Happy Baby Steadiflow

Happy Baby Steadiflow

See the Best Baby Bottles in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jedi Mummy

Jedi Mummy

LOVE these bottles!

High quality glass bottles which I absolutely love. I love the price too! Another bonus is they fit almost all other brands standard/slim size teats, which is great as my newborn struggled with the Happy Baby teat for drinking formula (no matter what I did, it would collapse). I have since switched to a Nuk teat for his formula and he loves it. I still use the Happy Baby teat when giving him expressed breast milk.
These are IDENTICAL to the Big W glass Dymple bottles. I own 6 of each and the only difference is the colour of the travel cap. They have all the same markings and numbers, as do the teats (Dymples standard size teats which come in packs of 3).
high quality, BPA free, glass, inexpensive, completely safe for baby

JS101

JS101QLD, 4500

heytherek

heytherek

Good

I used these bottles inbetween moving to a training cup and they were really good. They clean very well and have a real old fashioned feel being made of glass. The bottles are sold very cheaply but the only problem is they do not come with a lid so are a bit of a pain to take out and about.
These are made of glass and are BPA free. They are very cheaply priced compared to other bottles and readily available at chemists. Better for older babies as they can be heavy to hold. They are easy to clean and keep well.
Feel heavy to hold and do not have a cover to put over the spout.

downtoearth

downtoearth

Good

I bought this great glass baby bottle from www.baby-bottles.com.au and my baby really loves it. i do not agree with the standard teats as they are latex, so i had to purchase extra silicone teats. I also purchase some super silicone covers for the bottles...with i had of put them on before giving it to my baby for the 1st time.
glass and bpa free
my baby broke one of the 6 i bought on the 2nd day, need to buy silocone skins for it by silikids