Half Price Blinds

Half Price Blinds (page 3 of 24)

Excellent services and Quality

What an amazing service. The blinds where made and delivered fast after i submitted my measurements and order with Hayley Blinds look great and were so easy to install. Extremely happy with the overall experience. Will definitely use again.

How chic!

The whole experience was purely hassle-free from placing the order to following the instructions on how to install the many blinds.

We were most impressed with the quality of the materials and the robust construction of the blinds,.

Quality service

Great service from start to finish. Very prompt response to my email enquiry and an efficient quote from Hayley who also made very good suggestions on colours and how it should be installed. Great job with the final measurements for ordering and the installation.
I’m wondering why I didn’t call Half price blinds years ago!
Highly recommend the product and their staff.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Very happy with purchase.

Initally I was a bit concerned about purchasing blinds from a company called Half Price Blinds. Thought they may only be half as good. But I was very wrong. I ordered my free sample and it was perfect! So ordered the blind and it came very quickly. Was very well wrapped, so could not get damaged. Perfect fit. Good quality. Lovely colour. All thanks with a little help from staff member Jacqui. Thankyou so much. Completely satisfied customer. Will definitely one day order some more.

Store Locationonline

Excellent service

I Ordered my blinds online, we are really happy with the quality and quick turn around for our custom made blinds. We phoned half price blinds and spoke to Hayley and she answered all our queries, she was very knowledgeable and helpful.

Web site was so easy to use. After submitting my order I panicked a bit about my sizes so contacted the store and spoke to a young girl called Hayley. She was so knowledgeable and helpful explaining how to double check my measurements. Blinds arrived quickly and were easy to install. Would definitely recommend.

Top quality blinds

We have purchased several roller blinds now and the quality of these blinds are excellent. They arrived within weeks of ordering. Half price blinds really excel with their aftercare on products. I had an issue with one of the blinds and Hayley was extremely helpful and efficient to have this issue resolved in a timely manner. Would highly recommend Half price blinds.

Great customer service

The whole process of ordering our blinds has been so simple from measuring to choosing fabric. Hayley was a fantastic help in helping us to organise our order and we can't wait to receive it.

Store LocationOnline

Great customer service

Hayley was so helpful with our blinds she understood what we wanted and made it happen. She talked us through the process and was all at a great price thank you

Totally satisfied!

Very satisfied with the service from start to finish. Hayley was knowledgable, reliable, friendly and easy to deal with. Very satisfied customer. Thank you! Planning on purchasing some more shutters in the near future.

Store LocationHalf price blinds wangara

Excellent product and service

Have just purchased my First property so have never experienced purchasing blinds before, thanks to Hayley's great guidance, the selection was exactly what I envisioned and I found it super easy to install. So pleased with my purchase. Highly recommend.

BLINDS LOOK GREAT

Thank you very much for a great service and experience. Firstly, Hayley was so helpful with her input to 2 novices and we were able to install the blinds without too much trouble.
Secondly, thank you Jacqui for sorting out the problems we were having with Toll/Ipec with their non delivery of our order - so much appreciated.
Many thanks

What a terrific service!

This company are amazing. They are so helpful and reliable - Ive gone ahead and done my entire house over the past 18 months. Quality is great. Any problems are resolved immediately and professionally.

Store Locationonline
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great website, quality products, excellent service!

Great website and range of products, and ease of use of ordering custom made blinds. We purchased a custom made blind which arrived slightly damaged, and when I contacted Jacqui from Half Price Blinds, she organised a replacement blind straight away, which was shipped out immediately and arrived in perfect condition. Great value and quality blinds, highly recommend!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Outstanding customer service great communication and delivery is very good.

1. Web site is easy to navigate with pull down options all measurements are in mm which is great.
2. We had a broken blind the issue was rectified very quickly with great communication from the girls.
3. I’m a retired Navy war Veteran with a short fuse and I put a few up and Wifey done the rest by herself so too me it’s a great system.
4. You don’t need too pay anyone.

Great customer Service

Whilst we were very happy with our windmaster blind when it was delivered, we were even more impressed by the customer service we received from Jade Lyden and her team, to address a small quality issue which happened in transit. Jade was very helpful and eager to resolve the issue amicably. We would have no hesitation in dealing with half price blinds in the future. Thanks again Jade.
Sandra W

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Backing on blockout has turned to powder

Bought two roller blinds with blackout for study in late 2017, noticed today the backing is powdery and comes off with my hand , Prompt delivery, fitting perfect but the quality is poor, sorry.

March 27th 2019 Update: Company fixed my problem

Update on bad review (blinds faulty backing turned to powder) company got in touch, told me they had a faulty batch of material & they have replaced them free of charge. Very happy with the service

Store LocationOnline Half Price Blinds
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Barney9 - I couldn't locate your order under the review name, we did have a bad batch of fabric and we are more than happy to replace your blinds free of charge. Please email Jacqui at sales@halfpriceblinds.com.au and we will arrange for your replacement blinds to be made....kind regards HPB Online TeamHi guys, thank you for fixing my issue , very satisfied customer

Great customer service, love my sheer verticals

The customer service was great by Hayley she was very informative and patient with me and answered all my questions The sheer verticals were a little hard in clipping on but once all was corrected I couldn’t be more happier with the end result. Thanks again Hayley for all your help. Would highly recommend and would not hesitate in placing another order

Great customer service from Jacqui

Two and a half years after purchasing blinds, the follow up customer service from Jacqui was brilliant. She assisted via phone and email to find the correct charger for my lithium battery operated blind controls - that was not sent to me originally. One again, my blinds operate as new thanks to her help. Thank you Jacqui!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great blind. Excellent price and service.

Hi, the blind arrived today and I installed it in a few minutes. It looks great and terrific quality. Can just see through into the garage, but not see in from the garage.
Thank you for your excellent service and product. Will definitely recommend you to any friends requiring a blind.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

extra cost?do you ship to USA? Tax?

I have purchased aluminium shutter for bathroon and is very good. Thinking basswood for front bedrooms. Facing north and 40 degree days. Is the paint guaranteed and UV resistant?
Hi Tom, yes the paint is uv resistant all shutters have a 2yr warranty . You can use the aluminium shutters as well, most of our sales are now aluminium.

Can someone please call me back? I have contacted twice this week for an update with no response. Jackie said she would email me an update (reluctantly)- she did not email me. Two days have since passed and no one is returning my calls. The 6-8 business days have passed and I have had zero communication since processing my credit card. I am concerned about being scammed.
Hi Anne, I believe this message has been dealt with. Please email me on sales@halfpriceblinds.com.au if there are any other issues you I can help you with. Kind Regards, Jacqui