Belinda R.

Belinda R.Murray Region, NSW

Very Happy

I was sceptical about taking Happy Hormones. Constant moods and a menstrual cycle that was all over the place. Within the first month my cycle was back to normal reduced length in days and lighter also. Moods have decreased dramatically but they still appear enough for me to want to keep taking the tablets. My GP ran tests and came back to me with a hormonal imbalance. His suggestion was to try some natural options and see where it takes me. So here I am, I'm about to make my third purchase. I've also recommended it to friends who are now also taking Happy Hormones.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$99.00.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None
Helen J.

Helen J.North-West & West coast, TAS

Feeling Good!

My Daughter and I are trying Happy Hormones, for her Mood swings and monthly Pain. For My Unbalanced Hormones Post Menopause. We are both feeling so much better in only 5 weeks, we've both lost some weight as well as a bonus! I think we'll be sticking to these capsules, so Happy ive finally Found something that works!

Purchased in August 2020 at Happy Hormones for A$69.95.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None
Cat

CatCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Love HH

I’m about to finish my 1st tub of HH capsules, my night sweats have gone and sleeping so much better. My headaches have gone and hot flushes have reduced . Very impressed with this product.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$99.00.

Side Effects
  • None

Kylie E.

Kylie E.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing product that delivers great results

I’m 52 years old and love that this product has helped me deal with long term endometriosis symptoms and incoming new issues with no ill effects just less pain and not as much irritability

Purchased in February 2020 for A$99.00.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for the review Kylie.

Jenni

JenniPerth, WA

Did not do anything

I had heart palpitation/irregular beats with this product and find it did nothing at all therapeutic wise. I stopped taking it and no more issues. I don't recommend this product.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Sorry it didn’t work for you. This is quite a rare symptom. If you reach out to our practitioner team they can assist you to get the same great results as the other ladies. Usually it’s just a tweak of dosage.

Brigitte B

Brigitte BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I can sleep again!

I started taking the capsules nearly 2 weeks ago, I noticed a difference within a week, my sleep quality was better, more energy, and it has helped to start moving some hard to get rid of weight which comes later in life...i have had no side effects that I have noticed. Very happy so far, and will be a repeat customer...

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

That’s great news Brigitte. Thank you for the review.

My daughter calls them 'Mummy's Lifesavers"

Before I tried Happy Hormones, I took everything to prescribed medicines, saw naturopath, accupuncturist, psycharist, psychologist, etc. But after taking them, within 3 days, my boobs didn't hurt from a cool breeze & the migraines eased dramatically. My daughter calls them 'Mummy's Lifesavers" as I went from a cranky mum where my daughter knew she needed to stay out of my way to a mum who just enjoys the simple moments with my girl :)

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Joy. Really happy that you and your daughter are so happy:)

VivPerth, WA

Stomach pain and headache after taking first two tablets

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • Short-term physical illness
Michelle

MichelleIllawarra, NSW

HH really worked for me

I live a busy lifestyle so i Purchased the capsules for convenience, hoping to ease my Ridiculous mood swings, hot flushes, bloating and brain fog.
i noticed improvements after 2 weeks and now into my 6th week and can honestly say that i feel so much better.
I can actually carry a conversation without forgetting what i was on about now.
Not Overreacting for silly things and less tears.
Still get some hot flushes but no where near as many or for as long.
I told myself to stop procrastinating and give it a go and am glad i did

Purchased in July 2020 for A$99.95.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Really happy that you are doing so well Michelle.

friedricecooker

friedricecookerSouth East Queensland, QLD

I’m a convert!

Purchased in July 2020 for A$69.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for the nice review.

Cl4uds

Cl4udsSydney, NSW

No more migraines

I have suffered from migraines for the last 27 years. The older I got the more frequent they got. This product has worked wonders, 3 months later no more migraines

Purchased in April 2020 for A$99.00.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Great news...must be such a relief for you.

Robyn C.

Robyn C.Perth, WA

HH Gave Me Normality

Purchased in April 2015 for A$99.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for the nice review Robyn. Not only have you found a natural solution but you are learning how to identify how your diet and lifestyle impacts your health. This will benefit your overall health for years to come.

Sue

SueSouth West, WA

Best product I've ever used

HH has done an amazing job of reducing my hot flushes from approximately 10 within a 24 hour period to 2 or 3. Highly recommend this product to every woman.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Well done Sue. Thank you for the review.

My magical happy beans

The product that was recommended to myself has changed my life completely in a matter of a week i could feel the difference in myself and it has only improved over the last few weeks i have ordered again and quite honestly i can't see myself ever going without them cheers to the team at happy hormones

Purchased in June 2020 for A$99.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Really happy you are doing so well Toni. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Sharyn

SharynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is perfect! Can’t live without it.

I’m taking Happy Healthy Hormones as I was struggling with symptoms of menopause. This has minimised my nightly sweats and brought a calmness to my erratic mood. Highly recommend them.

Purchased for A$60.00.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Really happy you are doing so well Sharyn. Thank you for the review.

Find out how Capsules compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Things are Improving already!

Only 3 weeks into taking HH and the hot flushes have reduced in frequency and temperature! I am sleeping better which is improving my energy and reducing the brain fog - I can now remember 7 digit file numbers again after months of only being able to remember 3-4 numbers at a time! phew! LOVE HH and can't wait to see more improvements in coming weeks! Thanks HH.

Purchased in July 2020 at Happy Healthy You for A$99.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Sounds like you are doing really well. Give it the full 3 months to feel all the changes possible. Thank you for the review.

Review from a husband of Happy Hormones

My wife is a user of Happy Hormones and I feel it does make a positive difference to her wellbeing. I know that there are times when she runs out of tablets and there is a noticeable change, hence, I now keep an eye on the number of tablets she has left and order the tablets for her if I feel she could run out

Purchased in July 2020.

Effective Within More than a month
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for your review and taking care of your wife so well.

Curtis
Curtis
Julie Regan

Julie Regan

A product that delivers!

I purchased Happy Hormones nearly 2 months ago as I am now peri menopausal and was suffering from many hot flushes, mood swings,’sore joints and weight gain. Within a couple of weeks I noticed significant improvements. The hot flushes are down to almost none, my moods are MUCH better and my joints are no longer sore. I have lost some fluid retention and a little weight over the last couple of weeks. This is my next bog project.
Overall, this product is life changing!

Purchased in May 2020.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None

Thank you Julie.

Leanne

LeanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Life changer

Taking happy hormones each day has definitely helped with improving my skin and definitely my moods. I am sleeping better and feel like i have more energy. Would highly recommend.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$99.95.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for the nice review Leanne.

Deb

DebMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Such a difference

I'm 53 going through the change do gym/eat well but hormones out of wack - Onto my 3rd bottle no hot flushes no sweating better sleep less cranky cow I love them

Purchased in May 2020 for A$40.00.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Simple solution for a complex problem. Thank you for the review Deb.