Capsules (page 4 of 7)

Wish I’d found HH sooner!

Changed my life with balancing my hormones . I have suffered with PMDD and Anxiety and within a week I started to feel a change for the better. I hope to be medication free within 12 months all going well.

Beckyboo

BeckybooMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it, I’m a new person!!!

Have been using the HH capsules, (2
Morning and 2 night) 7 weeks and I am a new person! I am only 36, but have struggled for 15 years feeling so crap and no answers! Blood tests came back normal
Every time! Doing the 8 week program and this has literally changed my life!! I am a Mum to 3 and now my head doesn’t feel foggy, I actually have energy and I don’t feel depressed! I am not looking back and will continue on with HH! Would love to try some other products too. I’m so glad I randomly found you on the internet. :)

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Wonderful Becky.....it is amazing how one product can make you feel so much better but it is true and it makes huge changes to ladies lives just like you have experienced.

Vicki S.

Vicki S.Launceston, TAS

Saving lives

I’m not really a people person & the early onset’s of menopause make people even less tolerable, since starting HH, I manage to be civil & sometimes almost pleasant to others, it’s been a life saver!

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Glad we could help Vicki:)

tayz55

tayz55New South Wales

Life Changing

After years of suffering the worst symptoms I finally got on board with HH and it has changed my life in ways I could of never imagined. My moods are brighter I’m full of energy I feel like I have my life back again . Best decision I ever made buying these capsules , they really work . I cant imagine my life without them. I strongly urge anyone who is contemplating this product to get on board you won’t be sorry.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Nice story of recovery. Now you have the tools to help you manage your hormones for years to come. Let our practitioner team know any time you have questions on your health journey.

Totally sorted me out !!!

At 43 years old I was beginning to lose my sleep, brain fog, aches and pains, hot flashes, moods all over the place!! I would actually feel quite hopeless....I’m on my second jar now and what a difference!!! No more hot flashes, I’m more focused, my energy levels are awesome and I’m sleeping properly. This product works!!! Simple as that !

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Simple solution to a complex set of symptoms associated with changing hormone levels. Really glad you are feeling so much better Fiona.

Courtney

CourtneySouth East Queensland, QLD

I’d be lost without my happy hormones!!

I have been taking happy hormones for two years I would be lost without out them they keep me balanced . If I don’t take them my family definitely know it.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Yes often those closest to us notice the biggest changes. Really happy everyone in your family and you are happier.

A Godsend!

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Tania. A little piece of trivia....I was the formulator of 30plus:) But Happy Hormones is far more complex and deeper acting.

Liz

LizSouth Australia, 5413

Giving me normal back

Started with 1 capsule in morning and 1 in evening. Now up to 2 morning and 2 evening. Plus take HG and HT.
Finding I have more energy, not so emotional. Slowing losing weight and losing hot flushes but the fact that I can smile an honest smile again is the best. Thanks for introducing me to the Happy products. Love love these babies.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Great result Liz. The more you implement of our other advice as well the better the results you will see.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Impressive Results after only 2 weeks

My daughter has only just started taking the Happy Hormone capsules 2 weeks ago and we can already see some impressive results with her anxiety diminishing. She has tried some other medications with no success and some unwanted side effects so to finally have a product that is showing signs of success and is helping make my daughter feel happier and calmer is a win for her and us. I'm so impressed that even I'm going to start taking Happy Hormones. Thank you and I'd definitely recommend others to give it a try because you've got nothing to lose and everything to gain. One very happy customer.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Anxiety is a very common symptom associated with hormonal imbalance so it is no wonder she is feeling better already. Makes sure she stays in touch with our practitioner team as well to help guide her along her hormonal journey.

LMR

LMRSydney, NSW

Game changer!

I just can’t live without my HH! I take the caps the greens and the turmeric and I can honestly say they have made the world of difference to my moods and life in general. Do yourself and your family a favour and become a happy hormone human like me!!

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for your nice review.

Shelley F.

Shelley F.Queensland

A welcomed change!

Been taking Happy Hormones for a while now and have huge improvements on my moods, hot sweats and restless legs. How do I know you may ask... Well I run out and Oh Gosh! Had forgot how bad my symptoms were. The main thing I also love it that it's all natural and works with your body individually.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Yes its an all natural solution for ladies which is so important in todays chemical age. Hormonal imbalance is not a disease....its an imbalance so critical you approach it from the right way. Very happy you are feeling better.

Flora S.

Flora S.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy peasy

I use the HH capsules, they are easy, tasteless and convenient to take wherever you are. I find the effectiveness is quick and noticeable especially when I forget to take them on a regular basis.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Yes its a simple solution to often complex set of symptoms of hormonal imbalance. Really happy for you Flora.

Di Collins

Di CollinsHunter Region, NSW

My life has been waiting for me

After 26 years of suffering through surgical menopause and no relief from doctors, I was introduced to this group. I purchased the capsules and after only a couple of weeks my life has changed so much the better. I am finally alive and living happily instead of enduring myself. Forever grateful for these little capsules.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Wow amazing story Di. If only our approach was not available for you 26 years ago.

Caroline

CarolineHunter Region, NSW

Finally bit the bullet

I had been reading reviews and so many comments for the best part of a year (as I was always very sceptical about ‘non medical’ products) until I decided to bite the bullet, take the plunge and purchase HH capsules! I am on my 2nd tub now and 3 months in this Thursday and can honestly say I will never stop taking these. Along with HT and now HG I am totally converted and tell everyone I know about this product. Thank you Jeff for creating such a wonderful product.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Caroline. You are now one of thousands that have been converted to a more holistic way of looking at your health. Really happy for you.

So far so good! I'm no longer mimicking a solar panel!

I'm just coming to the end of my first 6 week supply. My hot flushes are now just trickles and I'm pretty sure I'm getting easier to live with, which is great because I'm pretty sure there was going to be a homicide in my house sooner rather than later. My next 6 week supply was sent today and I'm looking to the results of the next empty bottle

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Half way mark and doing very well Wendy. The more you implement of our other advice the greater the results you will see as well.

Lina

LinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I feel hot without them!

Hot flushes are the symptom that I could not control whilst going through perimenopause. They were ongoing and so incredibly uncomfortable... especially when I was in front of a client. HH has helped immensely. Life saver!

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Simple solution to such a common problem for women. Really happy you are feeling so much better Lina.

Ebony

EbonyNorthern Region, NSW

I was sceptical but it’s definitely a winner!!

I joined the group and was sceptical for some time, any time something is ‘celeb endorsed’ I get a bit worried, but I followed the group, engaged in conversation, realised the practitioners really know what they talking about, so decided to try...
I’m
Less than 2 months in and I nowhere near perfect health but have definitely noticed a positive change, and love that I can have interactions with support who are very well informed (as someone who is quite knowledgeable about health).
I’m sooo glad I made the jump, so looking forward to the 3 month mark when the real improvements seem to happen.
Thanks guys, you really are great!!!

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Ebony. Actually Lisa is an equal partner in the company so she is more invested than just being paid to endorse. This is Lisa's passion:)

Amanda

AmandaSydney, NSW

This is a must for every woman

I was definitely a sceptic but after using the happy hormones capsules I am a convert not only are they easy to use convenient to take anywhere they actually work I have noticed a great reduction in all pm symptoms

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

You are not alone in being a skeptic but the most important thing Amanda is you may the leap rather than sitting on the fence. Now you have the proof for yourself.

Michele W.

Michele W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hallelujah!

HH HG HT these 3 products have changed me. Hugs make you feel loved. These products are like internal hugs. They belong in my life, reduced all symptoms dramatically. Thankyou!

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

I love it Michelle. Hugs for your internal body:)

Rachael

RachaelSydney, NSW

Lifesaver for parents of Teenagers

My daughter has a lot of PCOS symptoms. HH has helped balance her moods and anger. She is coping well with all the stress due to the HSC. Totally recommend.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Teens really are our passion Rachael and I am really happy that your Daughter is learning at a young age how to manage her hormones naturally.