Hampers With Bite

Hampers With Bite (page 3 of 27)

Great gift

Great gift. What you see is what you get and delivery was prompt. Would have liked confirmation when it was delivered.

Fantastic Gift

I sent a hamper for as a friends birthday gift
They absolutely loved it.
The hamper was delivered on time.
I will definitely order again

Lovely vegan gift hamper

Very thoughtful treats, really nicely packaged hamper delivered in a timely manner. We couldn’t have been happier! Thanks to Hampers With Bite

sharon s

sharon sGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

HAMPER

I ordered a hamper for my sister, and i was worried about when it would get to her, i changed the shipping date, arrived before time, and my sister said it was divine, i will definitely be using this company again perfect gift

Great choice

Ordered a hamper for delivery to my dad who is in hospital interstate. Great gift options, including healthy snacks
Reliable delivery

Extremely disappointed!

The product was good but because of the service and delivery I will not use again. Delivery didn't make it to the business address, I had to ask my client to pick up their own special delivery form the post office as the courier didn't even attempt to delivery and then when I called up the company to complain they didn't seem interested.

HWBHampers With Bite

Thank you Dan for taking the time to investigate the issue and I appreciate your generous resolve. I will keep HWB in mind for future orders.

Cat

CatSydney Surrounds, NSW

A perfect gift by Australian company.

Got the first hamper for a family member. They said it was great. So got the second hamper for myself. Nice to support Australian companies.

Excellent quality

I had a beautiful basket delivered to a girlfriend after an accident and she was so grateful . The products were fresh and presented so beautifully . Definitely recommend Hampers with Bite and will be ordering again !!! Thank you

Hampers are great

Hampers are greatGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I loved my hampers!!!

Over the past months, I have ordered a number of hampers and could not have been more pleased and happy with the quality products, presentation and prompt delivery from Hampers with Bite. Great variety and everyone who received them from me, just loved the yummy products!

Roz

RozSydney, NSW

Lovely pamper oack

Great combination of items. Something for everyone. Attractive packaging and products. Candle, notebook, chocolates really lovely. Great price and value.

Eric M.

Eric M.Victoria

Great Hamper

We had to send a get well gift and Hampers with Bite delivered the perfect hamper.
Well done, very happy with the result.

Made mum's birthday

Second time I've used this company and the recipients loved them service is quick and reliable thank you so much

Jennine

JennineDarling Downs, QLD

So easy to make someone smile!

It was lovely to spoil a friend who goes the extra mile, always! I know she was very surprised when the hamper arrived at her house!

Fantastic service

Ordered multiple hampers for Christmas and the customer service was great. Would definitely go through Hampers With Bite again next year.

Tina

Tina

Great variety and fast delivery!

Hampers With Bite has a great variety to choose from. I recently ordered for a coworker’s farewell and I could not have been happier with the service. There’s plenty of options to choose from and they provide super fast delivery. Would definitely consider them again next time!

Amanda

Amanda Sydney, NSW

Perfect hamper for my sisters birthday.

Great hampers for someone who has everything. My sister really loved the products. I will definitely be using this again

Mika86

Mika86Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Hamper

Hamper was very well received and appreciated by the recipient/s. I was told it was boxes up beautifully as well

Highly recommended

I have been on both ends of the customer journey having gratefully received hampers as well as sent them to my loved ones. The products included in the hampers are fabulous and the service second to none. I highly recommend Hampers with Bite for any occasion.

Such a great gift idea

Fast delivery, great gift ideas, options for any price point and even better that it's a small family business to support

HWBHampers With Bite

Great service and hampers.

I've purchased a few different hampers from hampers with bite for various occasions and even got lucky last month and received one for my birthday. I love them! They arrive so beautifully presented and the edible goodies inside them have all been delicious, the candles and diffusers smell amazing and the dressing gowns are so soft. Highly recommended x

Natasked

Would someone return my emails?
I ordered a hamper and was advised it would be dispatched on Mon 24th November, to which that is not even a date. Was it dispatched Mon 23rd or Tues 24th?
I have enquired 3 times now, sent 3 emails, as to what date it was dispatched and have had no reply.
I have also asked for a tracking number, which was promised via email on dispatch.
I needed the hamper ASAP as told.
If it has not been dispatched. I have asked to cancel the order. As what it was intended for has passed, and is not required anymore.

Hi Nat
I'm so sorry to see you've had some issues with your order! If you could send me your order reference so I can have a look into what's happened here I'd really appreciate it.
I'm sad to hear that the occasion has now passed and would love the opportunity to look into this to get it rectified for you.
Please give us a call on 1300 795 802 between 9am and 5pm AEST tomorrow so we can get this sorted.

Kind regards
Beth | Customer Service Manager

Nat

[Order #100134074] (20 November 2020)
I will be at work tomorrow.

Nat

Can we cancel the order. I have sent you a another email, and no reply as of yet, just in case it’s gone to your companies spam box again!

Emma

Emmaasked

Can anyone varify what the beer/wine products are like? Is it a quality beer or wine?

Many thanks

Sam
Sam

Happy with their service, especially that we could pick some extras to add to our orders. Excellent choice of wine! Everything delivered in good condition and at arranged time. Definitely five stars from our company.

HWBHampers With Bite

Hey Emma, we have a wide variety of wines and beers in our products including ones that are available in big stores like Liquor Land etc. We are big fans of quality and don't include anything we don't personally like the taste of in our hampers!

Majella Gasked

How do you actually get in touch with someone?. Ordered 2 hampers on dec 10th and still have not heard anything but money taken from PayPal. These were Christmas presents. Emailed company and no response. Very disappointed and will NOT use again I want a refund or will be raising a ticket with PayPal

Natasha G.Hampers With Bite

Hi Majella, my name is Rory I can assist can you please text me through your number 0433 293 391

Ann
Ann

Hi, hampers with bite have now replied.
Such a shame this has happened, im sure they will sort this out for you.
Good luck !

Majella G

I hope so. I have forwarded the number to the person who was to receive the hampers as I am the other side of the world. He will follow up for now and let’s hope it will be sorted

Get an answer from our members and Hampers With Bite representatives