Capsules, Powder, Vegan

2.3

VivPerth, WA

Stomach pain and headache after taking first two tablets

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • Short-term physical illness

Very happy to recommend

I started using Happy Hormones about 7 months ago, right after my husband died. I am post menopausal and I feel HH has helped me to feel more balanced during this very difficult time of grieving.

Side Effects
  • Short-term physical illness
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Sorry to hear about your loss Louise. But I am happy to hear we are able to support you during this difficult time.

Jessica T.

Jessica T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stomach cramps and diarrhoea

I did feel better but after a few weeks I developed SEVERE stomach cramps and chronic diarrhoea, I stopped HH and the symptoms stopped, I started again and the crippling cramps and diarrhoea started again. I wrote to the HH support who suggested it was just a stage but I was unable to continue taking them as it was impacting on my day to day life. now I’m left with a tub of capsules

Purchased in July 2019 for A$99.00.

Side Effects
  • Short-term physical illness
Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Happy Hormones compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

R.M.R

R.M.R

Not worth the money

Had a blood test 4 mths after I started use and was told my liver function was abnormal and that HH was the cause. Asked three people from the company if this was normal and they wouldn't give me a straight answer. Now I have to repair my liver and no refund offered. Never again.

Purchased in October 2018 for A$123.00.

Side Effects
  • Short-term physical illness

Suby

Subyasked

Hi
I have been taking happy hormones for a week & a half & feel great but have been having some diarrhoea problems. It’s seems to be getting progressively worse will this subside if I continue to take them.

Annette
Annette

It could be just your body detoxing but get on the site and ask one of the support team

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi Suby. Best if you drop our practitioner team an email and they can advise you for your unique situation. It is most likely a dose change we need to make. support@happyhealthyyou.com.au

kirsty.inglis1

kirsty.inglis1asked

Happy Hormones

Will HH have a positive effect on someone without ovaries?

Jill T

Jill Tasked

Happy Hormones

Hello I am now on Blood Pressure medication and wanting to know are these supplements safe to take with them? I am 64 Thanks Jill T.

Tbh
Tbh

Is happy hormones Gluten free

Maz
Maz

For further info I suggest you email
support@happyhealthyyou.com.au
A Naturopath will answer any questions. Good luck!

Get an answer from our members and Happy Healthy You representatives