Hall Chadwick

Hall Chadwick

hena s.

hena s.Sydney, NSW

DISGUSTING

Wouldn’t even give 1 star. Absolutely disgusting and inhumane service I’ve ever received! The services are terrible and the accountants charge you the highest possible fee for a tax return they NEVER lodged !! Speaking to them prior was a nightmare and they have no idea what they’re doing but dodge important information from you so that you’re stuck doing business with them!!! Strongly not recommended for anyone!!!

Emily

Emily

Unprofessional, be aware of this company

Hall Chadwick in Sydney office is absolutely horrible ! Emails and phone messages that would not answer or reply. When I finally got someone to answer my issue with the repair invoice, they said they have nothing to do with it ! I aas told by Atlas staff that Hall Chadwick deal with the claim process and now the hall chadwick said they only deal with liquidations.... Really unprofessional manner

Ken

KenAustralia

Extremely Unprofessional

Absolutely disgusted with the way certain employee's of Hall Chadwick Brisbane handled the voluntary administration and then liquidation of JBM Trailers and Fabrications. Literally the worst case of unprofessional work place practice I've heard of and the blatant preference treatment given to some creditors was despicable. Total lack of integrity, guts and honesty to those owed money to by JBM and hence your credibility in my opinion is as low as that of JBM - PATHETIC!

Brent Andrew

Brent AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor effort

This firm lies to the workers with holds pays after given a guarantee. that our pays will be payed for the last days worked lost our supper were told to give Hall Chadwick our supper details so we could be payed. That didn't happen Hall Chadwick lied about every thing leaving all the workers in dark they will not return a call to work cover or X employees this is not a firm that you would deal with. Too many lies voluntary administration is what happened money that was payed or revived was not documented not enough time time to investigate the founds that is what is in the report that were received. Poor effort.