Perfect gift

The pricing was great and delivery was very quick. It was the perfect gift for a birthday and the website was very easy to use. Lots of hamper choices which made it hard to decide...lol... but that's a good thing.

Excellent!

Great value, the hamper lived up to the expectations of the online image and the recipient loved it. I paid for express delivery and it was super fast - it was there by 8am the next morning.

Review collected in partnership with Hampers With Bite

Amazing hamper experience! Wont need to use any other website for hampers.

I love using hampers with a bite, their delivery service is exceptionally on point with tracking updates on the day. I love that. Plus the quality of goods and the beautiful the box packaging is the best.

Jenny

JennyIllawarra, NSW

The perfect gift made easy.

Lots of choices of hampers & easy to select & to organise delivery. The recipient was also very delighted to receive the hamper. Would definitely order another hamper.

HWBHampers With Bite

Quality hamper at reasonable price

This hamper was full of high-quality goods that looked beautiful and came at a very reasonable price. A perfect gift that lasts longer than a bunch of flowers.

Such a delight!

Loved the service, the range & the prices!
They have the perfect hampers for every occasion! Extremely affordable and delivery was prompt!

Gina

GinaNortheast, VIC

Love HWB

My friend was so happy with his hamper, His Scotch Set. The hamper I sent was for his 50th birthday present. The Whiskey Rocks were a great product.

Lesley-Anne A.

Lesley-Anne A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect go too!

I have used hampers with bite for family & friends on a number of occasions. It's the perfect gift, I can generally find something food related to suite anyone. It's great you have alcoholic & non alcoholic packages too. I love the fast delivery, usually standard 2 day turn around.Thanks for making gift giving so easy & hassle free.

Mary

MaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service

I ordered a hamper and there was a stuff up on my end (completely my fault).
The team at Hampers with Bite quickly solved the issue and were so easy to deal with.
They will be my preferred Hamper site from now on.

Amanda Perdomo

Amanda PerdomoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Always a hit!

I have ordered multiple times and every time they knock it out of the park. Every single hamper is thoughtfully put together, immaculately presented and loved by every recipient.

Health Snack Hamper

Excellent service. Price and variety good. Communication update on order and tracking to client important. Will definitely make use of services again

Great service!

They have a great hamper variety to choose from. Provided great service and delivery. I would definitely use them again.

Perfect birthday gift!

Such a lovely gift to by for a friend!
Delivered on time and the gift was well received. Would definitely order again!

Dont know

Dont knowSydney Surrounds, NSW

Hamper with a bite

Hamper was a birthday present and was loved and enjoyed. Posted and received quickly. Very happy and will buy from this company again,

Review collected in partnership with Hampers With Bite

Great hamper with quality items and super fast delivery, I ordered on Sunday and received it on Tuesday. Highly recommend.

Find out how Hampers With Bite compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

Quick delivery & absolutely beautiful!

As a gesture of good will I used Hampers with Bite and sent a reasonably priced gift pack to a client & the feedback was overwhelming. Very happy with the products and service.

Very Happy

The ordering process was very simple and efficient delivery was in a very timely manner. Will definitely use your service again.

Store LocationMelbourne

Dianne

DianneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My thoughts

Everything from start to finish went perfectly, couldn’t have asked for better. Receiver was delighted. Would definitely use this company again. Dianne.

Review collected in partnership with Hampers With Bite

Excellent service, on time delivery

The hamper I ordered was a gift for our neighbour, arriving on the day requested and did not fail to please. The products were fabulous! Highly recommend and will use this company again

Hayley Dellaca

Hayley DellacaNew South Wales

Awesome hampers

Have now purchased several hampers & they have been awesome. High quality, beautifully packaged & fast delivery. Will be using them on a regular basis. Have hampers for all occasions.

Natasked

Would someone return my emails?
I ordered a hamper and was advised it would be dispatched on Mon 24th November, to which that is not even a date. Was it dispatched Mon 23rd or Tues 24th?
I have enquired 3 times now, sent 3 emails, as to what date it was dispatched and have had no reply.
I have also asked for a tracking number, which was promised via email on dispatch.
I needed the hamper ASAP as told.
If it has not been dispatched. I have asked to cancel the order. As what it was intended for has passed, and is not required anymore.

Hi Nat
I'm so sorry to see you've had some issues with your order! If you could send me your order reference so I can have a look into what's happened here I'd really appreciate it.
I'm sad to hear that the occasion has now passed and would love the opportunity to look into this to get it rectified for you.
Please give us a call on 1300 795 802 between 9am and 5pm AEST tomorrow so we can get this sorted.

Kind regards
Beth | Customer Service Manager

Nat

[Order #100134074] (20 November 2020)
I will be at work tomorrow.

Nat

Can we cancel the order. I have sent you a another email, and no reply as of yet, just in case it’s gone to your companies spam box again!

Emma

Emmaasked

Can anyone varify what the beer/wine products are like? Is it a quality beer or wine?

Many thanks

Sam
Sam

Happy with their service, especially that we could pick some extras to add to our orders. Excellent choice of wine! Everything delivered in good condition and at arranged time. Definitely five stars from our company.

HWBHampers With Bite

Hey Emma, we have a wide variety of wines and beers in our products including ones that are available in big stores like Liquor Land etc. We are big fans of quality and don't include anything we don't personally like the taste of in our hampers!

Majella Gasked

How do you actually get in touch with someone?. Ordered 2 hampers on dec 10th and still have not heard anything but money taken from PayPal. These were Christmas presents. Emailed company and no response. Very disappointed and will NOT use again I want a refund or will be raising a ticket with PayPal

Natasha G.Hampers With Bite

Hi Majella, my name is Rory I can assist can you please text me through your number 0433 293 391

Ann
Ann

Hi, hampers with bite have now replied.
Such a shame this has happened, im sure they will sort this out for you.
Good luck !

Majella G

I hope so. I have forwarded the number to the person who was to receive the hampers as I am the other side of the world. He will follow up for now and let’s hope it will be sorted

Get an answer from our members and Hampers With Bite representatives