Capsules, Powder, Vegan

1.0

1 review

Did nothing

I’ve been taking these capsules for 3 months now and all my symptoms are still very present if not worse. They haven’t made a difference what so ever. Really hope I start to see some improvement soon.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$99.95.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
  • Poor mental health
Happy Healthy You
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Suby

Subyasked

Hi
I have been taking happy hormones for a week & a half & feel great but have been having some diarrhoea problems. It’s seems to be getting progressively worse will this subside if I continue to take them.

Annette
Annette

It could be just your body detoxing but get on the site and ask one of the support team

Happy Healthy You
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi Suby. Best if you drop our practitioner team an email and they can advise you for your unique situation. It is most likely a dose change we need to make. support@happyhealthyyou.com.au

kirsty.inglis1

kirsty.inglis1asked

Happy Hormones

Will HH have a positive effect on someone without ovaries?

Jill T

Jill Tasked

Happy Hormones

Hello I am now on Blood Pressure medication and wanting to know are these supplements safe to take with them? I am 64 Thanks Jill T.

Tbh
Tbh

Is happy hormones Gluten free

Maz
Maz

For further info I suggest you email
support@happyhealthyyou.com.au
A Naturopath will answer any questions. Good luck!

Get an answer from our members and Happy Healthy You representatives