Hamper King

Hamper King (page 2 of 9)

Online store, Physical store

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

So bad

I'm so angry on carers pension and first you cancel most of my order because you cant find a truck to deliver frozen goods after i almost had it all paid for them you wouldn't refund me all the money i paid for frozen goods you took it off what was left on dry good then when all my dry goods turned up alot of damaged stuff in the boxes we had to throw alot of stuff out broken jars broken packets ripped and squashed boxes of food the amount i paid for dry good $816 and you would be lucky if there was $200 worth i got and threw out probably $80

Am disgusted with the treatment i have received.

My frozen food was half melted, my meat was discounted clearance items including chickens that were expired. I had missing items which hamper king tried to tell me i did not order, received my ham 2 weeks after the rest of my food. And my visa cards arrived 5 days after the final due date. I am disgusted with this company and the treatment that i have received!

TAW

TAW

Crappy company

Still missing thousands of dollars in cards that I paid for to ensure I had extra money at Xmas time. Very disappointed that Hamper king have decided to destroy people’s Xmas by not being prepared. Why pay for Xmas hampers and gift cards if we don’t get them in time for Xmas.

Dreary

DrearyThe coast, Qld

Too late

Sorry that things got out of hand hamperking you've taken all our money looked at us like "errrrr now what?" How bout you deliver when you say you're going to deliver. A clean transaction...next.

Will never deal with again. Not even deserving of one star

Less than two weeks before Christmas and I still haven't received my gift card. I am now out of pocket as I had to pay for my Christmas shopping out of my own pocket. I have tried to call Hamper King but gave up after waiting well over an hour for someone to pick up the phone. I want to cancel my order for next year, which I'm already paying off.

Disappointed

This is very disappointing. It's the 13th December and our cards have not arrived. Not good enough to say that they didn't anticipate the huge volume.

Waiting on visa cards xmas ruined

Deadlines have passed for online shopping shops sold out my 4 kids will have no xmas the cards were due 8/12 its the 13th still nothing.

MJ83

MJ83Machine Creek

Very Disappointed

They cancelled my order and told me I was receiving Visa cards instead that was in October. I still haven’t received anything and when I contacted them in November was told to wait and they’d be received by the 8/12 at the latest. I contacted them yesterday again after waiting nearly an hour and a half only to be told rudely it’s an Australia post problem not theirs. My tracking still hasn’t even been scanned yet. I’ve put a complaint in to the ACCC.

Disgusting service

If I could give 0 stars I would.
Paid for $1500 worth of hampers in October. On 23rd after all payments were received the company called and told me they have decided not to deliver to my area anymore and I would be receiving my money back in gift cards. I was peeved as I have cerebral palsy and the whole point of ordering (which i had done 6 months previous with easter hampers without issue) was that I didn't have to struggle at the shops.. but wasn't that big of a deal. Until the gift cards never arrived.
12 days out from Christmas and I'm still waiting. I've had laybys cancelled as I couldn't make payments. No idea how I'm going to give my 3 year old Christmas this year.

Sad customer

Sad customerGold Coast

I would have better luck catching a seagull

Terrible service regarding $1000 Visa now Card, constantly lied to by company, do not trust hamper king, Card is still yet to arrive, hamper king have not lived up to their promise and card hasn’t been delivered by December.

belinda

belinda

MIA Gift Cards

This is disgusting customer service my letter confirmed that my gift cards would be delivered between 22 November and 8 December 11 December still nothing I called on Friday 4 times no answer I called on Monday I waited on hold for 2 hours no answer not responding to emails when i contacted Australian post they said items have not been scanned yet still pending where are my gift cards its almost Christmas.

Late delivery of visa cards Again

Yet again Now you can visa cards are late !!! I have rang Australia post who stated the cards were not sent from Hamperking until 08/12/2017. The deliveries were supposed to be from 22/11/2017 to 08/12/2017 !!!! False advertising !!! By the time I receive them it will be too late for online shopping, the only place I am able to get some of the gifts my kids wanted. Shame on you Hamperking !!

Xmas 2017 massive let down

I’m very disappointed will not been using hamper king again. It’s the 12th December no gift cards still out of pocket $1000 dollars. So many customers you will lose because you have let thousands of people down for Xmas 2017!. We all need to be compensated for our stress and loss of Xmas gift cards. Have cancelled my direct debit and hopefully you will refund me money I have Made for next year. Unfortunately I’m not waiting on the phone for hours to cancel will call after Xmas tho I have emailed hamper king to cancel and refund me. next years money. Very unhappy and disappointed.

Gift vouchers

Rang to see where my vouchers were promised to be here by 8th Dec. After 55 mins waiting i was told a lie that they had been sent, i got my tracking number a day later, and they tried to blame Aus post. My tracking numbers are coming up untraceable. Think it might be time to get on to the ombusman.

Never ever again

Purchased a hamper for Xmas. Total ended up being $1300 for about $600 worth of groceries.
No picking slip was delivered with the hamper, so we are unable to check we received what we paid for.
Some of the meat in our hamper had a best before date as the day after delivery.
Customer service is very poor. Required us to complete a stat dec regarding the meat!! No answer re picking slip.
Terrible, terrible, terrible.
One star is too many for this sorry example of a business.

Cazza

Cazza

No Delivery no customer service

No delivery of our gift cards for the kids Christmas gifts rang customers service they hung up .. stay away save your money else where ... disappointing for our whole family they do not care !!!! Stay away

hamperking

after being told we our not getting our orders for xmas we are getting visa cards where are they been given the run around thanks for ruining xmas for my wife as the groceries bought were for xmas day or more worried about next year than about us this year thanks for nothing the third time we have had issues with this company well no more we want our cards stop passing the buck aussie post has their own issues the media is going to have a fild day with this absolutely disgusting I think fair trading and the ombudsman needs a call management have no idea this company will lose a lot of loyal customers word of mouth is a wonderful thing

Gift cards

Gift cards are late. They have that they will be delivered up till the 8th December. Still not. Rang the hamper king number. They say 9am till 5pm. 4pm they are gone. They don't answer the phone.

Gloria

GloriaWagga Wagga

Where are my I Can cards??

Where are my I Can cards valued at $1100? We are pensioners aged 70 and were looking forward to a decent Xmas... NO Xmas cheer for us this year. This is despicable. The tracking number does NOT exist so it is no fault of the post office. I have several times...no answer only music plus 2 emails...no reply. Please do something about this problem.

Pisted off

Pisted offKillarney

You have ruined us. You will pay for this

You have ruined our xmas
Only half food came (when asked why... O well can't fix that take it up will complaints!!)
and NO VISAs came.
You will pay for this. No Christmas for my kids..