Hamper King

Online store, Physical store

12 questions from our users

Tracey Hind

Tracey Hindasked

I'm trying to ring number on the webpage but I keep getting a non operating message. What number can I call you on? Thank you

VICKIasked

hamper king is not with any more i paid to it so what going on

west man

Vicki need to transfer the order you placed with Hamper King over to CHRISCO should of received a text message in regards to the order you placed. Give CHRISCO a call on 1800 830 830

Sandy N

Sandy Nasked

How do i get a catalogue?

Kiley C

Kiley Casked

I need to change my address so I can still get my $50 gift card but I don't now how to get in contact with u. Any help?

VICKI

i been try get hold hem too

Margaret G

Margaret Gasked

What's your number?

Elizabeth Rye

Elizabeth Ryeasked

Can you please advise if Hamper King is still in service.?

west man

no CHRISCO has taken over as HAMPER KING as of a few months ago so any HAMPER KING orders will now be handled by them

Gary

Garyasked

What is going on with Hamper King? We can not get in contact with them regarding our orders for 2018.

Kylie khalim

Kylie khalimasked

I would like to cancel my order my number is 664468 and you can ring me on [contact number removed]?

Jennetteasked

Just wondering if anyone has had any luck with reveiving their now i can pre paid visa cards from hamperking or even any luck getting through to speak to someone at hk?

Claire
Claire

Still do not have mine. Was able to speak to HK last fri 8th after an hour of waiting. They told me to keep checkimg Auspost tracking website and hung up on me. The tracking website still says pending. So my card is still not on its way. Going to be very stressfull for families relying on it

jillian
jillian

thats the ones i am waiting for as well. i was told today that they have been deliveres to the post office in a bundle so it will take longer to send. we now wont be getting our cards until next week some time.

Dellgle
Dellgle

I have spoken to Aus Post a couple of times tgey have said the delivery from my tracking number was recieved at sydney depot on sat 9/12. I have had in transit for the last 3 days . Hamper king was impossible to get in touch with !!! Not good enough !! Im cancelling next years order and I will be taking this futher.

Lefty

Leftyasked

Why are hamper king not answering phone tried for three days now just music over and over?...getting quite frustrated...haven’t heard about Visa card delivery...starting to worry was banking on that for Xmas money...Myrajamil Olshoppe

Christine
Christine

I have had tbe same problem but i got through and was told all card where sent last week but no tracking number appeared till today Australia post said that number had not been scanned yet check back 24 -48hrs end date for delivery is tomorrow. They are not being honest

ILOVEMYGRANNY
ILOVEMYGRANNY

As am I. Lies rude now a fake registered post number AUST POST has no record of. Liars and thieves

Patricia B
Patricia B

I'm also having the same issue. Only got my tracking number yesterday. Nothing in Australia post. Still pending meaning its not even been scanned in yet. When I rang them they said they had been sent out weeks ago however tracking number only showed up yesterday!!

Chriss

Chrissasked

Has anyone else had problems over the last two weeks contacting hamper king?

Pam05
Pam05

I have, tried the website last week and it said down for maintenance, tried again today and nothing comes up just forums about people views on Hamper King.

not try

Jennette

Yes i have contacted australia post and registered a complaint and also the office of fair trade but unfortunately if the office of fair trade goes into help we wont see any money for 30 days plus.

Dc Rulz

Dc Rulzasked

Why when you look at the prices, is everything so expensive? Isn't it cheaper to get from the supermarket or department stores!!!

scotslassie
scotslassie

I have used Hamper King twice and now realise just how expensive the food hampers are.
I will not be using them again...it would be better to save $20 per week and go to Coles to buy the same goods for much less.

not true

Sam
Sam

I think it would be better to save or just get the gift cards from Coles or Woolworths through out the year but your paying for convenience of not having to shop or save.
thankyou to Dannal and everyone elses reviews I have decided to go with a hamper company this year and was considering Hamper King but not now, I will look into Chrisco or Castle

Get an answer from our members and Hamper King representatives