3.4

KateSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Unimpressed

AnB

AnBPerth, WA

Do not buy from this business

I ordered a Christmas hamper on 1 December (with Premium Shipping), and it wasn't shipped until the 17th. As a result, the courier was unable to deliver my hamper by Christmas Day (given that it was coming from over east, and couriers would have been inundated). I asked for a refund as I obviously couldn't use the hamper anymore, given that it was a gift. They were originally only going to refund if the package was lost, and I had to negotiate this. A refund was eventually approved but they declined to refund the shipping, even though the late delivery was their fault.

Do not shop with this business.

HWBHampers With Bite

Customer Service put right an initially poor experience due to delivery issues

Flowers & Gift Shops

Find out how Hampers With Bite compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

Will Not Order Again

Ordered several hampers for some of my clients, was advised by one of your staff members from Melbourne last week that it would get delivered by tomorrow only to be told today that they were still with the courier in Perth and some had not even left Melbourne yet! Arrival date placed with the courier was for the 27th December not tomorrow. I had specifically requested delivery before the 20th December in which your company advised that it would not be an issue. Not impressed as I now have nothing to give to my clients. I have requested a refund, I hope that your company does this. So disappointing and stressful as this is the first year my clients receive nothing from my company! Never again.

HWBHampers With Bite

Hey Jessica, thank you for your review. Can you please get in touch to let us know your order number so we can resolve this?

Ben

Ben

Great Company and Very Generous

Our Law Firm ordered a $300.00 Christmas Themed Hamper from Hampers with Bite and we unfortunatley found a few itmes squashed and bruised from it's travel to us. I contacted their support team and mentioned what had happened (Showing pictures of the damages as well). I asked for these specific items to be replaced however they were generous enough to send us a brand new hamper as an apology. We are grateful for this type of customer service and will be using again in the future!

HWBHampers With Bite

Hey Ben, thanks so much for your review! I'm of course sorry that your order arrived damaged but really glad you're happy with the resolution :)

Great hampers

Speedy delivery for 160 hampers. Hampers were packed very neatly.
High quality fresh and tasty products.

Would definitely make use of these services again, and would also highly recommend Hampers with Bite.

Jules Maloney

Jules MaloneyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

I use Hampers with Bite on an ongoing basis throughout the year for settlement gifts and also used them for a larger order at Christmas for staff. They customised a hamper for my needs, which made life that bit easier. The gifts are always delivered efficiently and presented really well showcasing our brand. It’s a winner if you ask me!

Andrew

Andrew

Outstanding Service & Value

Easy order process and great range of quality products. Excellent after sales customer service. Couldn't fault Hampers With Bite who made our Christmas gift giving a smooth and hassle free process. This is a fantastic way to add value to our business and show our clients our appreciation and support.

Natasked

Would someone return my emails?
I ordered a hamper and was advised it would be dispatched on Mon 24th November, to which that is not even a date. Was it dispatched Mon 23rd or Tues 24th?
I have enquired 3 times now, sent 3 emails, as to what date it was dispatched and have had no reply.
I have also asked for a tracking number, which was promised via email on dispatch.
I needed the hamper ASAP as told.
If it has not been dispatched. I have asked to cancel the order. As what it was intended for has passed, and is not required anymore.

Hi Nat
I'm so sorry to see you've had some issues with your order! If you could send me your order reference so I can have a look into what's happened here I'd really appreciate it.
I'm sad to hear that the occasion has now passed and would love the opportunity to look into this to get it rectified for you.
Please give us a call on 1300 795 802 between 9am and 5pm AEST tomorrow so we can get this sorted.

Kind regards
Beth | Customer Service Manager

Nat

[Order #100134074] (20 November 2020)
I will be at work tomorrow.

Nat

Can we cancel the order. I have sent you a another email, and no reply as of yet, just in case it’s gone to your companies spam box again!

Emma

Emmaasked

Can anyone varify what the beer/wine products are like? Is it a quality beer or wine?

Many thanks

Sam
Sam

Happy with their service, especially that we could pick some extras to add to our orders. Excellent choice of wine! Everything delivered in good condition and at arranged time. Definitely five stars from our company.

HWBHampers With Bite

Hey Emma, we have a wide variety of wines and beers in our products including ones that are available in big stores like Liquor Land etc. We are big fans of quality and don't include anything we don't personally like the taste of in our hampers!

Majella Gasked

How do you actually get in touch with someone?. Ordered 2 hampers on dec 10th and still have not heard anything but money taken from PayPal. These were Christmas presents. Emailed company and no response. Very disappointed and will NOT use again I want a refund or will be raising a ticket with PayPal

Natasha G.Hampers With Bite

Hi Majella, my name is Rory I can assist can you please text me through your number 0433 293 391

Ann
Ann

Hi, hampers with bite have now replied.
Such a shame this has happened, im sure they will sort this out for you.
Good luck !

Majella G

I hope so. I have forwarded the number to the person who was to receive the hampers as I am the other side of the world. He will follow up for now and let’s hope it will be sorted

Get an answer from our members and Hampers With Bite representatives