Capsules, Powder, Vegan

Annie O

Annie OSouth East Queensland, QLD

Does what its supposed to do.

I was feeling like my hormones were a little out of control, so I bought the capsules and havent looked back. My mood is stable, I'm not feeling as down as I was and not as stressed. I was feeling better the day I started taking it. I love this product.

Purchased in September 2020 for A$99.95.

Effective WithinOne day
Side Effects
  • None
Kelly Graham

Kelly Graham

6yrs on Vegan HH and will never stop

I started taking HH for my mogranes and thinking I was in Peri menopausal. I wasn't but just suffered from migraines.
VEGAN HH has changed my life, I also take Happy weight, I ferment both and it turns into a probiotic.
It helps stop my Hormonal Migraine and has helped me lose 12kgs.

Purchased in August 2014 at Happy hormones for A$120.00.

Effective WithinOne day
Side Effects
  • None
Al Joy

Al JoyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My daughter calls them 'Mummy's Lifesavers"

Before I tried Happy Hormones, I took everything to prescribed medicines, saw naturopath, accupuncturist, psycharist, psychologist, etc. But after taking them, within 3 days, my boobs didn't hurt from a cool breeze & the migraines eased dramatically. My daughter calls them 'Mummy's Lifesavers" as I went from a cranky mum where my daughter knew she needed to stay out of my way to a mum who just enjoys the simple moments with my girl :)

Effective WithinOne day
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Joy. Really happy that you and your daughter are so happy:)

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Yes they are Sam.

Jom

Jomasked

Capsules

I have had a ablation a few tears ago & no longer have a menstrual cycle. Have any of your clients experienced a return of their cycle taking HH. ?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Not after an ablation Jom. We see cycles return however with women who have amenorrhea.

Marcela

Marcelaasked

Happy Hormones

Are the ingredients in this product safe to be taken following a stroke?

Ines
Ines

Hello Marcela, I’m not quite sure about that. Perhaps someone from HH will reply to this, alternatively if you go into the website you can chat with someone. They are incredibly responsive and helpful. Once you have HH opinion, I would suggest speaking to your doctor as well. All the best.

Allie
Allie

I am not qualified to answer you question how as I Ines said HH are very responsive on the sight and alot are naturopaths that are very educated on the HH products

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi Marcela, This is a public site so best if you could send our practitioner team an email and they can look at your individual history to determine if it is safe to take. Support@happyhealthyyou.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Happy Healthy You representatives

The Happy Hormones range can help maintain a healthy hormonal balance, largely using herbs and other natural ingredients.

It’s available in three versions: a drinkable powder, a vegan-friendly powder or capsules (also vegan-friendly). The capsules are an easy pill to swallow if you’re usually rushing in the mornings or don’t like the taste of health powders. They’re also suitable for teens, and at 60 capsules for $39.95, not too expensive if you want a trial run.

The Happy Hormones range had many happy customers who reported a wealth of positive health benefits. These included less joint pain, improved sleep, a calmer mood, and help with menopause and perimenopause symptoms like hot flushes.

Compare all 3 Happy Hormones

Powder

Powder

4.9
Vegan

Vegan

CategoryVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary Supplements
TargetsWomen's HealthWomen's HealthWomen's Health