Capsules, Powder, Vegan

4.4

Jenni

JenniPerth, WA

Did not do anything

I had heart palpitation/irregular beats with this product and find it did nothing at all therapeutic wise. I stopped taking it and no more issues. I don't recommend this product.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Sorry it didn’t work for you. This is quite a rare symptom. If you reach out to our practitioner team they can assist you to get the same great results as the other ladies. Usually it’s just a tweak of dosage.

Cl4uds

Cl4udsSydney, NSW

No more migraines

I have suffered from migraines for the last 27 years. The older I got the more frequent they got. This product has worked wonders, 3 months later no more migraines

Purchased in April 2020 for A$99.00.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Great news...must be such a relief for you.

Changed To a Better You

Happy Hormones had made a different to my general health.
No night sweats, sleeping better, no urine urgent toilet stops, bowel health better
Noticed this in the first three weeks .
Will be recommencing to friends.

Purchased in March 2020.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Robin. Seems like you are doing really well. It will only get better from here.

Did nothing

I’ve been taking these capsules for 3 months now and all my symptoms are still very present if not worse. They haven’t made a difference what so ever. Really hope I start to see some improvement soon.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$99.95.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
  • Poor mental health
Mumof3

Mumof3

A great start

Have been taking 1tsp powder in water for two weeks now and the second week I have noticed that I am sleeping much better. Can't wait to see more results of HH

Purchased in April 2020.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

That is great to hear. Sleeping better is one of the first signs we like to see. Stick at it the full 3 months to feel all the benefits and do not hesitate to contact our practitioner team via email at any point to discuss how you are feeling.

Angela

AngelaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Experiencing side effects

Purchased in January 2020 for A$99.00.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

All the HH Products have changed my life i would definitely recommend taking them

After day 2 taking HH products my hot flushes disappeared I felt this over whelming sense of calmness & I had more energy I won't go a day without them now my family have noticed the positive change love it to

Purchased in February 2020 at Online for A$180.00.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for taking the time to review the product Maz.

Linda

LindaPerth, WA

EXCELLENT

I have used many products over the years for my hot flushes & find that the HH Powder is the only product that keeps working, try it for yourself ladies, you won't turn back.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Linda. Happy hormones certainly is another level above all the other over the counter products.

Hansolo

Hansolo

Fantastic Product

Happy Hormones has really helped with my long term hormone issues. I tend to go between the vegan powder and capsules depending on how hectic my life is. Love it

Purchased in January 2017.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for your nice review.

T M B

T M BNorth Queensland, QLD

Just starting out

Only five weeks in, so not 100% sure yet however I do believe my hot flushes have subsided so that has to be reason enough to continue taking them. I’m going to try the powder next time.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$100.00.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Lana K.

Lana K.South East Queensland, QLD

From a skeptic: WORTH IT

Purchased in December 2019 at Happyhealthyyou.com.au for A$99.95.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Lana. I am very happy you are feeling better and we were able to convert yet another skeptic:)

Samantha Clough

Samantha CloughGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy Hormones gave me my life back!

I have been taking Happy Hormones for a few months now and i cannot rate it highly enough. My stress and anxiety levels have decreased significantly, i feel like a calmness has come over me- things that used to make me stress dont anymore, i have been able to halve the medication i take for anxiety.
Sleep- i used to wake up every morning at 3am, haven't slept well for years, now i sm sleeping until 5 to 5.30am, when my alarm goes off- i no longer have to take sleeping tablets.
Hot flushes and brain fog have just about gone, in general i just feel so much better.
I feel the best i have in years- I wish i had found Happy Hormones earlier!!!

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for your Review Samantha. There are so many benefits for your overall health based on sleeping better, reduced anxiety and a reduction in feeling stressed. Really happy you are doing so well.

Laura B.

Laura B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Finally

I started taking the capsules a month ago and have already noticed my skin clearing up and my mood improving significantly. I have tried to many other vitamins and supplements over the past 10 years and nothing has helped, so I am very happy with this product.

Purchased in September 2019.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Kim

KimPerth, WA

Ive started HH 4weeks ago and have had a headache pretty much everyday . I have eliminated other things

On the upside they have reduced the hot flushes at night and I am sleeping a lot better. Also I have noted my brain is not so foggy which is good

Purchased in September 2019 at Green Line Organic Direct for A$100.00.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects

Perfect Product for Life

So I have been taking HH for 3 months now was quiet curious about the product as I have suffered so much over the last 3 years trying to find something that would help me i could write a whole story about my struggles but will leave it here short and sweet this Product has changed my life for the better
My family is happy to see me stress free, more energy , no night sweats, muscle tension gone , happier everyday, less period pains before and during so pretty much feel myself living again
Love and Light

Purchased in August 2019.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

So happy you are feeling better Mary. It must be so nice not to have to deal with daily hormonal symptoms. Now you have a solution to manage your cycle naturally.

Vickie

VickieHunter Region, NSW

My best friend

Hot flushes gone night sweats gone body aches non existent now I'm a happy little vegemite not a potential axe murderer and now 3 generations in my family use this happiness in a tub me menopause daughter peri granddaughter just starting her women hood journey thank you

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects

Flora S.

Flora S.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy peasy

I use the HH capsules, they are easy, tasteless and convenient to take wherever you are. I find the effectiveness is quick and noticeable especially when I forget to take them on a regular basis.

Purchased in November 2018 for A$69.00.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Yes its a simple solution to often complex set of symptoms of hormonal imbalance. Really happy for you Flora.

Catherine B.

Catherine B.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome products, awesome online team to help.

Wow, a natural product that alleviates hormonal symtoms! I can't recommend Happy Hormones (along with Happy Greens and Liver Detox)enough, it has been so helpful to both my teen daughter (depression, mood swings and heavy painful periods)and myself (stress, anxiety, irregular bleeding, peri menopause). I have even noticed my "pear" body shape starting to change!
A lot of times i believe Doctors can be so quick to write prescriptions unnecessarily. Do yourself a favour and try it, i sure am greatful i did.

Purchased in June 2018.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

It is a system Catherine and when you combine it all together you see the best results. Really happy for you.

Not just for menopause!

I'm 32 & I have been using hh to help with various symptoms from fatigue, struggle to lose weight & terrible skin. Haven't had a regular period since I was a very young teenager and since I was 16 have been on an off contraception constantly. Im almost finished my first tub of HH and will be replacing!

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Actually Happy Hormones was never designed for menopause....it is just that so many women are suffering. It does in fact work for women of all ages like you discovered.

Eiligh
Eiligh

Definitely does! When I first came across HH most of the comments and reviews were from ladies going through menopause but after doing the assessment and reading through all the info on the website I was sold to give it a try. So glad I did!

Leanne H

Leanne HHunter Region, NSW

Life changing!

This product is life changing. After suffering menopausal symptoms for years, trying all sorts of expensive treatments I found HH. I Read all the information and made an informed choice. Within 3 weeks noticed a huge difference to mood and calmness. I still get the odd hot flush now and then, but I would not be without this product, I haven’t missed a dose! It gave me my sanity back and I can live a normal life.

Purchased in October 2016 for A$52.00.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Leanne for being such a positive advocate of everything we do.