Happy Hormones Vegan

Life changing product !!!

I am 49 and I was struggling with keeping my weight under control. Started to store fat around my belly and back. Despite of training 5-6 days a week I kept getting bigger and every day was bloated.
This is my fourth week and I already experiencing change, not bloated as much and started to see fat loss.

Purchased in November 2020.

Natalie Pearson

Natalie PearsonMid North Coast, NSW

Helped my hot flushes

I didn’t have my glasses on when I first read how much to take. I thought I saw 1 tablespoon and within 3 days my hot flushes were gone!!! And then I re-read with my glasses on .... Woops it was meant to be 1 teaspoon! So I dropped it back but my flushes came back! So for me... the tablespoon worked!!! I dont know if that dosage is ok but it works for me! Lol!! Maybe the HH team can answer that??

Purchased in August 2020 for $99.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
IngSav

IngSavGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A sanity and health saviour in SOOO many ways!

Purchased in September 2020 at happyhealthyyou.com.au for $129.95.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Happy Hormones Vegan compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Who said there wasn’t a magic potion? So happy this is offered in vegan form!

Who knew hormones mess with sleep?! A problem I have never experienced before in 39 years! I’m unbelievably happy this product is offered in a vegan form. (& so tasty too)!

Tegan C

Tegan CIllawarra, NSW

No results

I have been taking 2 servings a day of the HH vegan powder for over 2 months and have seen no improvement in my PCOS (mood swings, acne, irregular periods, night sweats etc.) If anything my moods are worse. I would not recommend this product and i will not purchase again

Purchased in June 2020.

Effective WithinDid not work
Kelly Graham

Kelly Graham

6yrs on Vegan HH and will never stop

I started taking HH for my mogranes and thinking I was in Peri menopausal. I wasn't but just suffered from migraines.
VEGAN HH has changed my life, I also take Happy weight, I ferment both and it turns into a probiotic.
It helps stop my Hormonal Migraine and has helped me lose 12kgs.

Purchased in August 2014 at Happy hormones for $120.00.

Effective WithinOne day
Side Effects
  • None
Trinadrew

TrinadrewCentral Queensland, QLD

Vergan happy hormones has it all

Vegan happy hormones has a great flavour easy to take and so worth the effects. I suffered with severe anxiety and depression symptoms requiring medication since menopause, this magic powder has saved me and my marriage. My symptoms have reduced so much I no longer require mainstream medication. I feel so much better highly recommend you give it a go

Purchased in January 2020 at Happyhealthyyou for $100.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Trina. I am really happy you are feeling so much happier.

Hansolo

Hansolo

Fantastic Product

Happy Hormones has really helped with my long term hormone issues. I tend to go between the vegan powder and capsules depending on how hectic my life is. Love it

Purchased in January 2017.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for your nice review.

Helps with PMDD Symptoms

Happy Homones really helps with Pmdd Symptoms. Able to go to work everyday rather than have a week of work. I'm not as teary & hormonal. Worth it's weight in gold.!!

Purchased in January 2019 for $60.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thats great to hear you are doing so well Angie. PMDD is a complex condition however certainly can be managed with the right advice and products as you have discovered.

Cathy

CathyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

HAPPY HORMONES ... HAPPY ME

I am certain HH and HG will be my friends forever.

I am slowly weaning myself off BIH and so far had no flushes and my energy levels are amazing and my sleep is so good.

I genuinely feel better within myself both physically and emotionally.

I am so grateful for these products and the real difference they have made to my well-being and my quality of life.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Cathy. Having your body produce its own hormones naturally is certainly a much better way to manage menopause. You not only feel better but the whole process is shorter compared to taking BHRT.

Brilliant!

I have been on powder HH for over 2 years. I take one dose at night but when it’s that “time of the month” I increase to one morning and one night. It is amazing. Everyone I have recommended it to can not believe the difference they feel once on it. It’s not a chore to take, it’s a way of life for me :)

Purchased in December 2016 at Happy hormones for $49.99.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Nice adaption to your personal needs Kerry. Really glad you have found a natural solution to manage your cycle.

Debbie

DebbieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kept me sane!

HH has been my own personal lifeline for a number of years now. It has kept me "sane" through some extremely challenging times and I'm very happy to say I no longer experience migraine headaches. HH has also helped me find great wisdom. When a very traditional GP says "you must stop taking these natural medicines!" I've learned to sit quietly and nod my head while my inner HH voice says "Not. On. Your. Life"

Purchased in August 2019 for $90.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Glad you had the sense to take responsibility for your own health Debbie. You now have the knowledge to manage your own hormonal health which is extremely valuable.

Noeleen

NoeleenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

TRY TRY TRY

Like me I bet you’ve been reading all the testimonials by HH users for weeks, months or even years. Stop now, order these products and try them for a minimum of 3 months and make up your own mind. Don’t waste another day like I did. You’re welcome.

Purchased in January 2017 for $123.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Yes its amazing how many women do wait for years wondering if it will help them. Most important thing is you are feeling the great benefits Noelene.

Great product

Very happy with my Vegan Happy Hormones :) suffering from bad PMS mixed with perimenopausal symptoms. Only using powder for about a month and already I feel far less anxious and more balanced ! Thank you, a life saver !!

Purchased in August 2019 for $123.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for the feedback Liane. Very happy you are feeling so much better.

Joanne

Joanne

Best product..

I started HH years ago,quiet often I think I'll have a break and bang my mood is awful,my husband can pick my mood swings when I'm not taking it..I've been warned not to run out.. I would not be without it..

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Yes often those around us are the best judges of how well HH is working for you:) Very happy both of you are enjoying the benefits of Happy Hormones.

Karen DYER

Karen DYERMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Changed my life.

I have been taking Happy Hormones vegan powder for about 2.5 years now and in that time it’s stopped my hot flushes and calmed my anxiety. I wouldn’t be without it.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thanks Karen....really happy you are going so well.

Love. It!

I am perimenopausal, had my first ever panic attack 4 years ago and have had bouts of anxiety from then on. Since being on HH for a few months, my anxiety has eased or I get through it quicker than I did before and my bouts of depression are much shorter and an easier ride. My hair is growing faster, my nails are longer and stronger and I adjusted to the humidity of Brisbane better than I thought after relocating from interstate. As I'm slowly making other lifestyle changes I can only see things improving even more.
I'm so glad I took the leap of faith.

Purchased in February 2019.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Naomi. Really glad you have found our natural solution.

If I forget to take it, I miss it dreadfully

I was suffering from hot flushes every single night but no more. A great product, and will be using it forevermore. No more hot flushes, mood is improved (but not perfect!!) and I am getting much better sleep.

Purchased in January 2018.

Side Effects
  • None
Karen DYER

Karen DYERMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic!

I use the vegan powder and the capsules and find them to be really helpful in combating hormonal imbalance. I sleep better when taking the capsules at night and the hot flushes have reduced dramatically.

Purchased in April 2019 for $55.00.

Great news Karen.

Michelle E

Michelle ESouth East Queensland, QLD

Bliss

After having 5 children & ongoing menstrual dramas, I decided to have my mirena removed & start Happy Hormones. (Oct 17) I went from flooding & continual spotting to infrequent periods & now I'm happily menopausal. (Jan 19) No hot flushes or night sweats. My anxiety levels have settled & even my gut health has improved with food intolerance. I've chosen the vegan powder as it suits my food intolerance better. Highly recommended. Jeff & his team are a wealth of knowledge & amazingly supportive. Thank you. Apr 2019

Purchased in November 2017 at Happy Healthy You online for $130.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Michelle. Sounds like quite a journey. I am really happy we could get you back on the right path.