Hammrr Fitness

Hammrr Fitness

See the Best Gyms in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Not just another number

At HAMMRR FITNESS i feel comfortable. It has a homey feel about it making you apart of the family rather than just another number. Everyone is friendly there from staff/trainers to other members. With very affordable and flexible prices, I believe it caters for all types of people with different goals they are trying to achieve. I enjoy my 1 on 1 training for the days i lack motivation but also able to do what i want when i dont have a session. Also a bonus is no pushy sales like other places i have been to.

tom66

tom66Melbourne

I have lost so much weight!

After I moved to Melbourne from Brisbane I kind of eased off on my workout routine as I tried to settle in to my new home town, and ended up putting on some weight. I didn’t want that weight to hang around for too long so I called Hammrr Fitness as they were quite close to home and I felt like I needed that extra motivation because I was in a new place and didn’t know anyone. The personal trainers are great – they keep me motivated and aren’t afraid to try different things to keep my workouts interesting. Already I’ve lost a few kilos in a month and am well on my way to getting back to my ideal weight.