Hankook Dynapro HP

Hankook Dynapro HP

See the Best 4WD Tyres in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Hankook? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Off-Roading Frequency
  • Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling
Les B
Les BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Can't complain

Have had two sets of these from Kmart first set gave me 75000 after new bridge stones wore out at 40000.
Current set now done 55000 with 4 mm left.
Have never spun in wet in my XTrail TI.
Smooth quiet ride.

Purchased in June 2017 at Mycar (Kmart Tyre & Auto Service) for $365.00.

mayon
mayonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good to have with price budget

I have this tyres on my new tiguan..it last for 62000 km without big issues....only start skid recent times in wet road...very quiet..just replaced with same brand in jaxx tyres..

Purchased in November 2014.

Callum
CallumVictoria

Terrible in the wet.

Terrible in the wet. Front wheel drive 4 cyl Renault and in the wet it just spins. Replaced the bridgestones that came with the car and even at the end of their life at the wear line they gripped more in the wet than these things. In the dry they’re not to bad and they are fairly quiet on the road. Wear wise not sure at this stage. I wouldn’t recommend these at all.

Purchased in February 2019.

Unhappy Captive
Unhappy CaptiveSydney Surrounds, NSW

Tyre is unpredictable to dangerous in the wet

Replaced Front Tyres, the tyre performs well in the dry. In the wet it is a lottery at best.
Different surfaces produce very erratic performance bordering on dangerous in the wet. Front skids on roundabouts (30KMPH or less), Wheel spin on Urhill starts (4 cyl Automatic). High quatity Hotmix tar surface performance is adequate. Concrete, other tar surfaces - trouble for the unwary.

Purchased in November 2018 at JAX Tyres for $256.00.

boblldo
boblldoSouth East Queensland, QLD

30k and worn out

I had two of these tyres fitted to the rear of my newly acquired Ford Ranger to pass roadworthy.
30,000 Kim later and they are worn out while the Bridgestone Duelers that the car came with on the front are still legal.
Mostly highway use towing a van.
Not a good off road tyre either

Car2010 Ford Ranger 4wd
GerryPerth, WA

Excellent tyre

Done 82000km on these & I think I’ve got about 5000km left in them can’t fault them, had my Prado since new & only got 45000 km out of my first tyres. put a full set on my daughters Carrola can’t fault them either. I read another review on here they said their tyres had wheel spin in the wet, I’ve never experienced that.
I will replace my tyres with the same ones.

CarToyota Prado & Toyota Corolla

I am now up to 94000 & I reckon I’ve still got a few more km left in them

mango
mangoMid North Coast, NSW

A good budget tyre

I bought these tyres as we did some off road driving on a large property but also that they would be suitable for the town roads and highways to Sydney. Have found them to be wearing very evenly great in the wet and nice and quiet for this style of tyre.

CarHyundai Santa Fe

Dangerous tyres

I have had these tyres on the car for 3 months and I'm scared to drive it in the wet. The Car understeers and slides all over the place when the road is wet, even accelerating from a stand still spins the tyres. Just about to ring Tyre retailer and get them replaced.

Car2016 Mazda CX5

monaro2003Southern and Hills, SA

Great tyre worth buying

Have had the tyres on my car for 9 months now. Tread is holding up well, with plenty still to go. I am quite impressed considering the baulk of my driving is on winding roads. First impression when I had them put on my car was quiet, grippy in the dry and overall a well balanced tyre.
I have now had the opportunity to experience how they perform in the wet. Again a very good tyre. I will not say the best as I have had better tyres in the wet, but when driving in the wet you feel confident. No issue. Paying $174 per tyre from Bob Jane in Mt Barker South Australia I am very happy. Worth buying you will not regret it.

CarMitsubishi Triton MN
monaro2003

I have now done 36000km with them. Still great grip in wet and dry and plenty of tread still on them. They are also very quiet and will not hesitate to buy them again.... Well worth the money.

never_again12
never_again12Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Long lasting and quiet

These were the best value brand name tyres i could find for my KIA Sorento. Mainly do hwy driving so choose these for fuel economy. They seem to grip well in wet and even after 11 months and 20,000kms they still look brand new. I'm sure i will get 100,000kms easy. I feel safe having these tyres on my car.

Car2004 Kia Sorento
Jared
JaredAustralia, Queensland

Will keep purchasing these tyres til they discontinue

Over the last few years I have purchased these tyres 2 at a time to replace some bad tyres I had of another brand that kept losing traction around corners in the wet, I have these 4 tyres on my Rav4 and they have not failed me once. Whether it be onroad or offroad, wet and dry. I can't fault them. They aren't the cheapest and aren't the most expensive but they are great. Will definitely keep purchasing til they discontinue them

Car2005 Toyota Rav4

In the wet - scary

The tyres are ok in the dry but in the wet the car slides out from underneath too easily. Front are 3 mths old and rear are probably 8 mths old. Both front end back end on my VW Touareg slid out this morning doing no more re than 30km around a bend. It had been raining for most of the day so it wasn’t oil on the road. Poor man pays twice.

CarVW Touareg

vimmy17
vimmy17Perth

A wonderful tyre

These tyres are a very quiet and versatile. On wet days it does not skid, it has great grip. I bought two of these tyres for my fronts and am very happy with them. I bought them as they have a reputation of being fuel efficient with low milage. In my opinion, I am not sure about the fuel efficiency but they are very smooth and comfortable. Great on dirt road and tarroads. Wonderful tyre.

CarMitsubishi Outlander
Huwyd
Huwyd

Great Tyres,Very pleased

I have been using this brand of tyre since the year 2013.Hankook will not let you down on performance ,persistence, and power.The tyres are vary durable and I strongly prefer them over my last tyres.the tyre also makes for a very smooth ride but also feels very in control.awesome product by hankook

CarMitsubishi triton
Thep
Thep

Good

For Hankook Dynapro HP Overall very happy with the life of the tyre 150 000km I am buying 4 new set. No punctures on trips out west and 1/ way to the cape on stony ground etc.but would like a more agressive tyre going to try the Hankook Dynapro HP

CarMazda BT-50 dual cab (2007)