Half Price Blinds

Half Price Blinds (page 2 of 24)

Kym

KymGoulburn

Excellent customer service!

Hayley was so helpful during our ordering process, made it a breeze. I incorrectly measured my blinds and she helped me change it no worries. Sale pricing matched as well :) thank you!!

Alan M

Alan MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First Class Blinds!

Purchased online. Roller blind was delivered on time and was a breeze to install. I ordered the wrong length operating chain and inquired about another one, and I was delivered one Free in the mail! No questions asked. High quality and would readily recommend.
Alan M
Hampton East

Peter S.

Peter S.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent service from all staff concerned

Bought a house lot of blinds for our new home and very happy with the service and quality. Had a small issue with two of the chain drives, but this was sorted right away and replacement parts were sent out on overnight courier. Thanks to the staff concerned!

Stella

StellaSouth East Queensland, QLD

So happy with my blind purchase

Chapman.s

Chapman.sSydney, NSW

Fantastic company and product

I recently purchased individual vertical panels to replace old blue panels to a fresh white. They arrived today exactly as described and in perfect condition. I would highly recommend this company and their product.

Store LocationHalf price blinds online

Lisa H

Lisa HCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Perfect. Excellent quality great service

I bought 7 blinds, excellent quality. Arrived in stated time frame. Had a small problem but they troubleshooted it with a personalised video for me which was most helpful. Thanks!

Store LocationOn the net

Andrea

AndreaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely beautiful products & service !!!

Ordered aluminium shutters, was phoned the next day to discuss options, the shutters arrived and exceeded my expectations. Would recommend highly to anyone wishing a beautiful quality product and service

Store LocationHalfpriceblinds.com.au

Kevin Murphy

Kevin MurphyCentral Queensland, QLD

Prompt resolution

Found the blind I wanted easily and was impressed with the price and free delivery to rural QLD. The blind was good quality but the securo wand would not operate smoothly. I contacted customer service and Haley sent a new securo wand which solved the problem. Excellent service and after sales service.

Store LocationInternet
Ellen

EllenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

GREAT PRODUCT AND QUICK DELIVERY

New vertical blinds required for lounge and dine to replace old existing ones. Chose block out in Antique White. Arrived earlier than quoted on site and well packed. Colour exactly as per website. Full blind replaced in both rooms in 10 minutes. Customer service excellent and they actually answered the phone rather than a 'robot'. Will def use them for our other rooms once renovated.

Store LocationHalf Price Blinds Online
Hass A.

Hass A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What an Outstanding Company and Sales Rep/Consultant

Store LocationInternet Purchase

Jen

JenSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great service, great blinds and great price.

I was recommended this company by my fussy daughter. I loved her new rowan blinds and she said that they were cheap and easy to put up. That is what I needed as I was only renoing to resell. However the customer service, first off Hayley then Jacqui, was no short of amazing. They know the product and they also knew my problem even when there was months in between contact. They got back to me both by e-mail and phone so quickly and Jacqui sent me out new blinds when my extra blinds were not delivered to me and it was not this companies fault at all. Also this was done without me even asking them. Love my blinds and I wouldn't go anywhere else after my experience with this company.

Nick

Nick

Thought they where good quality but no !

I purchased some roller blinds les then two years ago and now the back of the block out blinds are chalky as you wipe them the back of the blind just turns your hand white and a powdery residue falls off
Really disappointing...

Harvey H.Half Price Blinds

Logan

Logan

Exactly what I wanted

Products arrived at the time promised, were well packaged, easy to fit and fitted perfectly. They look great and operate without any effort or issues. A very pleasant purchasing experience.

Alison

AlisonPerth, WA

Hayley was Very helpful.

I ordered blinds this week and after struggling with the on line order ( due to my internet not the website) I called the store and spoke to Hayley she was very helpful and took the time to place my order for me.
Thankyou so much for your patience and help i will definitely recommend you to my friends and family.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

I recently ordered some roller blinds and needed help with the particulars. Hayley was a great help over the telephone and very effecient. Quality was really good. Will definitely use again.

Store LocationHalf Price Blinds
Fabio

FabioWestern Australia

No to shabby

I had no problem ordering samples fabrics to get and idea of what I wanted for my bedroom and in fact the staff over the phone gave me a few extras which I actually ended up choosing it was a nice change from the normal robots you get from most online stores. Anyway on delivery i realise that there was a part missing which was extremely annoying and upset me quite a bit i called them up and was probably a bit rude and i felt a bit bad especially when the girl on the other end was apologetic and got me what i needed express posted which took really no time. all in all I was satisfied and have recommend half price to my friends.

Store Locationonline

Sarah

Sarah

Cool calm and collected

I wasnt happy with my original order and was getting wild and the process in trying to cancel it. Thank you to Hayley who walked me though the whole process and now I can put my mind at ease.

Sandra Gribble

Sandra GribbleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy.

We are very happy with our blinds, they were as described and the fit was perfect.
The packaging was excellent.
Fitting was a breeze and installed in no time at all.
We are currently working on another order and feel very confident.

Karen

Karen

Block out blind

Roller blind purchased on line, was contacted to clarify questions I had regarding colour choice and closing controls...excellent customer service, the blinds were delivered very quickly and self installation was a breeze with great instructions...Thanks Hayley

Sal

SalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

I purchased some blinds from the Halfprice blinds and got to know later there was a promotion and prices dropped. Then i applied for a credit refund for the difference and the customer service office has promptly honored my request and refunded the difference.
Very happy with the great customer service.