Happy Hormones Capsules

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happy Healthy You

good results to start

I have been on HH for about 3 weeks for hot flushes and night sweats. within the first few days i noticed results and went from night sweats every 20mins to about 3 a night. i was stoked but they are now back again. not as bad but still more than i want.

Purchased in July 2021.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Hollie B
Hollie BSydney, NSW

Love the products and ethos of HH

I switched to HH a couple of years ago when the brand I was using ceased production. It's been fantastic as I'm not suffering any major symptoms at all through peri-menopause. I've tried the liquid Tumeric and became addicted to the flavour. I just re-ordered the Lym-fat-tics cream because I love how it makes my skin look and feel. Thanks HH for everything you stand for.

Purchased in January 2019.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None
Mironne G
Mironne GSydney, NSW

Oestrogen dominance

I'd been taking HH for years. Decided I must be through peri-menopause and stopped. Had several blood tests over the 4 months. Oestrogen went up 18 times (from my baseline level) and I put on 4kgs....I was back on the HH quick smart and added Happy Liver. 9 months later and my oestrogen levels are back down to their baseline level.

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Happy Hormones Capsules compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Sonia
Sonia

So happy there is something out there that actually works with menopause symptoms!!

Happy Hormones has helped with my menopausal symptoms. Initially eliminating hot flashes, night sweats and helped me sleep better.

Although now, I’m going through a very stressful period, the hot flashes came back, but nothing like I used to suffer with.

Further to this, you receive follow up assistance from a Happy Healthy You Naturopathy specialist - which I haven’t been able to follow through with at this stage - however I feel confident they will be spot on.

I am so happy I tried using Happy Hormones, and will continue to do so.

Purchased in June 2021 for $99.00.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None
Nikki B.
Nikki B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy hormones

Happy hormone capsules
I am turning 50 and I have been on HH for more than 4 years . I never really thought they were doing anything for me until I stopped taking them . I started to reduce my intake and noticed I started hot sweats and more restless sleep. But the worst part I started putting on weight !!! Then it clicked so I started back on back to my normal HH routine . Sometimes you don’t realise something is working until you stop !

Purchased in July 2021 for $99.00.

Effective Within More than a month
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects

Do collagen supplements actually work?

Collagen is enjoying some time in the spotlight when it comes to popular beauty products in 2021. But is shelling out the bucks on edible collagen really worth it? We answer 7 common collagen questions to find out.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.19 July 2021
do-collagen-supplements-actually-work
Nicola Jones
Nicola JonesPerth, WA

Amazing

Amazing
The happy hormones has made such a huge difference in my life and now my daughter is taking them as well and she is such a different person since starting on the happy hormones

Purchased in March 2021.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None
Elle L.
Elle L.South East Queensland, QLD

Be very careful

Please do your research and talk with your doctor before talking the happy hormones. Also look up TGA complaints and research properly what each ingredient claims to achieve...! I took them for just under 2 weeks, developed severe palpitations. A cardiologist told me that they were caused by HH unregulated ingredient(s) or way of extraction of ingredient(s). No quality control either and zero medical evidence that they are beneficial.

Purchased in July 2021 at Website for $100.00.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • Short-term physical illness
Deirdre
DeirdreGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing!

Happy hormones have been the best thing I have ever done! Hot flushes have gone, I'm sleeping better and my anxiety has decreased. The best investment you could make! Don't hesitate

Purchased in May 2021.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
DeeC
DeeCNorth West, QLD

Highly recommended

Very happy with happy hormones, I have been taking it for 7 months and hot flush gone, can sleep very well and some friend I haven't seen for sometime has commented that I'm looking younger, highly recommend the product.

Purchased in November 2020 for $165.00.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None

MJOHNSON
MJOHNSON Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy indeed

My experience with HH is the same as everyone else. Am happy with the product and will continue to use this product. I just purchased my second bottle including HL.

Purchased in October 2020 for $99.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Rach
RachSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love it cant live without it

Fabulous i wish i was on this many yrs ago. Ive found mood swings have stopped helped me handle stress and i really notice when im wearing off it and need another dose. Love it

Purchased in July 2020 for $39.95.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
  • None

Shazza
ShazzaIllawarra, NSW

Cant Live Without HH

I started taking HH , as my moods were terrible & was recommended by a friend . I’ve been taking them now just over 12mths & felt great , we have been renovating our home & nearly at the end & money has been tight , so I didn’t re-order when getting low , Wow did I notice a difference I’ve been cranky , had bad anxiety & felt overall horrible ..... so my answer was I need to reorder my pills !!!!

Purchased in January 2020.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Tracy T.
Tracy T.Sydney, NSW

Really Do Work Impressed HH & HC

I have been taking HH for 2 years after being on the pill for 30 years crazy hormones just 2 tabs in the morning ,then added HC i was myself again absolutely over the moon happy ! My husband suffered anxiety ever since he was 10 years old -30 years later i introduce HC and he is a changed man in a week ! No more second guessing or over thinking its really amazing watching the change ! He now says did he even have anxiety !!! All i can say is give these a go ,as no other meds worked ..

Purchased in June 2021 for $24.00.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None
Sue
SueSydney, NSW

Love HH

Love all natural ingredients. Love sleeping properly. Love no hot flushes. Love no mood swings. Love feeling like ME again. Highly recommend Happy Hormones.
Was able to wean off HRT with the advise of the support team at Happy Healthy You which meant I could stop putting chemicals into my body.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None
Narelle
NarellePerth, WA

One happy Customer

Within 10 days of taking HH my hot flushes stopped. Feeling better within myself. Very happy with the product. I'm 51 and will continue to take HH for a better happy healthy life

Purchased in May 2021 for $100.00.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None