Incredibly disappointing

JC58

JC58SYDNEY

Addressed my package wrongly, stopped responding

I like their concept and product, but wowee if you have an issue don't expect an ounce of help. I'm used to dealing with larger companies that would apologise for their mistake and refund or send a new package, but not these guys. After a while they just stopped responding to my emails seeking resolution that they addressed my parcel wrongly (and it therefore never reached the recipient).

Extremely disappointed!

The product was good but because of the service and delivery I will not use again. Delivery didn't make it to the business address, I had to ask my client to pick up their own special delivery form the post office as the courier didn't even attempt to delivery and then when I called up the company to complain they didn't seem interested.

HWBHampers With Bite

Thank you Dan for taking the time to investigate the issue and I appreciate your generous resolve. I will keep HWB in mind for future orders.

Kate

KateSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Unimpressed

FURIOUSGippsland, VIC

Worst service ever!

I switched from my normal hamper company because this mob offered specific delivery days and the recipient is currently overseas. I paid for courier but they used Startrak & they are not couriers, they are Australia Post and dump everything at post offices. The hamper was delivered weeks too early and would be stale & melted by the time it was picked up.

So I asked for a refund and they agreed but they refunded less than a third of what i paid! Avoid at all cost.

FURIOUS

No standard delivery was not selected, advance delivery was the only reason I used you. Clearly there are issues with your website as the unit number disappeared also. Then you offer a refund and only refund a third of my payment!

Kristen

Kristen

Delivery nightmare

Ordered a hamper for a client to be delivered to their house as a thank you gift. They didn't allow the hamper to be left at the door so it got delivered by Australia Post to the post office. Because the name/number they recorded of the order was my name, my client couldn't pick it up, but because the address was theirs I couldn't pick it up. When I requested a refund because I couldn't access my order they said they couldn't help me.

Jus

JusPerth, WA

Nightmare Experience - DO NOT USE

AnB

AnBPerth, WA

Do not buy from this business

I ordered a Christmas hamper on 1 December (with Premium Shipping), and it wasn't shipped until the 17th. As a result, the courier was unable to deliver my hamper by Christmas Day (given that it was coming from over east, and couriers would have been inundated). I asked for a refund as I obviously couldn't use the hamper anymore, given that it was a gift. They were originally only going to refund if the package was lost, and I had to negotiate this. A refund was eventually approved but they declined to refund the shipping, even though the late delivery was their fault.

Do not shop with this business.

NLTSydney, NSW

Disorganised

Placed an early bird bulk order for delivery Week of December 7th. Every hamper was delayed by at least a week. One still hasn’t been delivered and tomorrow is Xmas eve. Another hamper delivered to wrong place and has now gone missing. Hard to get any information. I don’t believe it is couriers fault as we have always had positive experiences with Star Track. Very badly organised hamper company and would not deal with them again.

NLT

This has been resolved via email with refunds being promised

SarahSydney, NSW

No Stars

Sarah

Cian- you and i have had over 20 conversations you know who we are- we have taken matters further to the department of fair trading. We will leave it in their hands

LA YLHQPerth, WA

23rd December and still not delivered

Order placed on 26th November for delivery week commencing 14th December for 29 corporate hampers. It is 23rd December and hampers have not been delivered. I understand delays due to Covid and couriers, but 3 times i have contacted customer service and asked for a call back, and none was received. I was told to follow up with courier. i am appalled by the customer service.

Hi Cian,

I’ve called your 1300 at least 10 times and spoken to people. Still waiting to hear from owner 2 weeks after making a request.

Alec F

Alec FIllawarra, NSW

Terrible communication, missed delivery dates

I ordered hampers for my clients on 4th December. I was told delivery would be week of 14th December. It's now the 22nd December and hampers have still not been delivered. There was no attempt to communicate this delay and I had to chase them to find out this important information. Because of this delay some of my clients won't get their hampers until after the holidays. It's not a good look for me or my business. There was little more than an apology for the delay, along with the old "we're very busy" excuse. They were very efficient in making sure I had paid the invoice, not so when it came to delivering on their promises.

HWBHampers With Bite

Unable to provide goods ordered 6 weeks ago.

Ordered 26 Hampers 6 weeks ago which were due to arrive last week.
I was promised daily for the last week they were packed and ready to ship. I called daily to follow up after seeing all the negative reviews on this site and was promised they were going to be dispatched that day. I was just told today they will probably not be delivered before christmas and i will need to be refunded.

I would strongly advise not do business with this company as they are unable to provide the products they sell as you can see from the numerous negative reviews from the same issue.

Lots of unhappy staff with no Christmas Hampers as i can not replace the hampers in time for Chritmas now.

[Order #100134205]

Just don’t bother

The heading says it all really, save yourself the hassle and don’t bother wasting your time. Just a terrible terrible company.

Don't use this company

Ordered 4 Christmas hampers. All 4 hampers were lost. They don't answer their phones. Had to do live chat on their website. Told hampers were in the warehouse ready to be scanned and delivered. Waited 2 weeks. Live chat again only to be told could not be found in the warehouse. They said there were problems with the courier. Thankfully I received a full refund. Never again!!!

Josie
Josie

Thanks, but no thanks

Lisa

LisaSydney Surrounds, NSW

$2500 order, waiting 2 weeks still not arrived.

Absolutely Terrible Service And Commitment - All Lies

Mike

Mike

Not happy

Christmas Hampers with a delivery date of 10-15th Dec not delivered and no tracking info- not good enough - order placed 24th Sept. Updated 22 Jan 2021. Received our goods in Jan....no follow-up apology or anything from this company - we will build out own hampers next year and take the risk and angst out of it

HWBHampers With Bite

Disappointing service - no communication re delays

Bulk order $5,000 worth of hampers - early bird special - due for delivery last week. Emailed last week asking for update - no reply. Had to waste my time on the phone today chasing up to be told none have been shipped yet, as one item from one type of hamper was out of stock. Pretty ridiculous you can't get your 'early bird' orders out on time! And offer a $100 credit for future orders as compensation - no thanks!

Hannah V
Hannah V

Order Number [#406648]

Stefano M.

Stefano M.Sydney, NSW

Hampers With packaging only

I got a hamper from this company.
There is a massive amount of packaging and pretty much no product.
Seriously, think about environment before putting 40g of pop corn in a plastic bag and then again inside a box.
Portions are minimal. I'r rather have less types but a bit more quantity.
Quality leaves a lot to desire.
For curiosity I checked the price of these hampers and they are WAY too overpriced..

Do yourself a favour and pick another company with more quality stuff

Natasked

Would someone return my emails?
I ordered a hamper and was advised it would be dispatched on Mon 24th November, to which that is not even a date. Was it dispatched Mon 23rd or Tues 24th?
I have enquired 3 times now, sent 3 emails, as to what date it was dispatched and have had no reply.
I have also asked for a tracking number, which was promised via email on dispatch.
I needed the hamper ASAP as told.
If it has not been dispatched. I have asked to cancel the order. As what it was intended for has passed, and is not required anymore.

Hi Nat
I'm so sorry to see you've had some issues with your order! If you could send me your order reference so I can have a look into what's happened here I'd really appreciate it.
I'm sad to hear that the occasion has now passed and would love the opportunity to look into this to get it rectified for you.
Please give us a call on 1300 795 802 between 9am and 5pm AEST tomorrow so we can get this sorted.

Kind regards
Beth | Customer Service Manager

Nat

[Order #100134074] (20 November 2020)
I will be at work tomorrow.

Nat

Can we cancel the order. I have sent you a another email, and no reply as of yet, just in case it’s gone to your companies spam box again!

Emma

Emmaasked

Can anyone varify what the beer/wine products are like? Is it a quality beer or wine?

Many thanks

Sam
Sam

Happy with their service, especially that we could pick some extras to add to our orders. Excellent choice of wine! Everything delivered in good condition and at arranged time. Definitely five stars from our company.

HWBHampers With Bite

Hey Emma, we have a wide variety of wines and beers in our products including ones that are available in big stores like Liquor Land etc. We are big fans of quality and don't include anything we don't personally like the taste of in our hampers!

Majella Gasked

How do you actually get in touch with someone?. Ordered 2 hampers on dec 10th and still have not heard anything but money taken from PayPal. These were Christmas presents. Emailed company and no response. Very disappointed and will NOT use again I want a refund or will be raising a ticket with PayPal

Natasha G.Hampers With Bite

Hi Majella, my name is Rory I can assist can you please text me through your number 0433 293 391

Ann
Ann

Hi, hampers with bite have now replied.
Such a shame this has happened, im sure they will sort this out for you.
Good luck !

Majella G

I hope so. I have forwarded the number to the person who was to receive the hampers as I am the other side of the world. He will follow up for now and let’s hope it will be sorted

Get an answer from our members and Hampers With Bite representatives