Capsules (page 2 of 7)

HH Powder V Capsules

Have taken HH powder for many years ( 1 heaped tsp in coconut water first thing in the morning) now with amazing results. No more mood swings my anxiety and depression has settled and minimal hot flushes now.
Changed to capsules ( 2 morning and night) for convenience while traveling and worried it would change my results but I’m pleased to say after a couple of weeks for my body to settle I’m back on track feeling wonderful again.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Simple solution to often complex problems. Really happy for you Ness.

Carla

CarlaVictoria

Seriously L I F E C H A N G I N G !

Purchased in December 2019.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for taking the time to review our approach and products Carla. We are really happy that you have discovered how to manage your symptoms naturally.

Golddigger

GolddiggerPerth, WA

Slow Delivery

Love the product I have just finished my first Bottle and I noticed the results within the first week
I felt like a cloud had been lifted off my shoulders which I have felt for a very long time
Only complaint I live in WA and its takes 10 to get my Capsules I find this bit annoying It would be great if it was delivered in 3 or 4 days
But love the product

Purchased in February 2020 at Website.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

I have some good news for you!!! We are not shipping directly from perth so orders should only take a few days now.

T M B

T M BNorth Queensland, QLD

Just starting out

Only five weeks in, so not 100% sure yet however I do believe my hot flushes have subsided so that has to be reason enough to continue taking them. I’m going to try the powder next time.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$100.00.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects

Amazing results

My hot flushes have gone from 10 in 24 hours to about 3 or 4. I’ve lost 30 cm of body mass by using capsules, tumeric and happy Weight powder. .

Purchased in February 2020.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

What a great result Cheryl. Really happy for you to be able to manage your health naturally.

Efficient and reliable order

The capsules were ordered and received in a timely fashion and have been assisting with the hormonal issues that come with ageing. I appreciate the natural ingredients and freedom from nasty side effects.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$69.00.

Side Effects
  • None

Jess

JessHunter Region, NSW

Absolutely love this product

This has helped me so much to find the right hormone balance, without the nasty chemicals. I don’t miss a dose every day and used to suffer from awful cystic acne and bloating but after Happy Hormones, not anymore! Worth every cent

Purchased in February 2020 for A$100.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Kim G.

Kim G.Peel, WA

Easy routine to maintain!

I have been on Happy Hormones capsules for nearly a month and am starting feel some improvements already with breast soreness. Such an easy step to add to your routine. Very ‘happy’!

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Glad you are starting to see the positive changes. We do suggest a full 3 cycles or months to see all the benefits. If you are still experiencing any breast soreness then we suggest adding our Happy Greens.

Dun

DunCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Unbelievable.!! They work!! I sleep.

Unbelievable.!! Was recommended to me by another user . I did not have much hope but the nightsweats and lack of sleep were horrible. I tried... and I have not stopped since. It took 3-4 weeks to kick in but the past 6 months of sleep are so worth it !! They work!!

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Word of mouth is the biggest reason our approach and products have become so popular. Really glad you are sleeping and feeling so much better.

Jen

JenSouth West, WA

Brilliant stuff

Can’t live life without these, have been taking them for a few years now and definitely know if I’ve forgotten to take them, have recommended them to many friends who now swear by them too

Purchased in January 2020 for A$99.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for the review Jen and for being a positive advocate for our approach.

Heather

HeatherGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy Hormones

Happy hormones is a wonderful product that really works in helping to reduce or eliminate menopause symptoms, this is a truly amazing product. The capsules are easy to take anytime and anywhere.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$99.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Heather. Really happy you are managing your menopause naturally.

Dorothy Bray

Dorothy BraySydney, NSW

Bladder peace.

Hello,
just a note to say that since taking 2 Happy Bladder capsules each morning
my bladder has been calm of irritations and frequent nightly visits to the loo
have fallen significantly.
I recommend this product girls.
Dorothy Bray

Purchased in July 2019.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Glad you are feeling so much better on Happy bladder. It’s an amazing product.

Lana K.

Lana K.South East Queensland, QLD

From a skeptic: WORTH IT

Purchased in December 2019 at Happyhealthyyou.com.au for A$99.95.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Lana. I am very happy you are feeling better and we were able to convert yet another skeptic:)

Melissa

MelissaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Product didn’t arrive

Product didn’t arrive after 1 month - was hopeful that this product might be of assistance. I researched this product and Sounds amazing but was disappointed when it didn’t arrive - staff were helpful but dispatch was slow even on the second attempt. Full refund received once requested.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$128.00.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Sorry you had issues with delivery Melissa. We have recently changed shipping companies in an effort to improve delivery so we hope to see better service moving forward.

Ange H

Ange HHunter Region, NSW

Balance!

Happy Hormones has improved my balance in life both physically and emotionally. It’s Enabled me to have a calmer approach day to day and feels wonderful being a better version of me.

Purchased in December 2019.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Really happy you are feeling so much better Ange.

lisa264Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing product

I’m early finished my first bottle of happy hormones and I have had no hot flushes, my mood has been so much calmer and I’m happier in myself, the capsules started to work within a few days of me taking them I could really feel a difference

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Excellent news Lisa. Menopause certainly can be managed naturally with the right approach. Imagine all the ladies on HRT who could manage their menopause side effect free if they knew about Happy Hormones and our advice.

Mel G

Mel GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Life has definitely improved

Couldn't live without my HH, HG and HT - taken awhile to work but definitely feeling the benefits now - baby steps I say especially for me. No more aches and pains, brain fog disappearing, energy improving and most of all severe breast swelling/soreness is going. Have tried going without and symptoms come back. I've had very stressful/emotional year and this has definitely got me thru it.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$98.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Excellent result Mel. Stress is one of the most common disrupters of hormones so its great to have a natural solution to keep your body in balance.

Joy Read

Joy ReadSydney, NSW

Love love love a customer forever!

Gone are my tormented mood swings, I now have so much more energy and I feel like my hectic life of 3 teenagers, a boyfriend & shift work are more doable. Thank you team

Purchased in November 2019.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Joy. Life can get hectic so having balanced hormones is critical to get the most out of it.

Kerry

KerryPerth, WA

This is perfect; cant live without it.

Love the capsule, so easy to take especially when traveling. I never leave home with out them, they are life changing and make my day so much easier to get through with out all the constant hot flushes. They also in my opinion help me feel calmer and more focused. Thank you for a wonderful product. Highly recommend.

Purchased in November 2016 for A$99.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Kerry for your review. Very happy you are feeling so much better.

Melissa M.Sydney, NSW

It is amazing!

This year I have been on an emotional rollercoaster leading up to that time of the month. I was completely irrational, crying uncontrollably and incredibly anxious. I couldn't handle it any longer, I was then told about Happy Hormones. I have been on them now for 3 months and I am a changed person. I recommend these to everyone.

Purchased in August 2019 for A$99.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Melissa M.

Thank you for your reply. I have just ordered a bottle of happy greens with my recent order. Looking forward to seeing the benefits.