Half Price Blinds

Half Price Blinds (page 2 of 23)

GREAT PRODUCT AND QUICK DELIVERY

New vertical blinds required for lounge and dine to replace old existing ones. Chose block out in Antique White. Arrived earlier than quoted on site and well packed. Colour exactly as per website. Full blind replaced in both rooms in 10 minutes. Customer service excellent and they actually answered the phone rather than a 'robot'. Will def use them for our other rooms once renovated.

Store LocationHalf Price Blinds Online

What an Outstanding Company and Sales Rep/Consultant

Well thank goodness I found HPB, they are cheaper than their nearest competitor and as I found, their Customer Service is second to none. My measuring and knowledge for Blinds was zero, but thanks to my sales Rep//Consultant Jacqui, who had the patience of a saint, advised me step by step through out the process on measuring different types of windows and fitting solutions. I was so happy with my first order that I decided to fit out every window in our beach house and as I took too long to order (due to making mistakes), I missed out on a Sale HPB had for a few days. Incredibly, Jacqui helped out, again, and was kind enough to honour the discount I missed out on. In my experience that gesture is unheard of.
And the quality of the Cedar Venetians is very high and beautiful to look at.

Thank you HPB and of course Sales Rep/Consultant Jacqui.

Store LocationInternet Purchase
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great service, great blinds and great price.

I was recommended this company by my fussy daughter. I loved her new rowan blinds and she said that they were cheap and easy to put up. That is what I needed as I was only renoing to resell. However the customer service, first off Hayley then Jacqui, was no short of amazing. They know the product and they also knew my problem even when there was months in between contact. They got back to me both by e-mail and phone so quickly and Jacqui sent me out new blinds when my extra blinds were not delivered to me and it was not this companies fault at all. Also this was done without me even asking them. Love my blinds and I wouldn't go anywhere else after my experience with this company.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Thought they where good quality but no !

I purchased some roller blinds les then two years ago and now the back of the block out blinds are chalky as you wipe them the back of the blind just turns your hand white and a powdery residue falls off
Really disappointing...

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Nick I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with your blinds. They would still be under the 2 year warranty so if you can please email us at sales@halfpriceblinds.com.au and attach a photo of your issue we can arrange the best course of action. Kind Regards Hayley

Exactly what I wanted

Products arrived at the time promised, were well packaged, easy to fit and fitted perfectly. They look great and operate without any effort or issues. A very pleasant purchasing experience.

Hayley was Very helpful.

I ordered blinds this week and after struggling with the on line order ( due to my internet not the website) I called the store and spoke to Hayley she was very helpful and took the time to place my order for me.
Thankyou so much for your patience and help i will definitely recommend you to my friends and family.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

I recently ordered some roller blinds and needed help with the particulars. Hayley was a great help over the telephone and very effecient. Quality was really good. Will definitely use again.

Store LocationHalf Price Blinds

No to shabby

I had no problem ordering samples fabrics to get and idea of what I wanted for my bedroom and in fact the staff over the phone gave me a few extras which I actually ended up choosing it was a nice change from the normal robots you get from most online stores. Anyway on delivery i realise that there was a part missing which was extremely annoying and upset me quite a bit i called them up and was probably a bit rude and i felt a bit bad especially when the girl on the other end was apologetic and got me what i needed express posted which took really no time. all in all I was satisfied and have recommend half price to my friends.

Store Locationonline

Cool calm and collected

I wasnt happy with my original order and was getting wild and the process in trying to cancel it. Thank you to Hayley who walked me though the whole process and now I can put my mind at ease.

Very happy.

We are very happy with our blinds, they were as described and the fit was perfect.
The packaging was excellent.
Fitting was a breeze and installed in no time at all.
We are currently working on another order and feel very confident.

Block out blind

Roller blind purchased on line, was contacted to clarify questions I had regarding colour choice and closing controls...excellent customer service, the blinds were delivered very quickly and self installation was a breeze with great instructions...Thanks Hayley

Great customer service

I purchased some blinds from the Halfprice blinds and got to know later there was a promotion and prices dropped. Then i applied for a credit refund for the difference and the customer service office has promptly honored my request and refunded the difference.
Very happy with the great customer service.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great quality blinds and great price

I purchased some panel blinds online through Half Price Blinds. The process of purchasing was very easy. Instructions were easy to follow and the price was great. The blinds took a few weeks to arrive, however that's understandable as they are made to measure. When the blinds arrived, I was thrilled. Great quality, easy to assemble and they look fantastic. I would definitely recommend them and will purchase from them again. Many thanks.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Couldn't be happier with my new blinds!

The price was literally half the price of quotes we received. The packaging was of excellent condition and the delivery time was exceptionally fast, better than expected. I would like to thank Hayley for her wonderful costumer service and would highly recommend half price blinds.

Great Product & Great Service

These guys are the real deal with great service and a great product. I chose this company after checking different similar suppliers of outdoor blinds, their Windmaster range was comparable with pricing and they also offered free delivery. Their customer service was excellent, the delivery of the order arrived in the timeframe they quoted and they were very obliging in replacing some tracks that I had an issue with. I was able to install the blinds, tracks and headboxes myself with the instructions provided. They look great and I’m extremely happy with the choice I made. I’ve recommended Half Price Blinds to a few of my friends and one of them has already placed an order for their home.
Trevor, Kalgoorlie WA

Store LocationOn-line

Excellent services and Quality

What an amazing service. The blinds where made and delivered fast after i submitted my measurements and order with Hayley Blinds look great and were so easy to install. Extremely happy with the overall experience. Will definitely use again.

Store LocationWangara

How chic!

The whole experience was purely hassle-free from placing the order to following the instructions on how to install the many blinds.

We were most impressed with the quality of the materials and the robust construction of the blinds,.

Quality service

Great service from start to finish. Very prompt response to my email enquiry and an efficient quote from Hayley who also made very good suggestions on colours and how it should be installed. Great job with the final measurements for ordering and the installation.
I’m wondering why I didn’t call Half price blinds years ago!
Highly recommend the product and their staff.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Very happy with purchase.

Initally I was a bit concerned about purchasing blinds from a company called Half Price Blinds. Thought they may only be half as good. But I was very wrong. I ordered my free sample and it was perfect! So ordered the blind and it came very quickly. Was very well wrapped, so could not get damaged. Perfect fit. Good quality. Lovely colour. All thanks with a little help from staff member Jacqui. Thankyou so much. Completely satisfied customer. Will definitely one day order some more.

Store Locationonline

Excellent service

I Ordered my blinds online, we are really happy with the quality and quick turn around for our custom made blinds. We phoned half price blinds and spoke to Hayley and she answered all our queries, she was very knowledgeable and helpful.

I have purchased aluminium shutter for bathroon and is very good. Thinking basswood for front bedrooms. Facing north and 40 degree days. Is the paint guaranteed and UV resistant?
Hi Tom, yes the paint is uv resistant all shutters have a 2yr warranty . You can use the aluminium shutters as well, most of our sales are now aluminium.

Can someone please call me back? I have contacted twice this week for an update with no response. Jackie said she would email me an update (reluctantly)- she did not email me. Two days have since passed and no one is returning my calls. The 6-8 business days have passed and I have had zero communication since processing my credit card. I am concerned about being scammed.
Hi Anne, I believe this message has been dealt with. Please email me on sales@halfpriceblinds.com.au if there are any other issues you I can help you with. Kind Regards, Jacqui

Hello, we put in an enquiry into your website and received a quote of $703 so we ordered some samples and became members. Once we received the samples we picked a colour and went back onto the website to order them and the price was increased to $ 1107. The promo code also didn’t work. Can this be sorted out? Cheers. Emma
Hi Emma, I believe this has now been resolved directly with our office. Please contact me on sales@halfpriceblinds.com.au if we can offer any further assistance. Kind Regards, Jacqui