Happy Hormones

Happy Hormones (page 4 of 4)

Capsules, Powder, Vegan
See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happy Healthy You

4.9
Zoe Y.
Zoe Y.Central Queensland, QLD

Regaining my Life!!

I started taking this product in April/May I was very sceptic. Not anymore! Mood swings gone, anxiety under control. Will never stop taking HH. Give it a go what do you have to lose!

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Really happy you are doing so well Zoe. Thank you for the review.

Julie Regan
Julie Regan

A product that delivers!

I purchased Happy Hormones nearly 2 months ago as I am now peri menopausal and was suffering from many hot flushes, mood swings,’sore joints and weight gain. Within a couple of weeks I noticed significant improvements. The hot flushes are down to almost none, my moods are MUCH better and my joints are no longer sore. I have lost some fluid retention and a little weight over the last couple of weeks. This is my next bog project.
Overall, this product is life changing!

Thank you Julie.

Leanne
LeanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Life changer

Taking happy hormones each day has definitely helped with improving my skin and definitely my moods. I am sleeping better and feel like i have more energy. Would highly recommend.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for the nice review Leanne.

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Happy Hormones compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

angel67
angel67Goulburn Valley, VIC

I love HH powder

I love this product it does exactly what it says my night sweats and hot flushes have gone ! I would totally recommend this product to every woman who wants to go through menopause like a breeze .very happy hormones customer.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for your review. Really glad you are doing so well.

Deb
DebMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Such a difference

I'm 53 going through the change do gym/eat well but hormones out of wack - Onto my 3rd bottle no hot flushes no sweating better sleep less cranky cow I love them

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Simple solution for a complex problem. Thank you for the review Deb.

Do collagen supplements actually work?

Collagen is enjoying some time in the spotlight when it comes to popular beauty products in 2021. But is shelling out the bucks on edible collagen really worth it? We answer 7 common collagen questions to find out.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.19 July 2021
do-collagen-supplements-actually-work
Anne F.
Anne F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Life saver!!!

My menopause symptoms were dreadful - flushes, not sleeping and PMS all the time! I hated everyone and everything, was depressed and had anxiety... I tried HRT and anti depressants but the side effects made me sicker... So happy a friend recommended HH! Been on them 2 years now and can’t imagine life without them! Flushes are 80-100% gone, sleeping better but most importantly, I’m not bat-crap-crazy anymore! Hubby and the kids are happy I’m stable! I recommend HH to anyone and everyone- try it before you go mainstream. So much healthier for your bod!

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Really happy for you Anne. Thank you for leaving the review.

Help to improve with my mood swing

I just weaned my 3 years old toddler and my hormones is out of syn. Constant headache, nauseous, cramp and irritable. After taking nearly 1 bottle HH, I’m more calm now. I’ll continue to take this amazing product.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Great news Lilian. Keep going and your results will only get better.

PJ
PJPerth, WA

I noticed a difference after about 1 month. Excellent for thinning hair and dry skin

I decided to try this product mainly for skin and hair problems. I think it has improved my erratic sleep and hopefully this will improve more over time.
I was happily surprised to see results after only 4 weeks.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you PJ. In time your hair and skin will improve even more and sleep levels should balance too.

Bell
BellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent so far

After 3 weeks feeling so much calmer. I have a few chronic condition and very sensitive to most thing I take. So have had to go off most of my meds.......and have taken many different ones over the years with to many side affects. Definitely helping with my anxiety.....I am only taking half the dose recommend so far.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Calmness is one of the first symptoms we like to see. Keep going for at least 3 months to see all the benefits.

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Happy Hormones compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

NJE
NJE

Life changing

I'm peri menopausal. This product was recommended to help with hot flushes and night sweats. I've been taking it for 2 months. They've disappeared and I'm sleeping so much better.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Great news. Really happy we can help with managing your hormonal symptoms.

pandkbeyer
pandkbeyer

Helps me feel 50ish and fabulous!

I have been taking HH for about 12 months now and they have really helped with a more restful sleep and reducing hot flushes. TBH if I was too stay away from alcohol they world probably be gone completely but I enjoy it so ....

Shan
ShanHunter Region, NSW

I feel great

I've only been taking HH for a month but I feel great, I have incorporated exercise and better eating habits, but I feel great, can't wait to see how I feel after being on these for a couple of months. I even have my 13 yr old daughter taking them and I must say the moods have definitely settled.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for the review Shan....I am happy that both you and your daughter have found our natural solution to manage your hormones.

Happy hormone user
Happy hormone userHunter Region, NSW

Happy hormone capsules

The happy hormone capsules are amazing! I am taking it as I was forced into early menopause and had multiple symptoms. I wasn’t coping well on a daily basis.
I started taking the capsules and I noticed that they were working after approximately a week. My symptoms have nearly gone while taking the capsules. So happy with the product. And it’s all natural!!!!!
I have had no adverse reactions to this product. 10 out of 10 from me.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Great result and thank you for your review.

Cancergirl
Cancergirlasked
Capsules

I am 61..just.. have been on hrt for 10 years..decided to wean myself off completely.
All symptoms came back.. mainly hot flushes..
I notice that some reviews are saying they have been taking HH for 2/3 years ..
Question 1:
Has the quality of ingredients of HH changed?
Question 2:
Do they contain fillers
Question 3.
Is more better.. ?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi there. This is a third party review site. Can you drop us an email at support@happyhealthyyou.com.au and our team will be happy to help you.

chookmoo
chookmooasked
Capsules

I have been taking the Happy Hormones tablets since January this year. I still get hot flushes which is why I started on these, I am nearly out & not sure if I should continue to buy them! How do I know if they are helping me or not?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi there. Can I ask what dose you are taking? Also we have a lot of other tips and tricks you can try to minimise flushes. Have you been in touch with our practitioner team?

Amanda
Amanda asked
Happy Hormones

Are these ok for my 13 year old daughter who is menstruating and gets very emotional the week before her periods are due?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Yes Happy Hormones would be idea for her Amanda. Drop our team an email and they can best advise you about dosage. Support@happyhealthyyou.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Happy Healthy You representatives

Happy Hormones

The Happy Hormones range can help maintain a healthy hormonal balance, largely using herbs and other natural ingredients.

It’s available in three versions: a drinkable powder, a vegan-friendly powder or capsules (also vegan-friendly). The capsules are an easy pill to swallow if you’re usually rushing in the mornings or don’t like the taste of health powders. They’re also suitable for teens, and at 60 capsules for $39.95, not too expensive if you want a trial run.

The Happy Hormones range had many happy customers who reported a wealth of positive health benefits. These included less joint pain, improved sleep, a calmer mood, and help with menopause and perimenopause symptoms like hot flushes.

Compare all 3 Happy Hormones
CategoryVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary Supplements
TargetsWomen's HealthWomen's HealthWomen's Health