. Finally got my refund less the GST today .. What the actual F??? They take the GST portion?! Worst retail store to deal with! GHD direct is where I’ll be spending my money!

Linda C.

Linda C.Sydney, NSW

Don't bother.

Placed an order on the 26th of May.
Still have not received it on the 22nd of June. Left reviews on the website which they deleted (i received emails telling me as much).
I emailed to ask why it was taking so long and they said the order is on its way. That's fine, but why has it taken so long?
Still no explanation, no order, and no refund offered.

Jess

JessMelbourne

A nightmare online order

I ordered the Shaver Combo which in the details stated it came with Corded Clippers and Rechargeable trimmers. I received the package quickly but only received the Clippers. Almost 2 weeks after I emailed I received an email asking what the issue was which I stated in my original email.
I was informed it was an error on their website and that the combo did not come with trimmers and it was stated wrong on their website. The product is $139.95 and these clippers can be brought for less than $100 through a supplier

Date PurchasedJune 2019

Suzan

SuzanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Please clean your tools

I have been going to hairhouse warehouse in doncaster westfield for a while. Service is ok but they dont clean combs brushes trays lately i see hair of previous customers on tools that the hairdresser uses. This sound like middle age hair salon. Please clean your tools. Will never go there again

Kelly

KellyPerth, WA

Over priced and not professional at all .

Quoted between $145-160 half head foil, cut and blow dry with a 50 % discount vouchers . Arrived for booked appointment and told incorrect price it was now $260 . Terrible customer service.

Time wasted

Time wastedSouth Australia

Don't waste your time - online discount con

What an utter waste of time trying to purchase a hairdryer online with Hairhouse has been. I tried to claim the "first order 10% discount" by using the proffered code word, but it simply did not work - it was "invalid". Was forced to sign up to "style society" and provide all my personal details and my CC number to claim discount - but that didn't work either - system told me "WELCOMEGIFT" was an "invalid code" for the discount. I emailed for support, another waste of time, nothing that I was advised to do worked either - all INVALID - or similar message. I wonder..... is it false advertising, an inept online system or just a con. However I no longer care

Bobby F.

Bobby F.Sydney, NSW

Don't waste any time making an order online!

I purchased some items online in January; The Post called and said package was damaged and leaking; they offered to send it back, which they did. I tried contacting via the email (only contact available on their website) and they responded back offering to resend the items or a full refund. I asked for the items to be resent. After 4 months and 6 emails back to them, I have yet to hear back from anyone at HH! Do not waste your time ordering anything from these people online. If anything goes wrong, you’ll be out on your own.

Date PurchasedJanuary 2019
RescuedIsMy F.

RescuedIsMy F.Illawarra, NSW

Paid $230 for balayage but they destroyed & burned my hair the day before my holiday. The owner refuses to resolve it

• +1
Date PurchasedApril 2019
Store LocationHAIRHOUSE WAREHOUSE , STOCKLANDS SHELLHARBOUR NSW

Nikki B.

Nikki B.Central Queensland, QLD

Fantastic customer service

My review is o my for Ben at the Richmond Store where ikea is. He was a pleasure to be served by and helped me out by leaving with more than I wanted but ended up paying the same amount!!

11/10 customer service and overall bloody food bloke

Store LocationRichmond

Eden B

Eden B

Have not received my transaction money from my online return.

Date PurchasedFebruary 2019

bidol

bidolGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First time was great

The first time I went there it was great was really happy with my experience but the second time wasn’t so good!she did a bad job and I wasn’t happy at all.there stuff is so expensive too

Date PurchasedJanuary 2019
Store LocationBroadmeadows

Malu

MaluGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Way to expensive

The ladies were very nice and everything was fine. All I got done was a wash, trim and blow and it costs $65. The lady did a good job I just personally think they charge way to much for a haircut.

Jane L

Jane L

So rude and disrespectful

So I have short hair and deal with hair loss so my hair is very thin. I walked in asking for a trim and she says $40. I tell her that it's just a trim and so I ask for the manager. She calls over the manager who was incredibly rude and dismissive, saying that the lowest she can go was $45, and I'm like the other lady just told me $40 and you upped it?! I would never recommend this to anyone. Absolutely disgusted by their behaviour.

Alyssa G

Alyssa GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amateurs

extremely unhygienic!!!! they take nothing seriously, they don't listen to customer opinions, completely careless and wreckless... the piercers think its a joke and are not serious about their job. Will not be coming back here

Store LocationHighpoint shopping centre

larissa squillace

larissa squillaceSouthern and Hills, SA

Have not received my order although paying for it. No phone number to call & no response to my emails

Date PurchasedMarch 2019

Bugat007Far North Queensland, QLD

Walked in with healthy hair , walked out with frizzy and completely ruined hair. So much so considering cutting all of my hair short. Left hair colour on for 3 hours as they were too busy to get to me and then charged me $500 . Considering legal action , totally disgusted and disappointed beyond comprehension. No refund offered and had the ordasity to ask me to respond to their email in 3 days or repair products would not be supplied.

Anna J

Anna JBrisbane

Do not buy from HW - plenty of better places to get these products!

Date PurchasedDecember 2018

Shaun

ShaunGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rushed out

I am a teenage guy. I went in to Highpoint Hair House Warehouse with longish hair to get it washed and cut. The whole process I had with the blonde woman cutting my hair was fine, up until the moment her friend walked in, waiting for her to finish up, to which she dropped everything and said ''All done'' while my hair was still wet!! Poor customer service provided here.