Relief at last!

I tried two different types of HRT to manage hot flushes, mood swings and sleepness nights as a result of menopause with limited success as I developed gastric reflux. It took a little while, arond 4 to 6 weeks to feel the full effects but my sleep has improved and my hot flushes are less common and less intense. They have indeed lived up to their name as I feel happier, less irritable.

Effective WithinMore than a month
Side Effects
  • None

Good bye moody blues

Am in early stages of menopause and was really starting to struggle with mood swings. Decided to give HH a go and am so happy I did. Hubby was pretty happy also. 100% has helped with mood swings

Purchased for A$99.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
Adelaide bound

Adelaide boundCentral, SA

Back to my normal happy self!

I started experiencing hot flushes, you know the kind that steam up your glasses, destroy your sleep and ruin your self esteem. At the young end of 50 I knew there must be something I could do, and a friend recommended Happy Hormones to me. I was happy to try anything 'natural' as I had previously been determined to have a no drugs approach to Menopause. After a couple of weeks of taking the capsules the hot flushes had gone completely. I did experience one bout of turning into a fire breathing shrew after the hot flushes stopped, but thankfully this was a one off and I am now back to my normal nice happy pleasant self. I know I really appreciate this and so does my husband.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$99.95.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Megan

MeganSydney, NSW

Great results

I was recommended this product by a friend who had had success with them. I thought I had nothing to lose so ordered. The product arrived quickly, the afyer care has been great and I am really happy with my results. My moods are a lot better. My stresses are still there but my reactions are better. Would recommend to anyone.

Purchased in September 2020 for A$99.00.

Very happy :)

I gave happy hormones go, and l am very happy so far. I feel a lot better, more energy and sleeping a bit better. Looking forward to trying happy bladder :)

Purchased in June 2020 for A$100.00.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None
Jinty

JintyWestern Australia

No more Hot Flushes!

Only been taking this product for around 3 weeks and my hot flushes at night are completely gone. I also feel less tired, foggy, sluggish. I definitely would recommend HH

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None
Sue

SueSydney, NSW

Better than HRT

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
Leanne

Leanne

Very pleased with the results

I have been taking 2 HH capsules every evening for approximately 12 months now and feel great. I am 59 years old and have only just started going through menopause in the past 2 years. I started with very irregular periods, hot flushes and just yfelt so sad most of the time. After taking HH within 3 months my hot flushes pretty much stopped and I felt so much better within myself. I still get a random period but very light and very few now. I highly recommend this product it’s all natural so no nasty side effects - I feel great

Purchased in October 2020 for A$99.00.

Effective WithinMore than a month
Side Effects
  • None

Where have you been all my life?

I have suffered from hormonal imbalances my whole adult life, you name a symptom and I’ve had it. On the reg. I’ve tried everything from the pill, the Mirena iud, acupuncture, weird herbal concoctions that borderline on voodoo... the works. Nothing has even come close to giving me the relief that I’ve received from taking HH. My periods are not as intense, my pms is diminished, my mood is way better and I feel a lot more energised and focused. Life savers.

Purchased in September 2020.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Donna

DonnaSouthern and Hills, SA

I can't live without my Happy Hormones

I can't live without my Happy Hormones, God help people if I miss a week accidently of course, but I really notice, so do people around me. They are amazing in so many ways. My energy levels and my mood are definately better. Also having better digestive system with my Happy greens only a week in

Purchased in October 2019.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
Chad

ChadSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tried it after 1 year of sussing it out

Purchased in September 2020 for A$93.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects

Lisa

LisaVictoria

Changed my world

I was recommended to take Happy Hormones after complaining about Menopause symptoms to friends. So glad I listened as they have made such a difference to my mood, sleep and restless legs. They really have improved my symptoms.

Purchased at Happy Healthy You for A$99.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
Belinda R.

Belinda R.Murray Region, NSW

Very Happy

I was sceptical about taking Happy Hormones. Constant moods and a menstrual cycle that was all over the place. Within the first month my cycle was back to normal reduced length in days and lighter also. Moods have decreased dramatically but they still appear enough for me to want to keep taking the tablets. My GP ran tests and came back to me with a hormonal imbalance. His suggestion was to try some natural options and see where it takes me. So here I am, I'm about to make my third purchase. I've also recommended it to friends who are now also taking Happy Hormones.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$99.00.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None
Helen J.

Helen J.North-West & West coast, TAS

Feeling Good!

My Daughter and I are trying Happy Hormones, for her Mood swings and monthly Pain. For My Unbalanced Hormones Post Menopause. We are both feeling so much better in only 5 weeks, we've both lost some weight as well as a bonus! I think we'll be sticking to these capsules, so Happy ive finally Found something that works!

Purchased in August 2020 at Happy Hormones for A$69.95.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None
Cat

CatCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Love HH

I’m about to finish my 1st tub of HH capsules, my night sweats have gone and sleeping so much better. My headaches have gone and hot flushes have reduced . Very impressed with this product.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$99.00.

Side Effects
  • None

Kylie E.

Kylie E.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing product that delivers great results

I’m 52 years old and love that this product has helped me deal with long term endometriosis symptoms and incoming new issues with no ill effects just less pain and not as much irritability

Purchased in February 2020 for A$99.00.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for the review Kylie.

Jenni

JenniPerth, WA

Did not do anything

I had heart palpitation/irregular beats with this product and find it did nothing at all therapeutic wise. I stopped taking it and no more issues. I don't recommend this product.

Effective WithinDid not work
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Sorry it didn’t work for you. This is quite a rare symptom. If you reach out to our practitioner team they can assist you to get the same great results as the other ladies. Usually it’s just a tweak of dosage.

Brigitte B

Brigitte BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I can sleep again!

I started taking the capsules nearly 2 weeks ago, I noticed a difference within a week, my sleep quality was better, more energy, and it has helped to start moving some hard to get rid of weight which comes later in life...i have had no side effects that I have noticed. Very happy so far, and will be a repeat customer...

Purchased in July 2020 for A$99.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

That’s great news Brigitte. Thank you for the review.

Al Joy

Al JoyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My daughter calls them 'Mummy's Lifesavers"

Before I tried Happy Hormones, I took everything to prescribed medicines, saw naturopath, accupuncturist, psycharist, psychologist, etc. But after taking them, within 3 days, my boobs didn't hurt from a cool breeze & the migraines eased dramatically. My daughter calls them 'Mummy's Lifesavers" as I went from a cranky mum where my daughter knew she needed to stay out of my way to a mum who just enjoys the simple moments with my girl :)

Effective WithinOne day
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Joy. Really happy that you and your daughter are so happy:)

VivPerth, WA

Stomach pain and headache after taking first two tablets

Effective WithinDid not work
Side Effects
  • Short-term physical illness

Cozzi

Cozziasked

Capsules

do you have the 60 hard capsules bottle for me to try.

Margaret Mcgilvrayasked

Capsules

I am wanting to try for the first time but cannot afford all the extras is it ok if I just take the capsules
Thankyou

SharonL
SharonL

Hi Margaret, have you done the online questionnaire? It helps you workout where things are out of whack. I had bloating so that’s why I also bought the Turmeric as well as the tablets. I added the liver detox later. If you do the questionnaire it explains what you need and why. They have a lot of good information for you to refer to. Perhaps you could message them and ask them for their recommendation as to what will be the most effective way for you to start and what would help you the most.
All the best, I hope this helps. Sharon

Thankyou Sharon

Margaret Mcgilvray

I have done the online assessment and you says turmeric and liver detox aswell ax tablets x

Bella D.

Bella D.asked

Capsules

Hi I was just wondering if anyone on here takes the happy hormone capsules to help with endometriosis + polycystic ovaries pain as I have just ordered some?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi Bella, If you can send us an email with your full history our practitioner team can advise you accordingly. Support@happyhealthyyou.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Happy Healthy You representatives