Susan S.

Susan S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great packaging, shame about the contents

We were sent a hamper as a gift for Christmas and on opening we were very excited. The packaging for each item made a feast for they eyes, and was full of promise for a tastebud sensation, but once each item was opened and tasted, we were left incredibly disappointed and binned them. Not worth eating unfortunately. The wine is yet to be opened.

HWBHampers With Bite

Incorrect orders, late and non deliveries

Poor Service and Follow Up

Flowers & Gift Shops

Find out how Hampers With Bite compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

ElizabethSydney, NSW

Poor Customer service

Hi Beth,
Thanks for replying, I am sending you the invoice number 00030743.
Happy to discuss it with you over the phone... My number is (02)8822 8754.
Have a great day.

HWBHampers With Bite

Thanks Elizabeth, I've just left you a voicemail.

DPZappQueensland

Surprise spoilt

My husband wanted to surprise me for our 10th wedding anniversary and, as he works away, he thought it would be a good idea to order a hamper few weeks before the actual date. Big mistake. I've got it delivered way too early spoiling the surprise. Apparently there was poor communication and his clear request about the specific date when the hamper should had been delivered was totally ignore, so it was his email, and mine, mentioning the issue afterwards. The products are OK but the communication and customer service will let you down, especially if you are planning to surprise someone.

Shanice

Ive had better experiences...

Lynda S.

Lynda S.Pilbara, WA

Delivery after Xmas not before

Was to submit date of delivery and opted for the week beginning 15 December in order that get to my daughter for Xmas followed up via email on the 24 dec received no response followed up again very upset on 28 December was told it was supposed to be delivered by courier on 23rd december but they had no notification of delivery from courier. Hamper was finally delivered on 29th December and although well received by my daughter I was most disappointed she did not have the surprise for Xmas won’t use this company again

Store LocationOnline Australia store

Candy EMelbourne

Botched delivery, extremely poor service.

Ordered lovely Xmas hamper.
Botched shipping from start to finish - ordered 3/52 before Xmas, finally delivered in January. Late dispatch, no follow up, required multiple emails and calls from myself. Minimal actions and no follow up from the company.
Very disappointed, will not use them again.

Candy E

After leaving the above review I was contacted and offered a full refund given the delayed delivery, as well as assured of steps taken to address similar issues in the future.
Thank you.

Andrew

AndrewMelbourne

Never received hamper - the courier company they use is useless

Flowers & Gift Shops

Find out how Hampers With Bite compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

Lisa.S

Lisa.SBrisbane

The hampers are good value for money but the customer service is lacking

The actual hampers have good quality produce and present nicely. However the customer service is horrible. Poor people skills and poor communication is a big no no! In my initial enquiry I asked for personalised company ribbon on our 13 Christmas hampers and was told this would be possible. When I came back to submit the order I was told the cut off date had passed for the ribbon. Would have been wonderful to be told there was a cut off date in my initial enquiry. Such an important detail for the sales person to include. So although they may be slightly cheaper than other hamper companies, I would rather pay more and go somewhere else in future.

very disappointed

Had a huge fight with friends as they never said thank you for hamper. Found out they never got card and sender sticker was ripped off.

Natasha G.Hampers With Bite

Hi Mel, We have looked into this situation as soon as we received this review (we would of earlier but this is the first we have heard it) I have given you a call and emailed to discuss. Please contact me when you get the chance to discuss.

Natasked

Would someone return my emails?
I ordered a hamper and was advised it would be dispatched on Mon 24th November, to which that is not even a date. Was it dispatched Mon 23rd or Tues 24th?
I have enquired 3 times now, sent 3 emails, as to what date it was dispatched and have had no reply.
I have also asked for a tracking number, which was promised via email on dispatch.
I needed the hamper ASAP as told.
If it has not been dispatched. I have asked to cancel the order. As what it was intended for has passed, and is not required anymore.

Hi Nat
I'm so sorry to see you've had some issues with your order! If you could send me your order reference so I can have a look into what's happened here I'd really appreciate it.
I'm sad to hear that the occasion has now passed and would love the opportunity to look into this to get it rectified for you.
Please give us a call on 1300 795 802 between 9am and 5pm AEST tomorrow so we can get this sorted.

Kind regards
Beth | Customer Service Manager

Nat

[Order #100134074] (20 November 2020)
I will be at work tomorrow.

Nat

Can we cancel the order. I have sent you a another email, and no reply as of yet, just in case it’s gone to your companies spam box again!

Emma

Emmaasked

Can anyone varify what the beer/wine products are like? Is it a quality beer or wine?

Many thanks

Sam
Sam

Happy with their service, especially that we could pick some extras to add to our orders. Excellent choice of wine! Everything delivered in good condition and at arranged time. Definitely five stars from our company.

HWBHampers With Bite

Hey Emma, we have a wide variety of wines and beers in our products including ones that are available in big stores like Liquor Land etc. We are big fans of quality and don't include anything we don't personally like the taste of in our hampers!

Majella Gasked

How do you actually get in touch with someone?. Ordered 2 hampers on dec 10th and still have not heard anything but money taken from PayPal. These were Christmas presents. Emailed company and no response. Very disappointed and will NOT use again I want a refund or will be raising a ticket with PayPal

Natasha G.Hampers With Bite

Hi Majella, my name is Rory I can assist can you please text me through your number 0433 293 391

Ann
Ann

Hi, hampers with bite have now replied.
Such a shame this has happened, im sure they will sort this out for you.
Good luck !

Majella G

I hope so. I have forwarded the number to the person who was to receive the hampers as I am the other side of the world. He will follow up for now and let’s hope it will be sorted

Get an answer from our members and Hampers With Bite representatives