Happi Teeth Kids Happi Brush V1

See the Best Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Happi Teeth? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Battery Life
  • Sensitive Teeth/GumsYes (20) · No (50)

dissapointed
dissapointed

Dont bother - they break and dont give your money back

I had this for less than a month - it broke and I'm still chasing them for a refund. on top of this it doesnt even clean the teeeth - I can't express enough, don't waste your money or time - TERRIBLE

Purchased in December 2020 at Happi Teeth for $88.00.

It didn't work right from the start

I ordered one for myself (Adult) the battery charger was wonky took me ages to get it charged and then all it did was sit there and glow blue till the battery died. It wouldn't turn on or off. I emailed them 3 times telling them the problem no answer, emailed 4th time telling them I was sending it back, no response.
So packed it up sent it with a letter by express post that was a week ago, no response. If you can't be bothered answering me just refund my money, otherwise it will be taken further. You sell this to kids for chick sake.

Purchased in May 2021.

Beth
BethGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible!

Useless toothbrush that never charged from the first time. Poor customer service. I have tried contacting them many times. Still waiting for a refund 2 months later. Save your money.

Purchased in January 2021.

Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Find out how Happi Teeth Kids Happi Brush V1 compares to other Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

King
KingGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Expensive and does nothing.

Very disappointed. Poor quality and this does not brush teeth. This must be a scam. This cost us $259 for the family bundle. Do not waste your hard earned money.

Purchased in March 2021 for $259.00.

The brush is not waterproof and stopped working after 3 months

I was excited when purchasing the brush for my 2 kids. My boy enjoyed using it but honestly i do not think the brush worked very well. The brush stopped working after 3 months and this is the reason I found. The water leaked into the body through the speaker and rusted the battery. The design is so faulty.

Purchased for $70.00.

Do not buy

My daughter had been using this as she doesn’t like to brush her teeth so I bought it for her, she had a dentist appointment and the dentist said it does not clean all of the teeth properly and it misses spots and said not to use it just use a normal toothbrush so a waste of 70$ do not buy this stupid thing

Purchased in January 2021 at Happi teeth for $70.00.

Jessica
JessicaThe Mallee, VIC

This is amazing.

Me and my 2 kids love it. They are the best thing ever. Amazing. Easy to use. My 2 yr old finds it easy to brush her teeth. I just love it

Purchased in February 2021 for $34.00.

Very expensive and doesn’t do a good job at all!!

Very expensive and doesn’t not so
A good job in cleaning the kids teeth at all would not recommend
Contacted them only for them to tell me we weren’t doing it right

Sensitive Teeth/GumsNo
Renee
ReneeHobart, TAS

My 5yr old daughter loves this toothbrush

My 5yr old daughter loves this product she actually wants to brush her teeth which had been such a battle before. Good quality product and highly recommended. I just bought another one for my son.

Purchased in February 2020 for $79.00.

Allison
AllisonCentral Queensland, QLD

A happy mama

My 5 yr old daughter loves to brush her teeth now we have this, before I had too hold her down as she has sensory issue, now she brushes her teeth all bye herself and after every meal. This product is worth it, peace and mind. I’m 1 happy mama

Purchased in December 2020 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store.

E Corbett
E CorbettSydney, NSW

Easiest way to get kids to clean their teeth!

We bought the Happi Teeth brushes as we were having battles with teeth brushing.
They both arrived promptly but one wasn't working. I sent an email and a replacement was dispatched immediately. Such amazing customer service.
The the kids teeth are gleaming, they enjoy using it!

Purchased in December 2020.

We love the happi tooth brushes

Easy to use, easy to store and charge, soft brussels and gentle vibration. We absolutely love these tooth brushes, my son refused to brush his teeth with a normal brush, he would normally open his mouth and brush thin air, since using the happi kids brush i can confidently know he has a happy healthy smile. We love it and would recommend to anyone. I love the fact its compact and quick.

Purchased in November 2020.

Alysha
AlyshaSydney, NSW

Has changed our bed time and morning teeth cleaning.

Teeth cleaning has always been so difficult in our house with our 6 year old until we brought happiteeth, things are easier and more calm, Very cost effective and a great product for all ages. Highly recommended The blue light feature helps keep teeth white. The product itself is very kid friendly, easy to use and the charging feature makes it easy for on the go. Easy for children to hold and use themselves

Purchased in October 2020 for $73.00.

Kitty Jay
Kitty JaySydney, NSW

Great for stopping bedtime melt downs.

Getting my child to brush her teeth has been torturous up until I get a Happi Teeth tooth brush.
It’s so good to get it done right, quickly!
Makes life so much easier!

Purchased in October 2020.

Life made easier

My Autistic boys now have no problem cleaning their teeth and now they actually find it fun. Highly recommend for all kids. The music motivates them while reminding them what to do.

Purchased in November 2020.

Read more reviews - page 2See all Happi Teeth Kids Happi Brush reviews