Capsules, Powder, Vegan

3.8

Lisa M

Lisa MSouth East Queensland, QLD

No Difference At All

Unfortunately the tablets haven’t made any difference for me at all & I have been taking for 5 months. If anything I feel like I’ve gained weight? I exercise and have a very healthy diet.

Purchased in November 2020.

Effective WithinDid not work
Side Effects
  • None
Annie O

Annie OSouth East Queensland, QLD

Does what its supposed to do.

I was feeling like my hormones were a little out of control, so I bought the capsules and havent looked back. My mood is stable, I'm not feeling as down as I was and not as stressed. I was feeling better the day I started taking it. I love this product.

Purchased in September 2020 for $99.95.

Effective WithinOne day
Side Effects
  • None
Kelly Graham

Kelly Graham

6yrs on Vegan HH and will never stop

I started taking HH for my mogranes and thinking I was in Peri menopausal. I wasn't but just suffered from migraines.
VEGAN HH has changed my life, I also take Happy weight, I ferment both and it turns into a probiotic.
It helps stop my Hormonal Migraine and has helped me lose 12kgs.

Purchased in August 2014 at Happy hormones for $120.00.

Effective WithinOne day
Side Effects
  • None
Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Happy Hormones compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Jenni

JenniPerth, WA

Did not do anything

I had heart palpitation/irregular beats with this product and find it did nothing at all therapeutic wise. I stopped taking it and no more issues. I don't recommend this product.

Effective WithinDid not work
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Sorry it didn’t work for you. This is quite a rare symptom. If you reach out to our practitioner team they can assist you to get the same great results as the other ladies. Usually it’s just a tweak of dosage.

Al Joy

Al JoyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My daughter calls them 'Mummy's Lifesavers"

Before I tried Happy Hormones, I took everything to prescribed medicines, saw naturopath, accupuncturist, psycharist, psychologist, etc. But after taking them, within 3 days, my boobs didn't hurt from a cool breeze & the migraines eased dramatically. My daughter calls them 'Mummy's Lifesavers" as I went from a cranky mum where my daughter knew she needed to stay out of my way to a mum who just enjoys the simple moments with my girl :)

Effective WithinOne day
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Joy. Really happy that you and your daughter are so happy:)

Shenay asked

Capsules

I suffer from hot flushes/sleepiness nights , would it help me sleep thru as I am suffering waking up 5-6 times every night

Charmaine Smith
Charmaine Smith

Hi Shenay, I have been taking Happy Hormones for a few months now and I felt the difference within the first few days. My hot flushes are few and far between, I sleep well and my mood swings are heaps better. No weight gain whatsoever.

Shenay asked

Capsules

I suffer with hot flushes often especially at nights waking up every hour , will it help me sleep thru ?
And does it make you gain weight ?

Kirthana M
Kirthana M

Hi Shenay, I’ve only been on Happy Hormones capsules for 2 months, but they have reduced my night sweats quite noticeably , which in turn stops me waking up that often through the night. I still have nights of insomnia, but when I do finally manage to fall asleep, I sleep right through. i also take Happy Turmeric and Happy Calm , so I can’t say for definite which one of these is helping with the sleep. As for weight gain, haven’t noticed any so far. Hope this helps.

Shenay

How many capsules do you take per day ?
Do you take them in the morning or night ?

Shenay

Can you take 1 capsule per day ?
And do you take them in the morning or night ?

Ange

Angeasked

Happy Hormones

Since taking HH approx for 1 month I have very itchy skin. My arms, back and legs are constantly itchy. Am I having an allergic reaction to HH?

Get an answer from our members and Happy Healthy You representatives

Happy Hormones

The Happy Hormones range can help maintain a healthy hormonal balance, largely using herbs and other natural ingredients.

It’s available in three versions: a drinkable powder, a vegan-friendly powder or capsules (also vegan-friendly). The capsules are an easy pill to swallow if you’re usually rushing in the mornings or don’t like the taste of health powders. They’re also suitable for teens, and at 60 capsules for $39.95, not too expensive if you want a trial run.

The Happy Hormones range had many happy customers who reported a wealth of positive health benefits. These included less joint pain, improved sleep, a calmer mood, and help with menopause and perimenopause symptoms like hot flushes.

Compare all 3 Happy Hormones
CategoryVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary Supplements
TargetsWomen's HealthWomen's HealthWomen's Health