Happy Hormones

Happy Hormones (page 3 of 4)

Capsules, Powder, Vegan

4.9

Lisa

LisaVictoria

Changed my world

I was recommended to take Happy Hormones after complaining about Menopause symptoms to friends. So glad I listened as they have made such a difference to my mood, sleep and restless legs. They really have improved my symptoms.

Kelly Graham

Kelly Graham

6yrs on Vegan HH and will never stop

I started taking HH for my mogranes and thinking I was in Peri menopausal. I wasn't but just suffered from migraines.
VEGAN HH has changed my life, I also take Happy weight, I ferment both and it turns into a probiotic.
It helps stop my Hormonal Migraine and has helped me lose 12kgs.

Chez

ChezSydney, NSW

Perfect for brain fog!

I’m about to buy my second tub....I can’t believe how much more focus I have when I’m taking it. I mix it with Happy Turmeric and it makes a pleasant morning drink.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for the nice review Chez.

Jenni

JenniPerth, WA

Did not do anything

I had heart palpitation/irregular beats with this product and find it did nothing at all therapeutic wise. I stopped taking it and no more issues. I don't recommend this product.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Sorry it didn’t work for you. This is quite a rare symptom. If you reach out to our practitioner team they can assist you to get the same great results as the other ladies. Usually it’s just a tweak of dosage.

Brigitte B

Brigitte BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I can sleep again!

I started taking the capsules nearly 2 weeks ago, I noticed a difference within a week, my sleep quality was better, more energy, and it has helped to start moving some hard to get rid of weight which comes later in life...i have had no side effects that I have noticed. Very happy so far, and will be a repeat customer...

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

That’s great news Brigitte. Thank you for the review.

Al Joy

Al JoyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My daughter calls them 'Mummy's Lifesavers"

Before I tried Happy Hormones, I took everything to prescribed medicines, saw naturopath, accupuncturist, psycharist, psychologist, etc. But after taking them, within 3 days, my boobs didn't hurt from a cool breeze & the migraines eased dramatically. My daughter calls them 'Mummy's Lifesavers" as I went from a cranky mum where my daughter knew she needed to stay out of my way to a mum who just enjoys the simple moments with my girl :)

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Joy. Really happy that you and your daughter are so happy:)

Michelle

MichelleIllawarra, NSW

HH really worked for me

I live a busy lifestyle so i Purchased the capsules for convenience, hoping to ease my Ridiculous mood swings, hot flushes, bloating and brain fog.
i noticed improvements after 2 weeks and now into my 6th week and can honestly say that i feel so much better.
I can actually carry a conversation without forgetting what i was on about now.
Not Overreacting for silly things and less tears.
Still get some hot flushes but no where near as many or for as long.
I told myself to stop procrastinating and give it a go and am glad i did

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Really happy that you are doing so well Michelle.

Maz

MazSouth West, WA

Life Changing!

I started taking Happy Hormones about 3 years ago. After a Hysterectomy in my late 40's I struggled with mood swings, anxiety, hot flashes and sleep problems.
My sleep has improved along with hot flashes which I rarely have! Best of all I feel in control of my own emotions. I love Happy Hormones, its changed my life!

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for the review Maz.

friedricecooker

friedricecookerSouth East Queensland, QLD

I’m a convert!

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for the nice review.

Chris Hodgson

Chris HodgsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this product.

I have found HH powder to be excellent in the past to help with hot flashes, night sweats, restless legs, mood and energy. I have just ordered the capsules to try because I think they would be easier to take when travelling.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Really happy you are doing so well Chris. Thank you for the review.

Robyn C.

Robyn C.Perth, WA

HH Gave Me Normality

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for the nice review Robyn. Not only have you found a natural solution but you are learning how to identify how your diet and lifestyle impacts your health. This will benefit your overall health for years to come.

Sue

SueSouth West, WA

Best product I've ever used

HH has done an amazing job of reducing my hot flushes from approximately 10 within a 24 hour period to 2 or 3. Highly recommend this product to every woman.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Well done Sue. Thank you for the review.

My magical happy beans

The product that was recommended to myself has changed my life completely in a matter of a week i could feel the difference in myself and it has only improved over the last few weeks i have ordered again and quite honestly i can't see myself ever going without them cheers to the team at happy hormones

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Really happy you are doing so well Toni. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Things are Improving already!

Only 3 weeks into taking HH and the hot flushes have reduced in frequency and temperature! I am sleeping better which is improving my energy and reducing the brain fog - I can now remember 7 digit file numbers again after months of only being able to remember 3-4 numbers at a time! phew! LOVE HH and can't wait to see more improvements in coming weeks! Thanks HH.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Sounds like you are doing really well. Give it the full 3 months to feel all the changes possible. Thank you for the review.

Zoe Y.

Zoe Y.Central Queensland, QLD

Regaining my Life!!

I started taking this product in April/May I was very sceptic. Not anymore! Mood swings gone, anxiety under control. Will never stop taking HH. Give it a go what do you have to lose!

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Really happy you are doing so well Zoe. Thank you for the review.

leigh

leighasked

Happy Hormones

Why isn't there a photo of the reverse side of the bottle with the ingredients?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

This is a public review site. We do not control it. You can check out everything at www.happyhealthyyyou.com.au

Jan C

Jan Casked

Which is the best way to take Happy Hormones.Powder v Capsules

Caroline
Caroline

I take the capsules, as they are easy to take with some water wherever you are.

m.smith

m.smithasked

Happy Hormones

Can you take happy calm while on a mild anti depressant

Get an answer from our members and Happy Healthy You representatives

Happy Hormones

The Happy Hormones range can help maintain a healthy hormonal balance, largely using herbs and other natural ingredients.

It’s available in three versions: a drinkable powder, a vegan-friendly powder or capsules (also vegan-friendly). The capsules are an easy pill to swallow if you’re usually rushing in the mornings or don’t like the taste of health powders. They’re also suitable for teens, and at 60 capsules for $39.95, not too expensive if you want a trial run.

The Happy Hormones range had many happy customers who reported a wealth of positive health benefits. These included less joint pain, improved sleep, a calmer mood, and help with menopause and perimenopause symptoms like hot flushes.

Compare all 3 Happy Hormones
CategoryVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary Supplements
TargetsWomen's HealthWomen's HealthWomen's Health