Verified🏆 2024 Award

1,967 reviews
Marg Scarlett
Marg ScarlettGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Great Gifts

The ease of placing orders and the unbelievable rapid delivery was more than I expected. Looking to place further orders - a great and easy way to do my Christmas shopping Show details ·  1
Effie BLAKIS
Effie BLAKISGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Beautiful Birthday Gift

Lovely box with Ribbon - beautiful surprise on my birthday!
Yummy goodies and a stunning candle!
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
  Fair Incentive

Sorry I can't say too much as it is for my daughter and family. Will let you know when I hear back from them

I like the selection. There is a hamper for everyone Show reply
Pamela Backman
Pamela BackmanPerth, WA

Great choice & value

I sent one of your packages to a friend in QLD.
It arrived quickly and she was delighted. Thank you. A question would I be able to send on overseas to Austria? Show details ·  1
Rosie
Rosie

Wonderful gift

I love my gift from a friends I haven’t used all of it. Thank you Show details ·  1
Nerida
Nerida

A fantastic birthday surprise !

Quality goodies , even the box and ribbon were nice to have out . Very well packed and presented. A glam product! Show details ·  1
B F.
B F.Sydney, NSW35 posts

Delivery service overheated goods, they sent a replacement (revised rating)

I have cancer, and lovely work colleagues sent me a nice hamper which was very throughtful and I'm sure would have been delicious had it not arrived with the contents over 30c as bags of melted chocolate, completely ruined. looking at other reviews it seems the delivery service is inadequate... and would question the safety of food being transported where temperature controls aren'y being observed. I'm upset it'll basivall all have to go in the bin, which makes me quite sad. as it wouls surely not be safe to actually eat.

Got LOTS of delivery notifications, cannot find any way to contact the company that make this as I don't knwo where they are and I didn't order it. Show details ·  2

Louanne Burling
Louanne BurlingPerth, WA2 posts

Best hamper I’ve ever received!

Seriously the best hamper I’ve ever received, all the chocolates were really good quality and they tasted so good I ate them in a day.
KAK
KAK

Perfect gift

I have used Hampers with Bite as gifts for friends for either birthdays or instead of sending flowers when someone has passed away ( the wellness hamper) which they have loved and appreciated - would highly recommend Show details
Janene
Janene

Care Gift from work mates

Work colleagues sent an amazing care package from Hampers with Bite when I was sick. It was amazing, beautifully presented and all items were of exceptional quality Show details ·  1
Grace
GraceMid North Coast, NSW

Beautiful products and beautifully packaged!

Highly recommend this gorgeous gift! So beautifully presented and high quality products. Show details ·  1
Glenda Gulbinas
Glenda GulbinasNorth Queensland, QLD

Fathers Day

The best Father’s Day gift ever..the perfect collection of treats Show details ·  1
Janine
Janine3 posts

Excellent hampers

I've used HWB repeatedly over the last few years and they've never failed to deliver a beautiful hamper. They're obviously created with love and care and integrity. The components are always great quality and there's an incredible range to choose from. I go back to them because they have great customer service, quality hampers, and they charge reasonable rates. Show details
Macca
MaccaSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Hamper gift

I received the hamper as a gift. It was a lovely surprise. Show details ·  1
JHow
JHow

Gorgeous gift box

I ordered this hamper for a friend at work for her 50th birthday. She loved everything about it, especially the stemless champagne flutes. My only issue was I couldn’t get it delivered to where I wanted it to go so I had to pick it up from the post office.
Would definitely use the service again. Show details ·  1
Toyota driver
Toyota driverSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

Wonderful Surprise

Anniversary present from my sister in UK.Thoroughly enjoyed the contents of wine & nibbles. Show details ·  2

G Leanne
G LeanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent gift alternative

Excellent gift for someone who cannot receive flowers due to hayfever. Show details ·  1
Kaye D
Kaye DSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Lovely surprise gift

I received a hamper from a dear friend and it was a thoroughly wonderful surprise. The hamper was beautifully boxed with a gorgeous red bow and on opening, filled with delectable goodies. All of it was high quality and a real treat! Anyone receiving one on these hampers would be absolutely delighted. Show details ·  1
Happy dude
Happy dudeSydney2 posts

Premium hamper. Loved it!

Loved the chocolates! Really lovely surprise. Excellent quality and super happy Show details ·  1
happy
happy2 posts

The hamper was a great combination and we enjoyed it out in the vinyard

The Shiraz wine was very nice and we enjoyed it very much Show details ·  1
Anonymous
Anonymous2 posts

Delivery disappointment

Ordered a Father’s Day gift, decided to go with Hampers with Bite as they guaranteed ‘premium fast delivery australia’ my parcel arrived 5 days late! Show details
Hampers With Bite   DM
JoeJoe
JoeJoeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Get bitten by these hampers!!!

What a great hamper received as a gift from Hampers with Bite…all neatly packed in a great overnight duffel bag, the range of snacks is delightful and I can’t wait to try the chilli honey. And then add in the BBQ tools and beers, and this is a winner every day of the week. Well done HwB Show details ·  1
Kobe
KobeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Great goodies & full of them!

I received one of these hampers as a surprise gift, and I absolutely adored it. Full with so many lovely goodies, from delicious treats to gorgeous soaps. I would definitely buy this as a gift for someone else!
Gaelle
Gaelle

Beautiful products!

Absolutely loved discovering new products through Hampers with Bite. Will consider using it myself for future gifts! Show details
Cathy
CathySouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful hamper

The items I received were perfect. I would never have thought of this as a gift but would definitely now Show details ·  1
Genny
GennyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wonderful surprise

I loved the gift hamper, great selection of products inside ranging from chocolates, nuts, French tea etc. I am so happy with it that I see myself sending one to friends and family. Show details ·  1
  • +4Thumbnail

Tammy
Tammy

I Received a happy hamper

I actually was very surprised as I did not expect this beautiful gift. As we have just moved to Tasmania and this was a lovely gift for our New Home. Show details ·  1
Kim
KimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delightful & Delicious!

Presentation and goods, high quality and suited my tastes perfectly! Show reply
Fairybread
Fairybread

Everyone should send me one of these from now on

I loooooove it! Received one for my birthday and loved unwrapping. The gift box had so much food and included a fluffy bathrobe too! There were savoury and sweet snacks. I received it a couple of weeks ago and already ate my way through most of the snacks. Packed really well in a chic black box. Very giftable. Show details ·  1
Kerrie
Kerrie2 posts

Just disappointed

Hampers arrived late and I had to do all the chasing. No phone call back as promised. Just let down Show details
Hampers With Bite   DM
surfeegirl
surfeegirl

Lovely Hamper

Gifted an Apartment warming Hamper. Cheese Board, wine and goodies. Just love it and already using. Show details
wolftorrent9
wolftorrent9Darling Downs, QLD

Good birthday package

The wine is tasty, the selection pairs well. Loved the peanut butter nuggets, wasabi peas, and chocolate coated nuts. The crackers aren't really my favourite and were rather bland. But aside from that, it made for a good little birthday layout for friends Show details
Yvette FOrmisano
Yvette FOrmisanoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Birthday Gift

Beautiful birthday gift from my bestie! Lots of special treats Show details
Jesse
Jesse

Received an amazing hamper from work

I received a hamper from hampers with bite from work and it was unreal! Made my day :) Show details
Judy J .
Judy J .

Perfect gift

Beautifully presented with a wide range of thoughtful goodies inside. Absolutely loved my gift Show details ·  1
Craig O.
Craig O.

Awesome quality products

Everything in the hamper was of the highest quality. Very pleased with what I received. There was a small problem with the original delivery however the team handled the issue with professionalism and rectified the issue straight away. Excellent customer service. Show details ·  1

Marie W
Marie WAU2 posts

Excellent birthday gift

Full of wine, biscuits, chocolates and nuts. Fabulous surprise birthday gift to me from my dear friend. Show details ·  1
Beau
Beau

loved it

lots of yummy options 10/10, would recommend to anyone as a lovely gift Show reply
Dani
Dani

Lovely Selection Of Gifts

I love my beautiful box, it was filled with the most lovely items. It was packaged so delicately. The selection was fantastic and there was a lot of items. Show details ·  1
Dee
Dee

This was a very thoughtful gift

The hamper was lovely. I love that I can reuse the bag. Show details ·  1