Capsules

• Side Effects
    • None (91)
    • Mild side effects (10)
    • Short-term physical illness (1)
  • Symptom Relief
    • Significant Improvement (84)
    • Moderate Improvement (10)
    • Mild Improvement (5)
    • No Effect (2)
    • Felt Worse (2)
Tracey H

Tracey HNorth Queensland, QLD

I have been using HH since December 2019. I was getting hot flushes and sweating like crazy. I was moody, itchy all over and I felt like I was having my period constantly, oh and IBS. I have been following the HH product since I first saw Lisa Curry talk about it years ago. I am so glad I ordered my first batch, it has been such a godsend, which I hadn’t realised until I missed a week of doses. My symptoms came back and I felt terrible again and did not know why. When I realised what was going on, I immediately took my regular dose and I’m looking forward for HH to kick in again. Such a great product!! I highly recommend it.

Purchased in December 2019 at Online through the HH website .

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thats great news Tracey. Really glad you have found our safe and natural solution. After all, menopause is a natural process, so best to manage it without drugs if possible.

katty1

They did not post my feedback on their site- Did not work for me

Purchased in December 2019 for $180.00.

Symptom ReliefFelt Worse
Dahlia M

Dahlia MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I can really notice a difference

I’ve been taking the capsules for almost four months. My sleep is better, my mood is better and my other PMS-related symptoms have also improved. I highly recommend them for anyone suffering from hormone-related issues.

Purchased in January 2020 for $99.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefMild Improvement
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Dahlia for the nice review. Very happy you are feeling so much better.

Judy

JudyFar North Queensland, QLD

Love happy hormones!!

I noticed difference as soon as I started taking Happy hormone capsules. I was thinking about doing HRT but thought I would try a natural product first. No regrets, this is an amazing product and I'm glad I tried this first. Thanks for putting out such a wonderful product that actually works!!. I am so happy I tried this first. No more night sweats and mood swings, life has gone back to normal <3

Purchased in February 2020.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Got rid of my hot flushes!

After diligently following the eight week cleansing program while also taking Happy Hormone capsules and Happy Greens, my hot flushes totally disappeared and I felt amazing! I highly recommend trying these products.

Purchased in December 2018 for $159.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

It is a system Deb and when you follow all our advice it certainly works very well as you have discovered. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Fantastic Product! Wow!

Feeling great. Tiredness and irritability has eased and feeling more energetic. Sleeping well and waking up without a foggy head. Feeling more calm and relaxed throughout the day. Love it.

Purchased in February 2020 for $150.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Really happy you are feeling so much better Diane. Thank you for leaving a review.

HH Powder V Capsules

Have taken HH powder for many years ( 1 heaped tsp in coconut water first thing in the morning) now with amazing results. No more mood swings my anxiety and depression has settled and minimal hot flushes now.
Changed to capsules ( 2 morning and night) for convenience while traveling and worried it would change my results but I’m pleased to say after a couple of weeks for my body to settle I’m back on track feeling wonderful again.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Simple solution to often complex problems. Really happy for you Ness.

Carla

CarlaVictoria

Seriously L I F E C H A N G I N G !

Purchased in December 2019.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for taking the time to review our approach and products Carla. We are really happy that you have discovered how to manage your symptoms naturally.

Golddigger

GolddiggerPerth, WA

Slow Delivery

Love the product I have just finished my first Bottle and I noticed the results within the first week
I felt like a cloud had been lifted off my shoulders which I have felt for a very long time
Only complaint I live in WA and its takes 10 to get my Capsules I find this bit annoying It would be great if it was delivered in 3 or 4 days
But love the product

Purchased in February 2020 at Website.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

I have some good news for you!!! We are not shipping directly from perth so orders should only take a few days now.

T M B

T M BNorth Queensland, QLD

Just starting out

Only five weeks in, so not 100% sure yet however I do believe my hot flushes have subsided so that has to be reason enough to continue taking them. I’m going to try the powder next time.

Purchased in February 2020 for $100.00.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Symptom ReliefModerate Improvement

Amazing results

My hot flushes have gone from 10 in 24 hours to about 3 or 4. I’ve lost 30 cm of body mass by using capsules, tumeric and happy Weight powder. .

Purchased in February 2020.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

What a great result Cheryl. Really happy for you to be able to manage your health naturally.

Efficient and reliable order

The capsules were ordered and received in a timely fashion and have been assisting with the hormonal issues that come with ageing. I appreciate the natural ingredients and freedom from nasty side effects.

Purchased in February 2020 for $69.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefMild Improvement

Jess

JessHunter Region, NSW

Absolutely love this product

This has helped me so much to find the right hormone balance, without the nasty chemicals. I don’t miss a dose every day and used to suffer from awful cystic acne and bloating but after Happy Hormones, not anymore! Worth every cent

Purchased in February 2020 for $100.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Kim G.

Kim G.Peel, WA

Easy routine to maintain!

I have been on Happy Hormones capsules for nearly a month and am starting feel some improvements already with breast soreness. Such an easy step to add to your routine. Very ‘happy’!

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefModerate Improvement
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Glad you are starting to see the positive changes. We do suggest a full 3 cycles or months to see all the benefits. If you are still experiencing any breast soreness then we suggest adding our Happy Greens.

Dun

DunCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Unbelievable.!! They work!! I sleep.

Unbelievable.!! Was recommended to me by another user . I did not have much hope but the nightsweats and lack of sleep were horrible. I tried... and I have not stopped since. It took 3-4 weeks to kick in but the past 6 months of sleep are so worth it !! They work!!

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Word of mouth is the biggest reason our approach and products have become so popular. Really glad you are sleeping and feeling so much better.

Jen

JenSouth West, WA

Brilliant stuff

Can’t live life without these, have been taking them for a few years now and definitely know if I’ve forgotten to take them, have recommended them to many friends who now swear by them too

Purchased in January 2020 for $99.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for the review Jen and for being a positive advocate for our approach.

Heather

HeatherGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy Hormones

Happy hormones is a wonderful product that really works in helping to reduce or eliminate menopause symptoms, this is a truly amazing product. The capsules are easy to take anytime and anywhere.

Purchased in January 2020 for $99.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Heather. Really happy you are managing your menopause naturally.

Dorothy Bray

Dorothy BraySydney, NSW

Bladder peace.

Hello,
just a note to say that since taking 2 Happy Bladder capsules each morning
my bladder has been calm of irritations and frequent nightly visits to the loo
have fallen significantly.
I recommend this product girls.
Dorothy Bray

Purchased in July 2019.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Glad you are feeling so much better on Happy bladder. It’s an amazing product.

Lana K.

Lana K.South East Queensland, QLD

From a skeptic: WORTH IT

Purchased in December 2019 at Happyhealthyyou.com.au for $99.95.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Lana. I am very happy you are feeling better and we were able to convert yet another skeptic:)

Melissa

MelissaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Product didn’t arrive

Product didn’t arrive after 1 month - was hopeful that this product might be of assistance. I researched this product and Sounds amazing but was disappointed when it didn’t arrive - staff were helpful but dispatch was slow even on the second attempt. Full refund received once requested.

Purchased in December 2019 for $128.00.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Sorry you had issues with delivery Melissa. We have recently changed shipping companies in an effort to improve delivery so we hope to see better service moving forward.

ROS

ROSasked

Capsules

Has Happy Hormone tablets helped with pimples at all? Im 27 and among other Hormonal issues i am now getting pimples when i never used to

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi Ros. Usually there is a hormonal component to Acne. But there are other factors as well including diet, digestion and nutrient deficiencies. We do have a protocol to follow if you are interested. www.happyhealthyyou.com.au/blogs/articles/adult-acne

Michelle S.

Michelle S.asked

Capsules

I have been taking HH for 2 days I am starting on 1 tablet per day as I tend to be very re-active to medications.
Today I feel like I’m in a complete fog, fuzzy head and just generally feel weird.
Is this normal?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi Michelle. This site is probably not the best site for any questions about taking Happy Hormones as it is an external site. If you drop our online practitioner team and email at support@happyhealthyyou.com.au they can better answer all your questions. It is quite normal however at the start to feel changes as Happy Hormones sets about balancing your system.

veronica

veronicaasked

Capsules

Is it ok to take HH with my Mirena?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Yes its fine Veronica but you will always have a tendency to imbalance while it remains. If you need assistance with any other symptoms you can contact our support team at support@happyhealthyyou.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Happy Healthy You representatives