Capsules, Powder, Vegan

4.9

Julie A.
Julie A.Sydney, NSW

It helped me to sleep and my Hair and nails improved in strength

I initially used for Menopause symptoms hot flushes and insomnia. I suffer from Thyroiditis and Periodontal disease. it helped with bloating , my nails growing , no splitting and less hair loss

Purchased in March 2015 for $50.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
Shazza
ShazzaIllawarra, NSW

Cant Live Without HH

I started taking HH , as my moods were terrible & was recommended by a friend . I’ve been taking them now just over 12mths & felt great , we have been renovating our home & nearly at the end & money has been tight , so I didn’t re-order when getting low , Wow did I notice a difference I’ve been cranky , had bad anxiety & felt overall horrible ..... so my answer was I need to reorder my pills !!!!

Purchased in January 2020.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
Tracy T.
Tracy T.Sydney, NSW

Really Do Work Impressed HH & HC

I have been taking HH for 2 years after being on the pill for 30 years crazy hormones just 2 tabs in the morning ,then added HC i was myself again absolutely over the moon happy ! My husband suffered anxiety ever since he was 10 years old -30 years later i introduce HC and he is a changed man in a week ! No more second guessing or over thinking its really amazing watching the change ! He now says did he even have anxiety !!! All i can say is give these a go ,as no other meds worked ..

Purchased in June 2021 for $24.00.

Effective WithinOne day
Side Effects
  • None

Herbie O
Herbie ONorthern Region, NSW

The best product I have had!

Diagnosed with post-menopause, I was waking up every morning so heavy and with headaches. My back pain was unbearable. Until my sister told me about Happy Hormones. Apparently all the women at her work swore by it. So I decided to give it a go. I was surprised at how lovely the powder tasted in water and super amazed at how good I started to feel just after a few days of taking it. I also noticed that my weight was not fluctuating, instead I was losing a few kilos. Happy Hormones is really the best product for me. When I am on it, I don't suffer with headaches or back pain, and I actually feel normal each morning when I wake up. Highly recommend it for anyone having hormonal issues!

Purchased in June 2021 for $52.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Tania
TaniaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous Product!

I love this happy hormones product! It definitely helps my mood to be stabilised & helps me get through the day.I've been taking it for about a year now & I will never be without it!

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
Flaming FurySouth East Queensland, QLD

Has made a huge difference. Won't be without it.

Happy Bladder. Post menopausal and have problems with urgency and stress incontinence. Started noticing a difference after a few days and better after a week or two. Have been taking for six months I think. Urgency is reduced significantly. I still have to make sure I know where a toilet is but I can now be reasonably sure that I'll get there on time.

Very prompt delivery as well.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Just to be clear I believe you are talking about our Happy Bladder.

Flaming Fury

Yes. I put that on your site but forgot here!

Caroline South East Queensland, QLD

Life changing!

I was diagnosed as peri menopausal and was suffering with horrific hot flushes and mood swings. Happy hormones was recommended to me by a friend who raved about them, so gave them a go, and I was immediately impressed, my hot flushes stopped my mood swings subsided and I feel like me again! Would highly recommend, give it a try it’s natural and works!

Purchased in November 2020 for $99.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
Teenz
TeenzSoutheast, SA

What a change!!

I've been taking Happy Hormones for a week and can already notice my sleep has improved - no more waking 5 times a night; and I feel a lot calmer. I'm in the process of selling my house, normally I'd be crazy stressed - but I'm coping much better than usual!! Definitely recommend this product to any woman who suffers with hormone issues!!

Purchased in March 2021 for $99.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
Lisa M
Lisa MSouth East Queensland, QLD

No Difference At All

Unfortunately the tablets haven’t made any difference for me at all & I have been taking for 5 months. If anything I feel like I’ve gained weight? I exercise and have a very healthy diet.

Purchased in November 2020.

Effective WithinDid not work
Side Effects
  • None

Charmaine Smith
Charmaine SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product - it’s made a huge difference!

I tried this product because I wasn’t coping well with the transition through menopause and all the lovely effects thereof. Since taking Happy Hormones my hot flushes are considerably less, I sleep better and mood swings are not as severe. I highly recommend giving it a try !!

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
Kirthana M
Kirthana MSydney, NSW

Definite improvement !

Started taking this product to try and help with my menstrual migraines and some peri-menopausal symptoms . In the 2 months since I’ve started, I have noticed a difference in the duration of my migraine, that is, I’m recovering slightly faster from it. Overall, I feel better, my night sweats have reduced greatly, and I’m not feeling as tired as before. I take this along with Happy Greens , Happy Turmeric( which is an absolute life saver ) and Happy Calm. I love these products so far.

Purchased in February 2021 for $99.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
Skye M
Skye MHunter Region, NSW

Game Changer and back in the Land of the Living

Multiple trips to the Doctor to help alleviate menopause symptoms with no success. Started HH and after 4 days I noticed the difference, and 3 months later feel back in my own skin.

Purchased in March 2021 for $99.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Totally Amazing!!!!

I have been taking HH capsules for 3 years.
It has made me feel like a happy person !
It has controlled my mood swings and a lot less hot flushes from menopause.

Purchased in April 2018 for $100.00.

Effective WithinMore than a month
Side Effects
  • None

Mary
MaryWestern Australia

Positive results in a short time

After years of irregular cycles and heavy bleeding I decided to try the powder. My cycles have become regular and my bleeding is significantly less. I have less anxiety and can sleep better too. I noticed these differences within 4 months of taking the product and have now been taking it for over a year.

Purchased in February 2020.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Nicola Jones
Nicola JonesPerth, WA

Happy hormone

I’m taking happy hormones to help with my hot flushes and pre-menopause condition feeling fatigue etc this product has helped with my energy levels and my hot flushes would highly recommend this product

Purchased in February 2021.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

leigh
leighasked
Happy Hormones

Why isn't there a photo of the reverse side of the bottle with the ingredients?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

This is a public review site. We do not control it. You can check out everything at www.happyhealthyyyou.com.au

Jan C
Jan Casked

Which is the best way to take Happy Hormones.Powder v Capsules

Caroline

I take the capsules, as they are easy to take with some water wherever you are.

m.smith
m.smithasked
Happy Hormones

Can you take happy calm while on a mild anti depressant

Get an answer from our members and Happy Healthy You representatives

Happy Hormones

The Happy Hormones range can help maintain a healthy hormonal balance, largely using herbs and other natural ingredients.

It’s available in three versions: a drinkable powder, a vegan-friendly powder or capsules (also vegan-friendly). The capsules are an easy pill to swallow if you’re usually rushing in the mornings or don’t like the taste of health powders. They’re also suitable for teens, and at 60 capsules for $39.95, not too expensive if you want a trial run.

The Happy Hormones range had many happy customers who reported a wealth of positive health benefits. These included less joint pain, improved sleep, a calmer mood, and help with menopause and perimenopause symptoms like hot flushes.

Compare all 3 Happy Hormones
CategoryVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary Supplements
TargetsWomen's HealthWomen's HealthWomen's Health