Hall & Hart Homes

Hall & Hart Homes (page 2 of 2)

Smooth, thorough process and fantastic communication - highly recommend.

We are in the process of building our new home with Hall and Hart Homes in North Ryde. We are currently at the completing frames stage and are really happy with how it is all coming together.

From our first contact with Sean at the display in Kellyville we have been impressed with the attention to detail, speed, honesty, flexibility and genuine interest in meeting my families needs. He spent a lot of time with us in person, on the phone, email and skype (as we are building remotely) to extensively modify plans and patiently answer my 33,000 questions! We appreciated that he was upfront and honest about costs, inclusions and site costs and have found that his initial estimate was very consistent with the final contract costs.

After deciding to build and signing on we were fully anticipating the process to slow down and communication to diminish as we had heard this is a pretty common experience with some other builders. However, the communication with the entire pre construction team was super fast ( I never waited more than a day for a reply to my emails even when my questions were complex) and very informative. Maddie and Jessica in particular in the office have been very helpful with all of my process questions and have given great guidance in ensuring our application went smoothly with the CDC and general aesthetic guidance. We have always felt that they were committed to getting us the home that we want and getting the most "bang for our buck". The external and internal selections process was smooth and easy as we found the level of inclusions in the premium package to be very good.

When we moved into the contruction phase we have been equally as impressed as we have been allocated both a construction manager and a site supervisor who were both in contact with us to explain the process and timeframes. Each week I get an update from Lance our SS with a detailed report of what has been achieved that week and what is planned for the following so I feel very on top of what is happening. He also sends through photos of our build and patiently stood in the rain with me for an hour explaining everything on site. On one impromptu visit to the build we even found him carefully tending to our mature trees to ensure that they were not damaged in the build.

I am thoroughly enjoying the whole build process so far and will be sure to write a follow up review when the build is finished.

Construction End DateMay 2019
Hi Kirrily, many thanks for your kind words. We really appreciate your feedback. On behalf of all the team at Hall & Hart Homes we wish you all the best and look forward to completing your home. Kind Regards, Hall & Hart Homes.

The house is perfect, can’t live without it.

We had a great experience with Hall and Hart from the start and everything could not be better throughout the whole contraction process.Especially for someone who wish to design your own house with change prior to build and during build, I believe that Hall and Hart will do you the best job with their flexibility and great advice based on your ideas. I was treated a part of their team to deliver a great result, with made me very happy and satisfied.They were very enthusiastic and helpful in any enquires I had.They took their responsibility for financial cost of anything that went wrong and they are also very trustful and clear in every transaction.
I also had a great experience with their variety of cupboard fitouts and tiles, which might have been much more expensive if I had them outsourcing. Nick, Michael and the crew worked really hard to get the project done even earlier than what I could expect. Supportingly , I got so many positive compliments on this house from my family and friends afterward . I do suggest Hall And Hart to my friends who want to have a fantastic experience in building their dream house.

Construction End DateOct 2017
Hi Steven, thank you. We really appreciate the feedback. On behalf of everyone at Hall & Hart Homes, we wish you all the best in your new home with many happy memories in the years to come. Kind Regards, Hall & Hart Homes.

Beautiful Home, great finish

I was always terrified to build, but with Hall & Hart is so was easy. Their service was flawless from HO to the building manager Joel, & even though we had one or two minor issues, (which I assume is normal with every build) they were keen to deal with them immediately and made sure that I was 100% happy & satisfied with the end result. Over all, the finish of the house is of a high standard and it really looks amazing. I felt that I overspent a little over my budget : ( but the end result has been so worth it ! I cannot recommend this company enough.

Construction End DateMay 2018
Hi Leanne, thank you. We really appreciate the feedback. On behalf of everyone at Hall & Hart, we wish you all the best in your new home with many happy memories in the years to come.

Hall & Hart

The entire process and experience with Hall & Hart was smooth and was well managed by the site supervisor.
Management team (Chris and Nic) are responsive and well supported by other H&H staff.
Going through warranty period where minor rectifications are being addressed.
Overall, build quality and workmanship is excellent and have recommended a few friends and colleagues for their projects.

Construction End DateApr 2018
Hi Simon, Thank you for your feedback. On behalf of everyone at Hall & Hart, we wish you all the best in your new home with many happy memories in the years to come. Kind Regards, Hall & Hart Homes.

Making our all our wishes a reality!!!!

It was a pleasure to deal with Hall and Hart From our initial meetings with Chris to the planning process with Nick - we were very pleased with the way in which plans were modified to suit our block and our needs.

There are so many features of our home that we very happy with. We loved the fact that we could increase our ceiling heights and amend our plans so that we could utilise the land on our block. Our construction manager Michael alleviated any concerns that we had and was always more than happy to walk through the project and talk us through the process.

We also commend the company for the service providers that it uses to fit out the home internally. We had a wonderful selection at Beaumont Tiles and we must say that all the materials and trades used in the project were of a high standard. Other notable service providers were Elba kitchens, Carpet Court, Genneral Stairs and Home Options. We found there were many options available to us within the premium package and we were pleased that all consultants allowed us to take our time in the selection process.

Michael and the crew worked hard to deliver our home and we were lucky to be given the keys to our home on our wedding anniversary! We have been in our Elyse home for 8 months and are very proud of the work completed by Hall and Hart. We constantly receive compliments on our house and our neighbours have commented that the home fits into our streetscape seamlessly and is an asset to the neighbourhood.

Hall and Hart have treated us like part of the team. There is always a great sense of pride when we come home and we thank Hall and Hart for assisting us in making our dream home a reality. We believe that their designs are timeless and their trades are professionals who work to a high standard.

Most importantly, we were able to build our dream home in the street we loved. Our neighbours were also highly supported throughout the process and Michael was always available to them as well.

I would highly recommend Hall and Hart and would use them again - should another project come our way!!!!

Construction End DateNov 2017
Hi Antonella, thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure to be a part of your journey and how special it was, that you received your keys on your wedding anniversary. It is extremely rewarding when we receive such great feedback, the team take a lot of pride in building and delivering high quality homes. We wish you many happy memories in the years to come. Kind Regards, Hall & Hart Homes.

Great blokes and Great builders

Everything from the start was great, and continued throughout the whole build. If anything went wrong or changes had to be made hall and hart wore the financial costs. I couldnt suggest a better builder or bunch of people to work with from dealing with changes prior to build and during build and the prompt replies to any enquiry made. I also would suggest to allow hall and hart to do your wardrobe , pantry and other cupboard fitouts as we had a horrible experience outsource this and really did not save any money and hall and hart fitted out our linen and pantry , the workmenship was also great

November 26th 2018 Update: Great blokes and even better builders

From the initial consultation with Chris right through to the build completion with Lance and all in between Hall and Hart were awesome. it was a frustrating process for both myself and Hall and Hart at getting my build through certifiers and DP but they worked hard and made all changes without extra charges. Once the Construction started it was seamless no concerns what so ever and if there was a problem with either a supplier or product we got upgraded at no extra cost and we now a have a home with better inclusions then initially signed for. We went to many builders initially they all sent us packing or said we can not meet your budget yet Hall and Hart worked with me and now i am ecstatic with the outcome. I regret getting other trades to complete my wardrobe fit outs and other finishes i would suggest that you get it all done by Hall and Hart as they have high standards and the two room they shelved for me are flawless. i am happy to speak to anybody about hall and hart my email is Ballizita23@hotmail.com and expand on my review. i am looking at building again in the next few years and i wont hesitate to call Hall and Hart straight away

Construction End DateApr 2018
Hi Steven, thank you for your kind words. We thoroughly enjoyed being part of your journey and we wish you many happy memories in your new home. Kind Regards, Hall & Hart Homes

Exceeded all of our expectations!

What an awesome build!

Only 7 months for our double storey to be completed, and they were a pleasure to deal with throughout. We had a brilliant Site Supervisor who communicated well and really looked after us along the way. Both us and our Independent Inspector were very happy with the build throughout the process, and especially the final product. And after being in our new Hall & Hart Home for a time now we are still amazed at how responsive they are to any issues or queries, just as they were from Day 1.

We really cannot recommend these guys highly enough, they have been so flexible, capable and ready to do what was needed to get us a result we would be happy with.

We want to give a massive thank you to everyone at Hall & Hart Homes for giving our family our wonderful new home!

Construction End DateJun 2018
Hi Vincent - Thank you and on behalf of everyone in the team at Hall and Hart we hope you have many happy years in your new home.

Dream-makers!

Hall & Hart, what can we say! The entire team are absolute dream makers. Being a young couple, building a home was a massive commitment. It’s no secret that project home builders don’t exactly have the best reputation with their sales tactics, lack of urgency and care factor. When we started our search, we were greeted with exactly that - until we met John at Hall & Hart. His genuine interest in our needs combined with his extensive experience gave us the assurance we made the right decision to build with Hall & Hart AND It only got better from there! Dealing with Neil, Chris, Nick, Joel and Michael made everything an absolute breeze especially working to record timeframes. Joel and Michael, knowing that we were planning a wedding and building, went above and beyond to ensure the build ran seamlessly without adding stress to an already stressful time. Our friends and family are still surprised to this day that the team managed to pump out such a quality home so quickly! Vini and I want to extend a massive thanks to the entire team and we are already planning for our next build with you!

Construction End DateMar 2018
Hi Sheena and Vini, Thank you for your kind words it was our pleasure and we wish you all the best in your marriage and your new home. Best Regards, Hall and Hart Homes

Beautiful contemporary home - a rewarding experience

Building with Hall and Hart Homes has been a trouble-free and rewarding experience. We’re extremely satisfied with the final product, a contemporary home that still fits the style of our street.

The attentive and approachable staff at Hall and Hart throughout the investigation stage (salesman John), negotiation and planning (Nick, Chris and Neill), building and post-construction phases (Michael) were always ready to assist.

In the planning stage, H&H were flexible and ready to accommodate the large number of changes we required to the original plan to design the home that would fit our block of land. H&H designed a number of practical and innovative solutions to tailor the plan to our requirements. We found H&H’s standard inclusions to be generous in comparison to other companies.

When it came time to build, our building supervisor Michael who is very patient, was always available to discuss any queries and attend worksite visits. Michael is highly knowledgeable and even takes a hands on approach to building.

We have been in our beautiful new home for 7 weeks now and service from H&H did not finish with handover.

H&H have been responsive to a few small items that required rectification - as to be expected with all new homes.

When we undertook this venture with H&H we were a bit apprehensive as H&H were a new name in the market. However, H&H’s attitude, knowledge and ability have led to us having a new home that has exceeded our expectations.

We have no hesitation in recommending Hall & Hart to anyone contemplating building a great new home.

Construction End DateDec 2017
Hi Soy and Russell, Thank you so much for your taking time to leave feedback and for your kind words. We couldn’t be happier for you and glad you enjoyed the journey of building your forever home. We hope you enjoy making beautiful family memories in your new Hall & Hart Home. Kind regards, Hall & Hart Homes

Fantastic build and an Amazing end result

We embarked on this journey with Hall and Hart homes and we are very happy with our choice of builder and final product.

We are first time builders and this has defiantly not put us off of building. We fell in love with the Sienna design at the Homeworld display center, we were actually afraid to ask for a price brochure as we thought it would be way out of our price range, however we were pleasantly surprised and very happy. Hall and Hart's "standard inclusions" and "standard range" we found was alot better and higher quality than alot of other building companies we had seen.

From the get go we were comfortable with the team at Hall and Hart, we didn't feel like just another number or sale. They worked with us and the changes we wanted to create our "dream home". Throughout the process it was very easy to pick up the phone or send a quick email to Chris, Nick, Neil or Jeremy, the team have very good communication with customers and this is a strong point for them.

During the build we would receive weekly updates on the progress of our build, we would also receive pictures along the way of our home (which was fantastic). Our site supervisor always made time to have a walk through of the home and would address any questions or concerns we had along the way (nervous first time builders).

The workmanship of the final product is brilliant, Hall and Hart clearly select their subcontractors based on their work and high standards, especially the painters. We feel the team at Hall and Hart take pride in the houses they build and treat it as their own, they seemed to go that extra mile to ensure the house is completed properly and beautifully.

We would have no doubts that we would build again with Hall and Hart and highly recommend them to anyone looking at building. We can't Thank the team at Hall and Hart homes enough!

Construction End DateOct 2017
Hi Ally, thank you so much for taking the time to leave such great feedback. The team at Hall & Hart takes a lot of pride in guiding our customers through the building journey and delivering high-quality homes. We are thrilled you feel the same and loving your new home! Thanks for choosing Hall & Hart Homes to build your dream home. Kind regards Hall & Hart Homes

Exceptional Communication and Customer Service. Thank You!

Thank you and your excellent staff for all you have done for us over the past 16 months to build our beautiful house.

We were bit skeptical when we embarked on our journey to this “house building” project. We have to tell you though, it’s been a real pleasure having y’all there to help us from the ground up. It was so nice to work with a builder who always had an open mind to ideas and worked with the home buyers. You treated us with courtesy and respect and were always there when we had questions and concerns (and sometimes over-concerns). Your communication was top-notch. Really appreciate all the hard work you put into making our home come together smoothly, on time (about 8 months) and budget – WE LOVE IT and it will make lovely memories for us.

I would be very happy to recommend Hall & Hart to family and friends.

Thanks again for a beautiful home and all your help. Greatly appreciated.

Construction End DateJun 2017
Hi Hetal, On behalf of the whole team, thank you so much for your kind words. We are so pleased we could be a part of your journey and thrilled to hear you are loving your new home. Thanks for taking the time to review Hall & Hart Homes. We hope you enjoy making beautiful family memories in your Hall & Hart Home. Kind regards, Hall & Hart Homes

Stress-free home building experience

We've been in our new home for almost a year now and looking back at our experience building with Hall & Hart, from Day One it was smooth-sailing and stress free. The construction was completed on time and we couldn't be happier with the overall workmanship! During the build phase, Nick was always available for a quick chat whenever we wanted an update or we had some requests, he was always quick to respond to our phone calls & emails and was never too busy for us. A lot of our friends warned us about the amount of stress and issues they've experienced during the construction of their homes with other builders, we're so grateful and amazed that we didn't experience this with Nick & his team. If we're going to build a house again, we wouldn't have any second thoughts choosing Hall & Hart again...but this may not happen in the near future as we're extremely happy with the home they've built for us so we want to enjoy it for a long time!

Hi Myrick, Thank you very much for your feedback. We're so happy to hear you had such a wonderful experience with Nick and the team. It was a pleasure having you as our client and we’re happy you are enjoying your Hall & Hart Home. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Kind regards, Hall & Hart Homes