3Hankook Optimo K415

Hankook Optimo K415 Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Hankook? Claim your listing.
Mohammad Najeeb A.
Mohammad Najeeb A.

is k415 was made in spain?

Price of 4 new Tyres( Hankook) 215 60 16 for Toyota Camry 2018
Price for 4 new Tyres ( Yokohama) 215 60 16 Toyota Camry 2018

Sabah

Get me the price please.

Price of 4 new Tyres( Hankook) 215 60 16 for Toyota Camry 2018
Price for 4 new Tyres ( Yokohama) 215 60 16 Toyota Camry 2018

jiny
jiny

are these HANkook K415 Tyres available for my size 225/50/17 rims as i really like these tyres .

Please can you advise and i really would appreciate your opinion if they are not available then what would be its equivalent in my size .

I am lookin for low road noise and long life tyres.

Much appreciated Frank in WA [email removed]

Regina
Regina

Hi, sorry but wouldn't have a clue if available in 17", best you either phone a dealer or google it. In regards to low road noise, compared to my previous tyres, these are considerably quieter, very happy with these tyres.

Geoff
Geoff

would they be suitable for 2004 Commodore 205/65r15

Cptslobodan

Hi Geoff, I can't say for a certainty but if I could get them for my Jeep Grand Cherokee, I definitely would get them. Like I said before, I am extremely happy with the performance of the K415s on my wife's car. I would think that they would be just as good with other vehicles. If, after you have installed the K415s, your vehicle still drifts, then it's more likely part of a trait of a rear wheel driven vehicle rather than the tires themselves. I'd buy them.

Nick S
Nick S

Would they be suitable for 2003 Hyundai Elantra Sedan XD GL?

Scott
Scott

Potentially; as the car is heavier they may plant to the ground more. All I know in the wet on my lightweight MX-5 they're stupidly dangerous.

Cptslobodan

The Hyundai Elantra sedan is not much different to our Holden Captiva. Like I said in my original comments, the tyres are incredibly great in both wet and dry conditions. I can only comment on how they have performed in our Captiva but they work well enough that I tried to get them for my Jeep Grand Cherokee. Unfortunately that don't make them in the size I needed for the Jeep. I was quite disappointed.

Hope that helps you. I'd get them if it was me - but it's your decision to make.