Hamilton Tru Bronz Artificial

Hamilton Tru Bronz Artificial

love it best I've ever used

Tru Bronz is very natural easy to apply.l have been told numerous times how natural it looks.Very Very disappointed that it has been taken off the market very disappointed.l hope who ever changes their mind

Robyn SSouth East Queensland, QLD

I have used Tru Bronz for years

It is a great product, I usually do 2 applications about 3 days apart, but it turns out a lovely natural tan and lasts even when swimming. I am just trying to find a stockist now in South East Queensland or buy on line.

Really nice

This tan smells amazing! You can really smell the walnut.
    It is a little bit lighter than desired, and I think two applications gives you a medium tan, rather than dark- one hardly shows at all, but it feels amazing and hydrating, and is very even looking.
    awesome tan! I definitely recommend it
    Even, hydrating and nice for layering
    Maybe a little light

Court

Courtasked

Hi I'm in Hobart Tasmania and I'm struggling to find a store that stocks this now.
    For some reason it's been removed from shelves?
    Where can I buy this from please?
    Can someone please post a link for me please?

Robyn S

Hi Court....I had the same problem and did some further searching and have found out it isn't available anymore, so I have now changed to another product called 'bondi sands' (The Australian tan) it is Australian made has a nice fragrance, I use light/medium which suits, I can repeat everyday until I get the desired colour pending on weather it is summer or winter.
    Hope this helps....Robyn

Get an answer from our members and Hamilton representatives