Hampers With Bite

Hampers With Bite (page 2 of 27)

Fantastic service

This is the first time I have ordered from Hampers with Bite. So many hampers to choose from. Fast efficient accurate services.

katrina costigan

katrina costiganDarling Downs, QLD

Perfect

I ordered this hamper for our dear friends in Redcliffe qld. I didn't realise I ordered from Melbourne but it came pretty quick. I ordered on Thursday it arrived the following Tuesday. My friends loved it.
Thankyou for the quick delivery and the packaging was beautiful.

Sophie A.

Sophie A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Several orders - all successful

Have used hampers with bite several times now and each one has been great. Packaging lovely, efficient delivery and lovely products. Will use again!

Kir

Kir

Loved it. My friend was so happy with the hamper

Great selection of hampers. Fast delivery and looked exactly like it did on the website. Would use again for next time

Becky

Becky

The Perfect Gift

I sent this to my sister-in-law who told me it was lovely. The item was delivered efficiently and on time as I requested.

KuSh N.

KuSh N.

Great service with on time delivery. The packaging was done elegantly with all the nice goodies in it. Value for money for sure.

Review collected in partnership with Hampers With Bite

Very happy with this gift idea

From choosing the hamper through to complete order ,no hassle I know our granddaughter Wes thrilled getting it for her birthday gift.

Gift for a friend

Service was fast! the quality of included products kept my friend happy, and the presentation was very stylish. would use again.

Mary

MaryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Beautiful basket

Sent to my friend for her 50th birthday and she was wrapped, beautifully presented and good value. Thank you will use again

Penny Stansfield

Penny StansfieldGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

Great range of products and great service! I will definitely order for my clients again! I have been looking for a supplier with more than the typical hamper inclusions. Very happy customer!

Perfect gift

Very impressed with the quality of goodies included in the hamper I ordered for my daughter and her partner to have a date night in during lockdown. Quick efficient ordering and delivery.

Perfect surprise!

I bought it for my fiancé on Saint Valentines. It arrived on time and it was as described. He loved the surprise.

Review collected in partnership with Hampers With Bite

Great gift idea. Beautifully presented!

Love the variety of hampers. Delivered on time. Good communication. Sent 2 in one week and both recipients loved them.

Love this product

So Easy to order, with great quality products and fantastic turnaround. Good to know some of the money goes to a great cause

Review collected in partnership with Hampers With Bite

This was absolutely amazing!

This was an absolutely experience! I ordered for my best friend and she got it on the exact date I wanted it deliver! It was 10/10 and would definitely do it again

Find out how Hampers With Bite compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

Super fast delivery, friend delighted

Ordered from nz one day, it was delivered in Melbourne the next morning. Friend delighted. Very very happy with the product and the service.

Carol Bailey

Carol BaileySydney Surrounds, NSW

Great products. Delivered as promised.

I stumbled across this website trying to find a nice hamper for my daughter for mothers day. Delivered in time and the products were great. Have recently ordered a hamper for a special birthday. Easy to deal with. Very happy with delivery times. Would highly recommend

Joan

JoanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful Christmas gift for staff!

We ordered multiple Christmas hampers for a gift for our staff. Delivery was prompt. The hampers were beautifully presented, full of delicious Christmas food and drinks. Would definitely order from Hampers with Bite again!

Incredibly disappointing

JC58

JC58SYDNEY

Addressed my package wrongly, stopped responding

I like their concept and product, but wowee if you have an issue don't expect an ounce of help. I'm used to dealing with larger companies that would apologise for their mistake and refund or send a new package, but not these guys. After a while they just stopped responding to my emails seeking resolution that they addressed my parcel wrongly (and it therefore never reached the recipient).

Natasked

Would someone return my emails?
I ordered a hamper and was advised it would be dispatched on Mon 24th November, to which that is not even a date. Was it dispatched Mon 23rd or Tues 24th?
I have enquired 3 times now, sent 3 emails, as to what date it was dispatched and have had no reply.
I have also asked for a tracking number, which was promised via email on dispatch.
I needed the hamper ASAP as told.
If it has not been dispatched. I have asked to cancel the order. As what it was intended for has passed, and is not required anymore.

Hi Nat
I'm so sorry to see you've had some issues with your order! If you could send me your order reference so I can have a look into what's happened here I'd really appreciate it.
I'm sad to hear that the occasion has now passed and would love the opportunity to look into this to get it rectified for you.
Please give us a call on 1300 795 802 between 9am and 5pm AEST tomorrow so we can get this sorted.

Kind regards
Beth | Customer Service Manager

Nat

[Order #100134074] (20 November 2020)
I will be at work tomorrow.

Nat

Can we cancel the order. I have sent you a another email, and no reply as of yet, just in case it’s gone to your companies spam box again!

Emma

Emmaasked

Can anyone varify what the beer/wine products are like? Is it a quality beer or wine?

Many thanks

Sam
Sam

Happy with their service, especially that we could pick some extras to add to our orders. Excellent choice of wine! Everything delivered in good condition and at arranged time. Definitely five stars from our company.

HWBHampers With Bite

Hey Emma, we have a wide variety of wines and beers in our products including ones that are available in big stores like Liquor Land etc. We are big fans of quality and don't include anything we don't personally like the taste of in our hampers!

Majella Gasked

How do you actually get in touch with someone?. Ordered 2 hampers on dec 10th and still have not heard anything but money taken from PayPal. These were Christmas presents. Emailed company and no response. Very disappointed and will NOT use again I want a refund or will be raising a ticket with PayPal

Natasha G.Hampers With Bite

Hi Majella, my name is Rory I can assist can you please text me through your number 0433 293 391

Ann
Ann

Hi, hampers with bite have now replied.
Such a shame this has happened, im sure they will sort this out for you.
Good luck !

Majella G

I hope so. I have forwarded the number to the person who was to receive the hampers as I am the other side of the world. He will follow up for now and let’s hope it will be sorted

Get an answer from our members and Hampers With Bite representatives