Capsules, Powder, Vegan
See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happy Healthy You

Sorry, no results were found. Try clearing all filters to read all reviews or change your search.

Cancergirl
Cancergirlasked
Capsules

I am 61..just.. have been on hrt for 10 years..decided to wean myself off completely.
All symptoms came back.. mainly hot flushes..
I notice that some reviews are saying they have been taking HH for 2/3 years ..
Question 1:
Has the quality of ingredients of HH changed?
Question 2:
Do they contain fillers
Question 3.
Is more better.. ?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi there. This is a third party review site. Can you drop us an email at support@happyhealthyyou.com.au and our team will be happy to help you.

chookmoo
chookmooasked
Capsules

I have been taking the Happy Hormones tablets since January this year. I still get hot flushes which is why I started on these, I am nearly out & not sure if I should continue to buy them! How do I know if they are helping me or not?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi there. Can I ask what dose you are taking? Also we have a lot of other tips and tricks you can try to minimise flushes. Have you been in touch with our practitioner team?

Amanda
Amanda asked
Happy Hormones

Are these ok for my 13 year old daughter who is menstruating and gets very emotional the week before her periods are due?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Yes Happy Hormones would be idea for her Amanda. Drop our team an email and they can best advise you about dosage. Support@happyhealthyyou.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Happy Healthy You representatives

Happy Hormones

The Happy Hormones range can help maintain a healthy hormonal balance, largely using herbs and other natural ingredients.

It’s available in three versions: a drinkable powder, a vegan-friendly powder or capsules (also vegan-friendly). The capsules are an easy pill to swallow if you’re usually rushing in the mornings or don’t like the taste of health powders. They’re also suitable for teens, and at 60 capsules for $39.95, not too expensive if you want a trial run.

The Happy Hormones range had many happy customers who reported a wealth of positive health benefits. These included less joint pain, improved sleep, a calmer mood, and help with menopause and perimenopause symptoms like hot flushes.

Compare all 3 Happy Hormones
CategoryVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary Supplements
TargetsWomen's HealthWomen's HealthWomen's Health