Half Price Blinds

Half Price Blinds (page 3 of 26)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (93)

Robert P

Robert PSydney, NSW

Suggest Another Online Supplier

Simone

SimoneSydney, NSW

Casslex

CasslexGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So so easy and affordable

So easy! Was very anxious about ordering blinds online and having to put them up ourselves but this was so so easy to do and they look amazing! Such good quality. So many people have commented on them already. When the original ones we ordered weren’t in stock we were upgraded for free to a better material, so thank you to the girls behind the emails! Price was unbeatable. Couldn’t believe the quotes we had gotten elsewhere compared to these, miles apart and we saved so much money for such good quality. Recommend half price blinds to anyone!!

Seamless experience - perfect product

Excellent product, amazing and smooth experience overall ... The blinds fit like a glove in my window area and look the part. Delivery was silky smooth for such a big product. Will definitely buy again.

Lesley

LesleyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

New Slats are Perfect

I needed to replace the mustardy-brown slats for the vertical blinds in our new house. The Half Price Blinds site was easy to navigate and clearly organised. The free samples ordered were dispatched promptly. I had a query about the tops which was also answered promptly and courteously. The order came quickly and my husband replaced slats in all rooms without any problems. There were even spares included. The colour match was exact, the quality excellent, and the price was great! Thankyou Half Price Blinds.

Liz

LizSouth Australia, 5413

Fantastic product and service

Linda

LindaSydney, NSW

Sheer roller blinds

It was So easy to order on-line,and get blinds that actually fit without cutting them ,have brought a few different roller blinds from spotlight( which were much more expensive) and wasn’t happy with the out come of cutting them ourselves but half price blinds were delightful to do business with , I had to change my order and they were very happy to help and we rectify my issue straight away with no hesitation, their blinds are at a high quality standard and delivered in perfect condition , my husband put them up straight away with such ease , will definitely be passing the great product at a great price, to my friends and family. Well Done to Half price Blinds from a very ecstatic customer.

Adrian L

Adrian LGippsland, VIC

The best company I have ever dealt with!

Replacement

Jacqui & Hayley helped me through the process of replacing my blinds after I noticed a fault was occurring. The girls where very helpful and responsive with my emails. We are very happy with Half Price Blinds. We have done our whole house in their blinds and have referred their company to friends and family.

Cornelius

CorneliusPerth, WA

Fantastic

Was very pleased at how easy it was to find the roller blinds I was after. Received my order sooner than I expected, but one of the blinds were missing the brackets, but a quick phone call with you customer service team and Hayley was able to sort out my issue. She was very knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with

A very pleasant experience.

I have purchased blinds on various occasions from half price blinds and always been very satisfied. Prompt delivery, great price and excellent service. A big thank you to Hayley for all your help.

Nik R.

Nik R.

Best customer service

Best customer service I've experienced. Used multiple times and never an issue. Haley helped out tremendously thanks alot. Multiple room blinds made to measure easy install and easy to maintain

Mel M.

Mel M.Gippsland, VIC

Great Blinds

I ordered the Nova timber look blinds for our reno property but a week later was informed it was out of stock for another month and would I like the plain smooth finish.
At first I was dissapointed but now they are in they look amazing and the quality is great. Not cheap flimsy crap. I'm really happy we went with HPB. I will save you guys in my book for when we build our new house next year :-) Ill be very happy to shop with you again.
Only real negative: Emails need to be answered a lot quicker.

Kate

KateSydney, NSW

Block out roller blinds. Exceptional quality and price

Extremely happy with my blinds from Half Price Blinds. I ordered the blockout roller blinds (Dove) and the timber look pvc blinds (white) and the quality is great and the price was even better. Customer service was also more than happy to answer and attend to my enquires. Would happily recommend to anyone and will definitely be a returning customer. Thank you again
Kate

Robert

RobertGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Windmaster Outdoor blind. Great product, excellent quality.

Half Price Blinds promptly sent me samples I asked for. The information on the website made measuring and installing easy. I'm very happy with the product, the quality is excellent and looks great.

Leanne

LeanneHobart, TAS

Vertical blind panels and blinds

Great to buy from, easy to make choice with samples. Loved my panels, look great, didnt receive my header tape but Hayley was awesome in sorting for me. I received them in no time

Rita

RitaCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Best customer service ever! Blinds are great too!!

My experience with HPB was exceptional. Hayley and Jacqui are total angels. Always very prompt and patient with all phone calls and on line enquires. The blinds are of good quality and easy to put up. Thank you for your first rate products and customer service. Very hard to come by nowadays.

Zoe and Family

Zoe and FamilyMelbourne

Blinds gathered - stapled not taped - quick cheap manufacture - poor quality and service

Best blind company ever

have dealt with this company several times and always top customer service and most of all excellent quality all there product and a big plus great value for money and delivery always reliable and prompt .staff always available for any help you may require .always friendly and helpful

Kym

KymGoulburn

Excellent customer service!

Hayley was so helpful during our ordering process, made it a breeze. I incorrectly measured my blinds and she helped me change it no worries. Sale pricing matched as well :) thank you!!