Happy Hormones

Happy Hormones Questions & Answers (page 4 of 5)

Capsules, Powder, Vegan
Listing monitored by Happy Healthy You

99 questions from our users

Anu K.
Anu K.asked
Happy Hormones

Before taking HH do I have to ask my GP or I can buy and start?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

If you are concerned about any of your current medications or health conditions then its a good idea to consult your GP however in general most women simply start happy hormones in their own. You can purchase here. Www.happyhealthyyou.com.au

Sallyl
Sallylasked

Hi there
Been taking happy hormones tablets 2 per day reducing hot flushes but still getting them at night and waking up at 2 am with them. Also taking happy geeens and tumeric
Should I be taking more tablets or anything else ? Thank you

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi Sally, is there any reason you are only taking 2. Th recommended dose is 4 per day and some menopausal women find they even need 6. Remember you have an online practitioner team at your disposal to guide you on your personal journey. Support@happyhealthyyou.com.au

Rosco R.
Rosco R.asked
Happy Hormones

In nutshell how do HH wotk please? Sorry oi dont have time to read an ebook, thaks

Tracy
Tracy

Headaches - cramps- achy legs - sugar cravings - wild moods - irritablilty - hating everyone and everything - short ! tempered - TIRED - no energy - frequent toilet issues during the night - hot flushes day and night -& heaps more , ALL IN ONE TABLET

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi....Happy Hormones is a regulator. It helps the body to balance its own hormones. It does not supply the body with any hormones...it acts as a catalyst to allow the body to balance itself. That's why we are able to help women of all ages as it is the ultimate personalised prescription. Your body does the work...not the medicine.

Gay Olive
Gay Oliveasked
Happy Hormones

What is the daily dosage for the capsules?

Kim
Kim

I was taking 3/day reduced dose to 2 have not had a headache since fingers crossed

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

4 capsules is the recommended therapeutic dose. To start some ladies need to take less to allow the body to cleanse at a slower rate. Most women find 4 per day fine. Menopausal women may need to take 6 capsules per day.

SharonL
SharonLasked
Happy Hormones

Ive been taking 4 capsules along with the happy turmeric for two weeks now. I had previously already reduced caffeine, alcohol and sugar. Im exercising around 5 days per week so I feel Im doing all the things I can to help balance myself. This week has been a hormonal roller coaster. My moods have been awful, Im feeling worse not better? Has anyone else had this experience?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

This is quite normal Sharon. There is a cleansing process as part of the balancing process. The body also needs to reset a new normal. Its only short term and you will feel so much better for it. Remember you have our practitioner team available 7 days a week for any guidance on your personal journey. Support@happyhealthyyou.com.au

Lyn D.
Lyn D.asked
Happy Hormones

Would it be of benefit to a 73 year old?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

All women can benefit from the tonic effects of the herbal medicines in happy hormones Lyn. Your body still should be producing some hormones for optimal health and well-being post menopause.

Jessasked
Happy Hormones

HH and HG I have been taking for a few weeks, I have come off them due to problems going to the toilet? I have notice a massive difference in my moods got anxiety back and all my aches and pains . Now I am having trouble sleeping again. Has any one else got problems with this? As I would really like to go back on them.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi Jess. I suspect this is just temporary changes as your beneficial bacteria levels grow. If you just reduce the dose of both products you should be fine and you can slowly build up.

Jess

Thank you I will try again.

Brooke GW
Brooke GWasked

Can I take St Johns Wort with HH
Or do you think just HH on it’s own

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Yes you can take both together Brooke however I suspect you probably will not need the St. John’s after taking HH.

Michelle S.
Michelle S.asked
Capsules

I have been taking HH for 2 days I am starting on 1 tablet per day as I tend to be very re-active to medications.
Today I feel like I’m in a complete fog, fuzzy head and just generally feel weird.
Is this normal?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi Michelle. This site is probably not the best site for any questions about taking Happy Hormones as it is an external site. If you drop our online practitioner team and email at support@happyhealthyyou.com.au they can better answer all your questions. It is quite normal however at the start to feel changes as Happy Hormones sets about balancing your system.

Snazzy j
Snazzy jasked
Happy Hormones

Are these gluten, dairy and soy free?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi, It depends on the product. Happy Hormones capsules is dairy, soy and gluten free. It is also vegan. Happy Hormones powder does contain whey if dairy is a concern. You can ask any questions on support@happyhealthyyou.com.au

veronica
veronicaasked
Capsules

Is it ok to take HH with my Mirena?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Yes its fine Veronica but you will always have a tendency to imbalance while it remains. If you need assistance with any other symptoms you can contact our support team at support@happyhealthyyou.com.au

Melody
Melodyasked
Happy Hormones

What size capsule does this product come in please?

Cathy N.
Cathy N.asked
Happy Hormones

Are happy good for hot flushes, I've tried everything else, Nothing works,

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Absolutely. Have a read of the 3200++ reviews on our site and you will see thousands of ladies who no longer get hot flushes. https://happyhealthyyou.com.au/pages/reviews

Debh
Debhasked
Capsules

Do happy hormones have any side effects when taking with antidepressants

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

No Deb. Completely different mechanisms of action.

Alicia
Aliciaasked
Happy Hormones

Also I noticed if someone asks a question about breast cancer and taking HH if they say their oncologist does not recommend Jeff and the team swiftly delete the post. WHy and what are you hiding ?

Alicia
Aliciaasked
Happy Hormones

Can you take HH if you have hormonal breast cancer ?

Thats a question that i am definately not qualified to answer. Join up fb page happy hormones they have 3 or 4 qualified naturopaths that are happy to answer questions you ask.

Kylie D.
Kylie D.

Certainly would like to see clarity and feedback in regards to Alicia's comments considering HRT is not recommended due breast cancer risk increase so.....is Happy Hormones a risk too?!

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi Alicia. To be honest we don't know. As a result we hold a neutral stance on the matter letting ladies do their own research. To date there is no evidence that any herbal medicine contributes to breast cancer or should not be taken if predisposed to breast cancer. There is research that shows some of the ingredients in Happy Hormones can assist in breast cancer prevention and also can benefit when taken along with Tamoxifen. Happy Hormones is very different from HRT but we do suggest to do your own research and discuss with your doctor.

heysueasked

Hi Jeff,
I'm looking at taking the powder as a friend has highly recommended it. I was looking at the reviews first, and am now a little confused as in the previous questions your advice oh how much to take contradicts what it says on the label. You have mentioned that "A teaspoon is 3.5 gm's because the powder is lighter than a standard teaspoon of 5 gm", but when i look at the bottle the directions say to "Take 1 tsp (5mg)" . So, do I take a teaspoon or 3.5mg or 5mg?
Cheers.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Yes it is a bit confusing Sue. For regulatory purposes we need to state that teaspoon is 5gm which is an industry standard. But actually a teaspoon of hh weights 3.5 gm. To not get confused just take 1 teaspoon per day and 2 if you are menopausal.

Excellent, thanks :)

lori
loriasked
Happy Hormones

first time ordering which do you recommend for menopause do you have a coupon code?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi Lori....we tend not to offer discounts or coupons simply because we think of ourselves as practitioners offering a service. All the after sales support, education and guidance is free of charge and hence has a value we build into the price of the products. I hope that makes sense.

Melissa C.

$50 or more per month is excessive and way overpriced . Black cohosh in such high doses is dangerous by studies I have read.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi Melissa. It works out at less than 1 dollar a day. One container lasts for 6 weeks so looking at the retail price can be deceiving if you do not calculate the amount of doses. If you check our 2500+ verified reviews on our website you will find the ladies that take happy hormones and follow all our free advice think it’s the best money they have every spent. Better to pay for a product that works than a cheaper product which does nothing.

Natalie
Natalieasked
Happy Hormones

Can this product help a 15 yr old girl with anxiety?

Melissa C.

I suggest you google black cohosh dosage, many articles say its not suitable for under 18 yr olds and should not be taken for more than 6 months continuously. Happy Healthy You, can you please provide information about long term usage of black cohosh and/or liver damage dangers ?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for your question Melissa. Black cohosh is the most well researched herbal medicine in the world with millions of women taking it daily. There have been an isolated few cases of liver issues over many years, hence the warnings however to be honest taking paracetamol has a far greater risk of liver issues.

sally885
sally885asked

Hi
I've just ordered the 240 capsules, does it help with estrogen issues? The doc thinks I may have hormone related IC as it cycles and I have burning during my times of cycles and then just after my period my bladder flares terribly. I am already gluten, dairy and sugar free
Sally

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi Sally. This is a third party review site so its better to ask any questions you may have to your allocated support nurse. You can email them via support@happyhealthyyou.com.au and the team will answer any questions you may have.

Get an answer from our members and Happy Healthy You representatives