Capsules, Powder, Vegan

3.8

Annie O

Annie OSouth East Queensland, QLD

Does what its supposed to do.

I was feeling like my hormones were a little out of control, so I bought the capsules and havent looked back. My mood is stable, I'm not feeling as down as I was and not as stressed. I was feeling better the day I started taking it. I love this product.

Purchased in September 2020 for $99.95.

Effective WithinOne day
Side Effects
  • None
Kelly Graham

Kelly Graham

6yrs on Vegan HH and will never stop

I started taking HH for my mogranes and thinking I was in Peri menopausal. I wasn't but just suffered from migraines.
VEGAN HH has changed my life, I also take Happy weight, I ferment both and it turns into a probiotic.
It helps stop my Hormonal Migraine and has helped me lose 12kgs.

Purchased in August 2014 at Happy hormones for $120.00.

Effective WithinOne day
Side Effects
  • None
Al Joy

Al JoyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My daughter calls them 'Mummy's Lifesavers"

Before I tried Happy Hormones, I took everything to prescribed medicines, saw naturopath, accupuncturist, psycharist, psychologist, etc. But after taking them, within 3 days, my boobs didn't hurt from a cool breeze & the migraines eased dramatically. My daughter calls them 'Mummy's Lifesavers" as I went from a cranky mum where my daughter knew she needed to stay out of my way to a mum who just enjoys the simple moments with my girl :)

Effective WithinOne day
Side Effects
  • None
Happy Healthy You
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Joy. Really happy that you and your daughter are so happy:)

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Happy Hormones compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

m.smith

m.smithasked

Happy Hormones

Can you take happy calm while on a mild anti depressant

Leanne F.

Leanne F.asked

Capsules

could you please let me know what ingredients are in this product

Happy Healthy You
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi Leanne, Happy Hormones is made up of 11 ingredients. If you follow this link all the ingredients are listed. https://happyhealthyyou.com.au/products/happy-hormones-150g

Shenay

Shenay asked

Capsules

I suffer from hot flushes/sleepiness nights , would it help me sleep thru as I am suffering waking up 5-6 times every night

Charmaine Smith
Charmaine Smith

Hi Shenay, I have been taking Happy Hormones for a few months now and I felt the difference within the first few days. My hot flushes are few and far between, I sleep well and my mood swings are heaps better. No weight gain whatsoever.

Get an answer from our members and Happy Healthy You representatives

Happy Hormones

The Happy Hormones range can help maintain a healthy hormonal balance, largely using herbs and other natural ingredients.

It’s available in three versions: a drinkable powder, a vegan-friendly powder or capsules (also vegan-friendly). The capsules are an easy pill to swallow if you’re usually rushing in the mornings or don’t like the taste of health powders. They’re also suitable for teens, and at 60 capsules for $39.95, not too expensive if you want a trial run.

The Happy Hormones range had many happy customers who reported a wealth of positive health benefits. These included less joint pain, improved sleep, a calmer mood, and help with menopause and perimenopause symptoms like hot flushes.

Compare all 3 Happy Hormones
CategoryVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary Supplements
TargetsWomen's HealthWomen's HealthWomen's Health