Capsules, Powder, Vegan
See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happy Healthy You

Nikki B.
Nikki B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy hormones

Happy hormone capsules
I am turning 50 and I have been on HH for more than 4 years . I never really thought they were doing anything for me until I stopped taking them . I started to reduce my intake and noticed I started hot sweats and more restless sleep. But the worst part I started putting on weight !!! Then it clicked so I started back on back to my normal HH routine . Sometimes you don’t realise something is working until you stop !

Purchased in July 2021 for $99.00.

Effective Within More than a month
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Rach
RachSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love it cant live without it

Fabulous i wish i was on this many yrs ago. Ive found mood swings have stopped helped me handle stress and i really notice when im wearing off it and need another dose. Love it

Purchased in July 2020 for $39.95.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
  • None

Chad
ChadSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tried it after 1 year of sussing it out

Purchased in September 2020 for $93.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects

Jenni
JenniPerth, WA

Did not do anything

I had heart palpitation/irregular beats with this product and find it did nothing at all therapeutic wise. I stopped taking it and no more issues. I don't recommend this product.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Sorry it didn’t work for you. This is quite a rare symptom. If you reach out to our practitioner team they can assist you to get the same great results as the other ladies. Usually it’s just a tweak of dosage.

Cl4uds
Cl4udsSydney, NSW

No more migraines

I have suffered from migraines for the last 27 years. The older I got the more frequent they got. This product has worked wonders, 3 months later no more migraines

Purchased in April 2020 for $99.00.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Great news...must be such a relief for you.

Do collagen supplements actually work?

Collagen is enjoying some time in the spotlight when it comes to popular beauty products in 2021. But is shelling out the bucks on edible collagen really worth it? We answer 7 common collagen questions to find out.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.19 July 2021
do-collagen-supplements-actually-work

Changed To a Better You

Happy Hormones had made a different to my general health.
No night sweats, sleeping better, no urine urgent toilet stops, bowel health better
Noticed this in the first three weeks .
Will be recommencing to friends.

Purchased in March 2020.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Robin. Seems like you are doing really well. It will only get better from here.

Did nothing

I’ve been taking these capsules for 3 months now and all my symptoms are still very present if not worse. They haven’t made a difference what so ever. Really hope I start to see some improvement soon.

Purchased in January 2020 for $99.95.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
  • Poor mental health
Mumof3
Mumof3

A great start

Have been taking 1tsp powder in water for two weeks now and the second week I have noticed that I am sleeping much better. Can't wait to see more results of HH

Purchased in April 2020.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

That is great to hear. Sleeping better is one of the first signs we like to see. Stick at it the full 3 months to feel all the benefits and do not hesitate to contact our practitioner team via email at any point to discuss how you are feeling.

Angela
AngelaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Experiencing side effects

Purchased in January 2020 for $99.00.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects

Find out how Happy Hormones compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

All the HH Products have changed my life i would definitely recommend taking them

After day 2 taking HH products my hot flushes disappeared I felt this over whelming sense of calmness & I had more energy I won't go a day without them now my family have noticed the positive change love it to

Purchased in February 2020 at Online for $180.00.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for taking the time to review the product Maz.

Linda
LindaPerth, WA

EXCELLENT

I have used many products over the years for my hot flushes & find that the HH Powder is the only product that keeps working, try it for yourself ladies, you won't turn back.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Linda. Happy hormones certainly is another level above all the other over the counter products.

Hansolo
Hansolo

Fantastic Product

Happy Hormones has really helped with my long term hormone issues. I tend to go between the vegan powder and capsules depending on how hectic my life is. Love it

Purchased in January 2017.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for your nice review.

T M B
T M BNorth Queensland, QLD

Just starting out

Only five weeks in, so not 100% sure yet however I do believe my hot flushes have subsided so that has to be reason enough to continue taking them. I’m going to try the powder next time.

Purchased in February 2020 for $100.00.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Lana K.
Lana K.South East Queensland, QLD

From a skeptic: WORTH IT

Purchased in December 2019 at Happyhealthyyou.com.au for $99.95.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Lana. I am very happy you are feeling better and we were able to convert yet another skeptic:)

Samantha Clough
Samantha CloughGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy Hormones gave me my life back!

I have been taking Happy Hormones for a few months now and i cannot rate it highly enough. My stress and anxiety levels have decreased significantly, i feel like a calmness has come over me- things that used to make me stress dont anymore, i have been able to halve the medication i take for anxiety.
Sleep- i used to wake up every morning at 3am, haven't slept well for years, now i sm sleeping until 5 to 5.30am, when my alarm goes off- i no longer have to take sleeping tablets.
Hot flushes and brain fog have just about gone, in general i just feel so much better.
I feel the best i have in years- I wish i had found Happy Hormones earlier!!!

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for your Review Samantha. There are so many benefits for your overall health based on sleeping better, reduced anxiety and a reduction in feeling stressed. Really happy you are doing so well.

Cancergirl
Cancergirlasked
Capsules

I am 61..just.. have been on hrt for 10 years..decided to wean myself off completely.
All symptoms came back.. mainly hot flushes..
I notice that some reviews are saying they have been taking HH for 2/3 years ..
Question 1:
Has the quality of ingredients of HH changed?
Question 2:
Do they contain fillers
Question 3.
Is more better.. ?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi there. This is a third party review site. Can you drop us an email at support@happyhealthyyou.com.au and our team will be happy to help you.

chookmoo
chookmooasked
Capsules

I have been taking the Happy Hormones tablets since January this year. I still get hot flushes which is why I started on these, I am nearly out & not sure if I should continue to buy them! How do I know if they are helping me or not?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi there. Can I ask what dose you are taking? Also we have a lot of other tips and tricks you can try to minimise flushes. Have you been in touch with our practitioner team?

Amanda
Amanda asked
Happy Hormones

Are these ok for my 13 year old daughter who is menstruating and gets very emotional the week before her periods are due?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Yes Happy Hormones would be idea for her Amanda. Drop our team an email and they can best advise you about dosage. Support@happyhealthyyou.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Happy Healthy You representatives

Happy Hormones

The Happy Hormones range can help maintain a healthy hormonal balance, largely using herbs and other natural ingredients.

It’s available in three versions: a drinkable powder, a vegan-friendly powder or capsules (also vegan-friendly). The capsules are an easy pill to swallow if you’re usually rushing in the mornings or don’t like the taste of health powders. They’re also suitable for teens, and at 60 capsules for $39.95, not too expensive if you want a trial run.

The Happy Hormones range had many happy customers who reported a wealth of positive health benefits. These included less joint pain, improved sleep, a calmer mood, and help with menopause and perimenopause symptoms like hot flushes.

Compare all 3 Happy Hormones
CategoryVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary Supplements
TargetsWomen's HealthWomen's HealthWomen's Health