Capsules, Powder, Vegan
See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happy Healthy You

4.9
Sonia
Sonia

So happy there is something out there that actually works with menopause symptoms!!

Happy Hormones has helped with my menopausal symptoms. Initially eliminating hot flashes, night sweats and helped me sleep better.

Although now, I’m going through a very stressful period, the hot flashes came back, but nothing like I used to suffer with.

Further to this, you receive follow up assistance from a Happy Healthy You Naturopathy specialist - which I haven’t been able to follow through with at this stage - however I feel confident they will be spot on.

I am so happy I tried using Happy Hormones, and will continue to do so.

Purchased in June 2021 for $99.00.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None
Deirdre
DeirdreGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing!

Happy hormones have been the best thing I have ever done! Hot flushes have gone, I'm sleeping better and my anxiety has decreased. The best investment you could make! Don't hesitate

Purchased in May 2021.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
MJOHNSON
MJOHNSON Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy indeed

My experience with HH is the same as everyone else. Am happy with the product and will continue to use this product. I just purchased my second bottle including HL.

Purchased in October 2020 for $99.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None

Rach
RachSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love it cant live without it

Fabulous i wish i was on this many yrs ago. Ive found mood swings have stopped helped me handle stress and i really notice when im wearing off it and need another dose. Love it

Purchased in July 2020 for $39.95.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
  • None

Julie A.
Julie A.Sydney, NSW

It helped me to sleep and my Hair and nails improved in strength

I initially used for Menopause symptoms hot flushes and insomnia. I suffer from Thyroiditis and Periodontal disease. it helped with bloating , my nails growing , no splitting and less hair loss

Purchased in March 2015 for $50.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None

Do collagen supplements actually work?

Collagen is enjoying some time in the spotlight when it comes to popular beauty products in 2021. But is shelling out the bucks on edible collagen really worth it? We answer 7 common collagen questions to find out.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.19 July 2021
do-collagen-supplements-actually-work
Shazza
ShazzaIllawarra, NSW

Cant Live Without HH

I started taking HH , as my moods were terrible & was recommended by a friend . I’ve been taking them now just over 12mths & felt great , we have been renovating our home & nearly at the end & money has been tight , so I didn’t re-order when getting low , Wow did I notice a difference I’ve been cranky , had bad anxiety & felt overall horrible ..... so my answer was I need to reorder my pills !!!!

Purchased in January 2020.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Tracy T.
Tracy T.Sydney, NSW

Really Do Work Impressed HH & HC

I have been taking HH for 2 years after being on the pill for 30 years crazy hormones just 2 tabs in the morning ,then added HC i was myself again absolutely over the moon happy ! My husband suffered anxiety ever since he was 10 years old -30 years later i introduce HC and he is a changed man in a week ! No more second guessing or over thinking its really amazing watching the change ! He now says did he even have anxiety !!! All i can say is give these a go ,as no other meds worked ..

Purchased in June 2021 for $24.00.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None
Herbie O
Herbie ONorthern Region, NSW

The best product I have had!

Diagnosed with post-menopause, I was waking up every morning so heavy and with headaches. My back pain was unbearable. Until my sister told me about Happy Hormones. Apparently all the women at her work swore by it. So I decided to give it a go. I was surprised at how lovely the powder tasted in water and super amazed at how good I started to feel just after a few days of taking it. I also noticed that my weight was not fluctuating, instead I was losing a few kilos. Happy Hormones is really the best product for me. When I am on it, I don't suffer with headaches or back pain, and I actually feel normal each morning when I wake up. Highly recommend it for anyone having hormonal issues!

Purchased in June 2021 for $52.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None

Tania
TaniaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous Product!

I love this happy hormones product! It definitely helps my mood to be stabilised & helps me get through the day.I've been taking it for about a year now & I will never be without it!

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None

Flaming FurySouth East Queensland, QLD

Has made a huge difference. Won't be without it.

Happy Bladder. Post menopausal and have problems with urgency and stress incontinence. Started noticing a difference after a few days and better after a week or two. Have been taking for six months I think. Urgency is reduced significantly. I still have to make sure I know where a toilet is but I can now be reasonably sure that I'll get there on time.

Very prompt delivery as well.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Just to be clear I believe you are talking about our Happy Bladder.

Flaming Fury

Yes. I put that on your site but forgot here!

Caroline
Caroline South East Queensland, QLD

Life changing!

I was diagnosed as peri menopausal and was suffering with horrific hot flushes and mood swings. Happy hormones was recommended to me by a friend who raved about them, so gave them a go, and I was immediately impressed, my hot flushes stopped my mood swings subsided and I feel like me again! Would highly recommend, give it a try it’s natural and works!

Purchased in November 2020 for $99.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Teenz
TeenzSoutheast, SA

What a change!!

I've been taking Happy Hormones for a week and can already notice my sleep has improved - no more waking 5 times a night; and I feel a lot calmer. I'm in the process of selling my house, normally I'd be crazy stressed - but I'm coping much better than usual!! Definitely recommend this product to any woman who suffers with hormone issues!!

Purchased in March 2021 for $99.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Lisa M
Lisa MSouth East Queensland, QLD

No Difference At All

Unfortunately the tablets haven’t made any difference for me at all & I have been taking for 5 months. If anything I feel like I’ve gained weight? I exercise and have a very healthy diet.

Purchased in November 2020.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • None
Charmaine Smith
Charmaine SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product - it’s made a huge difference!

I tried this product because I wasn’t coping well with the transition through menopause and all the lovely effects thereof. Since taking Happy Hormones my hot flushes are considerably less, I sleep better and mood swings are not as severe. I highly recommend giving it a try !!

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Kirthana M
Kirthana MSydney, NSW

Definite improvement !

Started taking this product to try and help with my menstrual migraines and some peri-menopausal symptoms . In the 2 months since I’ve started, I have noticed a difference in the duration of my migraine, that is, I’m recovering slightly faster from it. Overall, I feel better, my night sweats have reduced greatly, and I’m not feeling as tired as before. I take this along with Happy Greens , Happy Turmeric( which is an absolute life saver ) and Happy Calm. I love these products so far.

Purchased in February 2021 for $99.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None

Cancergirl
Cancergirlasked
Capsules

I am 61..just.. have been on hrt for 10 years..decided to wean myself off completely.
All symptoms came back.. mainly hot flushes..
I notice that some reviews are saying they have been taking HH for 2/3 years ..
Question 1:
Has the quality of ingredients of HH changed?
Question 2:
Do they contain fillers
Question 3.
Is more better.. ?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi there. This is a third party review site. Can you drop us an email at support@happyhealthyyou.com.au and our team will be happy to help you.

chookmoo
chookmooasked
Capsules

I have been taking the Happy Hormones tablets since January this year. I still get hot flushes which is why I started on these, I am nearly out & not sure if I should continue to buy them! How do I know if they are helping me or not?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi there. Can I ask what dose you are taking? Also we have a lot of other tips and tricks you can try to minimise flushes. Have you been in touch with our practitioner team?

Amanda
Amanda asked
Happy Hormones

Are these ok for my 13 year old daughter who is menstruating and gets very emotional the week before her periods are due?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Yes Happy Hormones would be idea for her Amanda. Drop our team an email and they can best advise you about dosage. Support@happyhealthyyou.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Happy Healthy You representatives

Happy Hormones

The Happy Hormones range can help maintain a healthy hormonal balance, largely using herbs and other natural ingredients.

It’s available in three versions: a drinkable powder, a vegan-friendly powder or capsules (also vegan-friendly). The capsules are an easy pill to swallow if you’re usually rushing in the mornings or don’t like the taste of health powders. They’re also suitable for teens, and at 60 capsules for $39.95, not too expensive if you want a trial run.

The Happy Hormones range had many happy customers who reported a wealth of positive health benefits. These included less joint pain, improved sleep, a calmer mood, and help with menopause and perimenopause symptoms like hot flushes.

Compare all 3 Happy Hormones
CategoryVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary Supplements
TargetsWomen's HealthWomen's HealthWomen's Health