Justine

JustineLaunceston, TAS

You don't always get what you think you will

Jenni

Jenni

All worked out in the end ...

My experience hit a road block due to the delivery delay but the company did respond as best they could as in reality the delivery service let them down and the replacement hamper was greatly enjoyed by the recipient :)

Caryl

CarylSydney

Good product, The Worst Customer service

Ordered my package to be delivered couple days later.. it never arrived. Emailed the company.. no reply.. waited three more days and sent another email.. no reply. Than the package was finally delivered

Natasha G.Hampers With Bite

Hi Caryl, we are really sorry to hear this. I have searched our records and can find no reference of the emails. Is it possible you could give us a call or let me know your order number so we can work out some sort of compensation for you?

Flowers & Gift Shops

Find out how Hampers With Bite compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

Natasked

Would someone return my emails?
I ordered a hamper and was advised it would be dispatched on Mon 24th November, to which that is not even a date. Was it dispatched Mon 23rd or Tues 24th?
I have enquired 3 times now, sent 3 emails, as to what date it was dispatched and have had no reply.
I have also asked for a tracking number, which was promised via email on dispatch.
I needed the hamper ASAP as told.
If it has not been dispatched. I have asked to cancel the order. As what it was intended for has passed, and is not required anymore.

Hi Nat
I'm so sorry to see you've had some issues with your order! If you could send me your order reference so I can have a look into what's happened here I'd really appreciate it.
I'm sad to hear that the occasion has now passed and would love the opportunity to look into this to get it rectified for you.
Please give us a call on 1300 795 802 between 9am and 5pm AEST tomorrow so we can get this sorted.

Kind regards
Beth | Customer Service Manager

Nat

[Order #100134074] (20 November 2020)
I will be at work tomorrow.

Nat

Can we cancel the order. I have sent you a another email, and no reply as of yet, just in case it’s gone to your companies spam box again!

Emma

Emmaasked

Can anyone varify what the beer/wine products are like? Is it a quality beer or wine?

Many thanks

Sam
Sam

Happy with their service, especially that we could pick some extras to add to our orders. Excellent choice of wine! Everything delivered in good condition and at arranged time. Definitely five stars from our company.

HWBHampers With Bite

Hey Emma, we have a wide variety of wines and beers in our products including ones that are available in big stores like Liquor Land etc. We are big fans of quality and don't include anything we don't personally like the taste of in our hampers!

Majella Gasked

How do you actually get in touch with someone?. Ordered 2 hampers on dec 10th and still have not heard anything but money taken from PayPal. These were Christmas presents. Emailed company and no response. Very disappointed and will NOT use again I want a refund or will be raising a ticket with PayPal

Natasha G.Hampers With Bite

Hi Majella, my name is Rory I can assist can you please text me through your number 0433 293 391

Ann
Ann

Hi, hampers with bite have now replied.
Such a shame this has happened, im sure they will sort this out for you.
Good luck !

Majella G

I hope so. I have forwarded the number to the person who was to receive the hampers as I am the other side of the world. He will follow up for now and let’s hope it will be sorted

Get an answer from our members and Hampers With Bite representatives