Capsules (page 3 of 7)

Melissa M.Sydney, NSW

It is amazing!

This year I have been on an emotional rollercoaster leading up to that time of the month. I was completely irrational, crying uncontrollably and incredibly anxious. I couldn't handle it any longer, I was then told about Happy Hormones. I have been on them now for 3 months and I am a changed person. I recommend these to everyone.

Melissa M.

Thank you for your reply. I have just ordered a bottle of happy greens with my recent order. Looking forward to seeing the benefits.

Helen

HelenCentral, SA

No more night sweats

My hubby and I are so happy after 3 months of happy hormones. No more night sweats. Happy days. Will be telling all my friends to give these a trial. Thanks Jeff and crew.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

So happy you you found our solution Helen. Thank you for spreading the word.

Samantha Clough

Samantha CloughGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy Hormones gave me my life back!

I have been taking Happy Hormones for a few months now and i cannot rate it highly enough. My stress and anxiety levels have decreased significantly, i feel like a calmness has come over me- things that used to make me stress dont anymore, i have been able to halve the medication i take for anxiety.
Sleep- i used to wake up every morning at 3am, haven't slept well for years, now i sm sleeping until 5 to 5.30am, when my alarm goes off- i no longer have to take sleeping tablets.
Hot flushes and brain fog have just about gone, in general i just feel so much better.
I feel the best i have in years- I wish i had found Happy Hormones earlier!!!

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for your Review Samantha. There are so many benefits for your overall health based on sleeping better, reduced anxiety and a reduction in feeling stressed. Really happy you are doing so well.

Diane D

Diane DHobart, TAS

Sanity savers

I have been on these for a number of years. It keeps me balanced and feeling much more normal. It doesn't happen immediately, it takes some time for your hormones to balance. I needed a bit of extra help to get rid of night sweats which I had for over 15 years. I took sage tablets and sage tea along with the capsules and they have all gone. I would recommend anyone thinking about taking these to give them a try, nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Diane. Exactly....nothing to lose and everything to gain. 3500++ ladies on our website giving 5 star reviews can't be wrong. Im really happy you are doing so well.

Tanya F.

Tanya F.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Love HH can't be without

More calmer and clearer than ever before. I love HH, HG and HT and cannot wait to try HW. No more menstrual cramps since taking and lighter flow. Normally other vitamins and minerals would give me headaches and hives but I have never suffered any negative side effects from happy hormones only positive side effects.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Tanya. Happy Hormones is very different from everything else available over the counter. It is far more complex and effective in its action. Really happy you are doing so well.

Product is great

Product is great however I had great difficulty getting it delivered to NZ. Its over 4 weeks and it still hasn't been sent from Australia because they don't deliver to PO Boxes. Nothing on their ordering system that alerts you to this. Their policy is to act only when you query why you don't have the product. Payment to them is instantaneous though. They do not actively check on deliveries and to mind don't really care whether you get it or not. Countless emails later and I am still waiting.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi Maree. Im glad you are feeling better. Yes it is an issue with NZ and we are looking to supply directly from NZ in the near future to improve the delivery times. Stay tuned and we will let you know.

TracySydney, NSW

Miracles Do Happen !

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Tracey for the nice review. Very happy that you are doing so well.

Tracy

I am going great and couldnt be without these , i am a little worried on the black gonosh but will keep onto my health , would you recommend having a break from the HH ?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

There is a lot of misinformation about black cohosh. Millions of ladies take it everyday without any incidence. We have ladies now taking happy hormones for 5 years without any issues.

Laura B.

Laura B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Finally

I started taking the capsules a month ago and have already noticed my skin clearing up and my mood improving significantly. I have tried to many other vitamins and supplements over the past 10 years and nothing has helped, so I am very happy with this product.

Kim

KimPerth, WA

Ive started HH 4weeks ago and have had a headache pretty much everyday . I have eliminated other things

On the upside they have reduced the hot flushes at night and I am sleeping a lot better. Also I have noted my brain is not so foggy which is good

Very happy

I was told about Happy Hormones by a friend who I have know for more than 30 years, she had noticed a change in me and thought they may help. Well she was right, I feel more relaxed & sleeping much better, thankyou to my friend and Happy Hormones.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Often family and friends are the best guide to how hormones may be impacting your emotional well-being. Im really happy you are feeling so much better.

Berry

BerryGippsland, VIC

Life saver

Quite simply, they saved my life. I will never be without them. I wasn’t coping with mood swings and hot flushes but now moods are stable and flushes are nearly gone.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Wow powerful story Berry. Really happy we could help you and give you back control of your health.

Juliann williams

Juliann williamsSydney Surrounds, NSW

Best support ever!

HH has changed my life! Prior to taking I was hormonal and depressed/anxious/angry and couldn’t seem to regulate anything in my life! With HH, this has changed this forever! Thanks

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Juliann. Happy we can help.

Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Life changing

I had been struggling with anxiety, mood swings and general self doubt. My hormones were all over the place and I was having acupuncture on a regular basis to assist with the symptoms. I started taking HH and within 5 days I felt a shift in my mood and general well being. I've been on them for almost 3 months and feel like my old self. I've recommended HH to friends and they've had similar results.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Really happy we could help you find your old self Sam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Punt intended so happy

Ive been taking hh for 4 weeks now and can honestly say has helped me immensely, i am ALOT happier. I am peremenopausal and was feeling down and flat, these gems have turned my world around

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

That's great news Tina. Over the next few months you will only continue to improve. Thank you for the review.

Assists in supplementing what life demands

I enjoy the normality HH provides since life is a challenge at any age.
Fulltime shift work and helping to support my Whanau while mustering the energy to enjoy a much needed social life is a luxury and essential to balance.
Thank you for helping.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Our pleasure Kelly. Glad HH is allowing you to lead the best life you can.

feecapri

feecapriSouth East Queensland, QLD

Looking for balance!? Here you go!

This has helped me balance I have no more coffee, sugar, alcohol cravings.
My daughter is not all hot headed and longer with the feeling of frustration from her hormone rollercoaster and it's evened her cycle, as she's only 13yrs old, which in turn has helped her anxiety!
Bonus, bonus, bonus!!
What I absolutely love is that I know I have a safe, effective, supportive product that works across a multitude of hormonal imbalances no matter what stage of life. The support that is on hand is amazing and link that with such a supportive network which is Happy Hormones. Thank you ! Life will never be the same as it was, as it is now so vastly improved!

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Teens are our passion to educate them that they can manage their cycle naturally without the need for drugs. Really happy both you are your daughter are benefiting.

Jodie W

Jodie WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Living my best LIFE

I've been taking HH for 3 years now. Always had the powder, but the last purchase, I got the capsules. Same product, same FANTASTIC result!!
I couldn't be without this product. It has literally changed my life. I suffer with PMDD and I'm going through perimenopause. The changes to my overall mood and outlook has been amazing. I no longer have a sense of fogginess and I'm a calmer person. I sleep better and the hot flushes have been reduced.
I can't speak highly enough of this wonderful product. This product is allowing me to live my best life!

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Fantastic story Jodie. PMDD is certainly a complex condition so it is great you have found a way to manage your symptoms naturally.

Shirallee B.

Shirallee B.Central, SA

My friend for life !

Im so glad I found happy healthy you products I suffered sever night sweats waking me many time through the night socked that meant lack of sleep insomnia and mood swings ,I sat on the fence for months researching and reading all the info finally ordered HH capsuals and followed proticols I started slowly on min dose as I suffered adrenal stress in first 2 months my sleep improved and my moods then I added hg and increased dose to Max 4 capsuals twice daily with in 2 days night sweats gone and if been taking now 18 mths was able cut back min dose and best thing ever symptom free thanks to HH love it!

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for the review Shirallea and for being a positive advocate for your advice.

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

I’ve been stalking the page for a long time love all the helpful information. As soon as I could order in the US I ordered. Love HH and have order HG today. Can’t wait to try it I’m sure I’ll love it also!! Thank you making a product that helps!

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Yes we are now available directly for the USA and Canada. Our little Australian brand is growing. Thank you for your review.

HH lover

HH loverNorth-West & West coast, TAS

I wish I’d found this product years ago!

Having recently been diagnosed with fibrocystic breast disease caused by oestrogen dominance, I was reluctant to take prescription medication for hormones. I started researching for a natural alternative. I can happily say I’m ecstatic at the change in my moods, periods, pain, sleep since starting HH. A definite life saver for me

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

FBC certainly can impact on your quality of life. Im glad you found Happy Hormones and I would suggest looking at Happy Greens as well for oestrogen dominance.