Hampers With Bite

Hampers With Bite (page 4 of 27)

Marion

MarionVictoria

Great Xmas hampers

Easy way to send gifts to my parents who live interstate and they loved them, second year in a row l have gifted hampers.

Super service

Highly recommend. Great service, products and delivery. Perfect communication and my family in NSW were very pleased to receive the hamper. I ordered from UK.

Kate

KateSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Unimpressed

Jarrad

Jarrad Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The perfect gift

Absolutely love packaging, contents, delivery and quality of Hampers with Bite. Love Australian owned and operated businesses. Strongly recommended to anyone.

Obsessed with these hampers

I purchased a signature botanical collection hamper for my friend who just had major surgery. She was completely surprised and absolutely loved it, especially the fluffy bathrobe and sparkling wine! I ordered at 2pm and it was there at 10am the following day! Will definitely be using hampers with bite again, great job guys

FURIOUSGippsland, VIC

Worst service ever!

I switched from my normal hamper company because this mob offered specific delivery days and the recipient is currently overseas. I paid for courier but they used Startrak & they are not couriers, they are Australia Post and dump everything at post offices. The hamper was delivered weeks too early and would be stale & melted by the time it was picked up.

So I asked for a refund and they agreed but they refunded less than a third of what i paid! Avoid at all cost.

FURIOUS

No standard delivery was not selected, advance delivery was the only reason I used you. Clearly there are issues with your website as the unit number disappeared also. Then you offer a refund and only refund a third of my payment!

Kristen

Kristen

Delivery nightmare

Ordered a hamper for a client to be delivered to their house as a thank you gift. They didn't allow the hamper to be left at the door so it got delivered by Australia Post to the post office. Because the name/number they recorded of the order was my name, my client couldn't pick it up, but because the address was theirs I couldn't pick it up. When I requested a refund because I couldn't access my order they said they couldn't help me.

Jus

JusPerth, WA

Nightmare Experience - DO NOT USE

Amazing website and product

i was so impressed with this company The recipents were so happy. great product delivered promptly. so impressed value for money will continue to use them for my family in Australia as we are in a different country Many thanks and everyone i truly recommend this company

Find out how Hampers With Bite compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

Fantastic customer service and hamper options!

A massive thank you to the Hampers with Bite team for their amazing customer service and keeping me updated on a last minute birthday hamper to a very dear friend. I am so happy with the variety of hampers offered and the personalised service. Special thanks to Dan, Bella & Charlotte. Looking forward to ordering more in the future!

HWBHampers With Bite

Second time of using Hampers with bite. Excellent Service, gifts well received and will definitely use again

We have used Hampers with bite twice now both with excellent results, the hampers were well received and delivered on time. The gifts inside were great value and tasty (according to our clients)

We had an issue wth some of the hampers not having gifts cards as requested, Dan from Hampers with bite immediately contacted us with a resolution. Fantastic service, highly recommend Dan and the team.

AnB

AnBPerth, WA

Do not buy from this business

I ordered a Christmas hamper on 1 December (with Premium Shipping), and it wasn't shipped until the 17th. As a result, the courier was unable to deliver my hamper by Christmas Day (given that it was coming from over east, and couriers would have been inundated). I asked for a refund as I obviously couldn't use the hamper anymore, given that it was a gift. They were originally only going to refund if the package was lost, and I had to negotiate this. A refund was eventually approved but they declined to refund the shipping, even though the late delivery was their fault.

Do not shop with this business.

HWBHampers With Bite

Lovely hampers; friendly and efficient customer service.

Thank you to Charlotte and the team at Hampers With Bite for providing a great service for a bulk order of Christmas hampers that went out to 100+ colleagues across Australia. The choice was fantastic, and the ability to customize the contents was really useful, as were the branding / notecard options. We received fantastic feedback from our colleagues.

Susan S.

Susan S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great packaging, shame about the contents

We were sent a hamper as a gift for Christmas and on opening we were very excited. The packaging for each item made a feast for they eyes, and was full of promise for a tastebud sensation, but once each item was opened and tasted, we were left incredibly disappointed and binned them. Not worth eating unfortunately. The wine is yet to be opened.

NLTSydney, NSW

Disorganised

Placed an early bird bulk order for delivery Week of December 7th. Every hamper was delayed by at least a week. One still hasn’t been delivered and tomorrow is Xmas eve. Another hamper delivered to wrong place and has now gone missing. Hard to get any information. I don’t believe it is couriers fault as we have always had positive experiences with Star Track. Very badly organised hamper company and would not deal with them again.

NLT

This has been resolved via email with refunds being promised

SarahSydney, NSW

No Stars

Sarah

Cian- you and i have had over 20 conversations you know who we are- we have taken matters further to the department of fair trading. We will leave it in their hands

Nicely presented.

Happy with service - arrived on time & is nicely packaged. As it is a present haven't looked inside but I'm
sure will be well received.

Jules
Jules

Only reason not 5 stars was, as I mentioned, I hadn't seen contents. Would give 5 now as very happy with everything.

LA YLHQPerth, WA

23rd December and still not delivered

Order placed on 26th November for delivery week commencing 14th December for 29 corporate hampers. It is 23rd December and hampers have not been delivered. I understand delays due to Covid and couriers, but 3 times i have contacted customer service and asked for a call back, and none was received. I was told to follow up with courier. i am appalled by the customer service.

Hi Cian,

I’ve called your 1300 at least 10 times and spoken to people. Still waiting to hear from owner 2 weeks after making a request.

Katrina Oner

Katrina OnerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful Hamper and Amazing Customer Service

I ordered hampers for corporate clients for the first time through Hampers with Bite. All the recipients could not rave enough about how impressive and fantastic the hamper was.
Due to errors from our end when we ordered, we had a couple of mishaps with delivery but the team at Hampers with Bite, particularly Leanne, were fantastic and spent a significant amount of time with me on the phone on multiple occasions, and went above and beyond sending detailed emails through to me to help solve my dilemma. I was very impressed with their product and customer service. Cannot recommend them highly enough. Will definitely use again.

Lauren.

Lauren.South East Queensland, QLD

Happy, Ordered for all our staff

I used Hampers with Bite to send hampers to all of our staff to say thank you for the year. I found the price & value to be the best I could find. Most were received very quickly, in the week that I specified. A couple of them I hadn't received shipping notifications for, so I used the chat feature and had those checked on and updated their shipping dates to be as soon as possible. Happy and would use again.

Natasked

Would someone return my emails?
I ordered a hamper and was advised it would be dispatched on Mon 24th November, to which that is not even a date. Was it dispatched Mon 23rd or Tues 24th?
I have enquired 3 times now, sent 3 emails, as to what date it was dispatched and have had no reply.
I have also asked for a tracking number, which was promised via email on dispatch.
I needed the hamper ASAP as told.
If it has not been dispatched. I have asked to cancel the order. As what it was intended for has passed, and is not required anymore.

Hi Nat
I'm so sorry to see you've had some issues with your order! If you could send me your order reference so I can have a look into what's happened here I'd really appreciate it.
I'm sad to hear that the occasion has now passed and would love the opportunity to look into this to get it rectified for you.
Please give us a call on 1300 795 802 between 9am and 5pm AEST tomorrow so we can get this sorted.

Kind regards
Beth | Customer Service Manager

Nat

[Order #100134074] (20 November 2020)
I will be at work tomorrow.

Nat

Can we cancel the order. I have sent you a another email, and no reply as of yet, just in case it’s gone to your companies spam box again!

Emma

Emmaasked

Can anyone varify what the beer/wine products are like? Is it a quality beer or wine?

Many thanks

Sam
Sam

Happy with their service, especially that we could pick some extras to add to our orders. Excellent choice of wine! Everything delivered in good condition and at arranged time. Definitely five stars from our company.

HWBHampers With Bite

Hey Emma, we have a wide variety of wines and beers in our products including ones that are available in big stores like Liquor Land etc. We are big fans of quality and don't include anything we don't personally like the taste of in our hampers!

Majella Gasked

How do you actually get in touch with someone?. Ordered 2 hampers on dec 10th and still have not heard anything but money taken from PayPal. These were Christmas presents. Emailed company and no response. Very disappointed and will NOT use again I want a refund or will be raising a ticket with PayPal

Natasha G.Hampers With Bite

Hi Majella, my name is Rory I can assist can you please text me through your number 0433 293 391

Ann
Ann

Hi, hampers with bite have now replied.
Such a shame this has happened, im sure they will sort this out for you.
Good luck !

Majella G

I hope so. I have forwarded the number to the person who was to receive the hampers as I am the other side of the world. He will follow up for now and let’s hope it will be sorted

Get an answer from our members and Hampers With Bite representatives