Capsules, Powder, Vegan

4.9

Teenz

TeenzSoutheast, SA

What a change!!

I've been taking Happy Hormones for a week and can already notice my sleep has improved - no more waking 5 times a night; and I feel a lot calmer. I'm in the process of selling my house, normally I'd be crazy stressed - but I'm coping much better than usual!! Definitely recommend this product to any woman who suffers with hormone issues!!

Purchased in March 2021 for $99.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
Lisa M

Lisa MSouth East Queensland, QLD

No Difference At All

Unfortunately the tablets haven’t made any difference for me at all & I have been taking for 5 months. If anything I feel like I’ve gained weight? I exercise and have a very healthy diet.

Effective WithinDid not work
Side Effects
  • None
Happy Healthy You
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Charmaine SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product - it’s made a huge difference!

I tried this product because I wasn’t coping well with the transition through menopause and all the lovely effects thereof. Since taking Happy Hormones my hot flushes are considerably less, I sleep better and mood swings are not as severe. I highly recommend giving it a try !!

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Kirthana M

Kirthana MSydney, NSW

Definite improvement !

Started taking this product to try and help with my menstrual migraines and some peri-menopausal symptoms . In the 2 months since I’ve started, I have noticed a difference in the duration of my migraine, that is, I’m recovering slightly faster from it. Overall, I feel better, my night sweats have reduced greatly, and I’m not feeling as tired as before. I take this along with Happy Greens , Happy Turmeric( which is an absolute life saver ) and Happy Calm. I love these products so far.

Purchased in February 2021 for $99.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
Skye M

Skye MHunter Region, NSW

Game Changer and back in the Land of the Living

Multiple trips to the Doctor to help alleviate menopause symptoms with no success. Started HH and after 4 days I noticed the difference, and 3 months later feel back in my own skin.

Purchased in March 2021 for $99.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
Mary

MaryWestern Australia

Positive results in a short time

After years of irregular cycles and heavy bleeding I decided to try the powder. My cycles have become regular and my bleeding is significantly less. I have less anxiety and can sleep better too. I noticed these differences within 4 months of taking the product and have now been taking it for over a year.

Purchased in February 2020.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Nicola Jones

Nicola JonesPerth, WA

Happy hormone

I’m taking happy hormones to help with my hot flushes and pre-menopause condition feeling fatigue etc this product has helped with my energy levels and my hot flushes would highly recommend this product

Purchased in February 2021.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
Donna Rose

Donna RoseHunter Region, NSW

Absolutely love it it’s the best I feel great since starting it.

I take this product to help with menopause symptoms and I also have hypothyroidism which it helps with.
I have had no reactions to this product
I recommend it to my friends.

Purchased in March 2020.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Definitely does what it says!

Purchased in February 2021 at Online.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Steve Kayeleen M.

Steve Kayeleen M.Goldfields, WA

Absolutely Amazing

In just 9 days of taking HH Powder it has changed my life literally, Menopause & mood swings & weight gain & especially the hot flushes im 50yrs old been suffering for 3 years bow until i found this great product. No joke this is the bomb i was so skeptical about this product as ive tried everything except HRT but i feel amazing x

Purchased in January 2021 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for $54.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
Ines

InesSydney, NSW

It actually works!!!

I am writing this review after already ordering my second tub of the capsules. Initially I was very skeptical and I thought this to be a gimmick - I was pleased to have been proven wrong. Given I’m almost 30 and had begun to experience adult hormonal imbalances leadings to breakouts I was stressed and looking for something to help. The capsules and the fermented tumeric were excellent. I hope that after not using them for 6 months (as I had run out) the second time around is just as impressive.

Purchased in May 2020.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Good bye hot flushes!

This great pure natural product has helped me a lot with my PMS symptoms,
at age of 42, my hot flushes, night sweats, mood swings, headaches are much better thanks to HH I can sleep properly again, the recommended dose is 2 capsules twice a day, I'm taking 1 capsule a day and it has worked for me perfectly fine! No side effects or allergenic reactions, Got result within a week after taking the tablet! Love you HH!

Purchased in October 2020 at Online for $99.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Excellent product but not for everyone

Purchased as I have a lot of hormonal imbalances, estrogen dominant and low progesterone. took for approx 3 weeks where I felt a positive improvement in my mood. Then i found out that two of the ingredients in the product are not recommended for people with estrogen dominant Breast Cancer related conditions. So unfortunately felt I could not continue to take them. All I would say is that yes, it is an excellent product, from a highly ethical company, with many positive reviews to support this, but do your own research first to make sure it is for you. Contact the HHY support team if you are not sure as they are very helpful.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Annie O

Annie OSouth East Queensland, QLD

Does what its supposed to do.

I was feeling like my hormones were a little out of control, so I bought the capsules and havent looked back. My mood is stable, I'm not feeling as down as I was and not as stressed. I was feeling better the day I started taking it. I love this product.

Purchased in September 2020 for $99.95.

Effective WithinOne day
Side Effects
  • None

No more hot flushes. Am feeling so much better. Love natural remedies as Happy Hormones is.

I didn’t like feeling flushed and even a bit unsure of my feelings and moods. I am a healthy woman and love feeling like me again. Have had no reactions to happy hormones probably because it’s all natural.

Purchased in October 2020.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Toni

ToniWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Happy Happy Hormones

I am Happy Happy Happy. I sleep better at night, Hot flushes halved, have more energy through the day and menopause symptoms are drastically reduced. Also the customer service is above and beyond! .

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
JulieM

JulieMSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is great! no more hot flushes Yeah!!!

I just bought my third happy Hormones after following the website for so many years, not sure why I waiting so long, don't wait check it out as now and now I don't suffer from hot flushes anymore and I am 54 years young.

Purchased for $64.95.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

So happy!

I sleep better at night, have more energy through the day and pms symptoms are drastically reduced. Also the customer service is above and beyond! I have Crohn’s disease and was given wonderful advice from a nutritionist via email.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
Shirley M.

Shirley M.South East Queensland, QLD

It's making a difference!

I've been taking this powder for only a short time & already I'm feeling so much better within myself, have more energy & I've lost a couple of kg (thrilled about this!). It's the only change I've made so it has to be this. I have reordered already so I don't run out.

Purchased in October 2020 for $90.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Good bye moody blues

Am in early stages of menopause and was really starting to struggle with mood swings. Decided to give HH a go and am so happy I did. Hubby was pretty happy also. 100% has helped with mood swings

Purchased for $99.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

m.smith

m.smithasked

Happy Hormones

Can you take happy calm while on a mild anti depressant

Leanne F.

Leanne F.asked

Capsules

could you please let me know what ingredients are in this product

Happy Healthy You
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi Leanne, Happy Hormones is made up of 11 ingredients. If you follow this link all the ingredients are listed. https://happyhealthyyou.com.au/products/happy-hormones-150g

Shenay

Shenay asked

Capsules

I suffer from hot flushes/sleepiness nights , would it help me sleep thru as I am suffering waking up 5-6 times every night

Charmaine Smith

Hi Shenay, I have been taking Happy Hormones for a few months now and I felt the difference within the first few days. My hot flushes are few and far between, I sleep well and my mood swings are heaps better. No weight gain whatsoever.

Get an answer from our members and Happy Healthy You representatives

Happy Hormones

The Happy Hormones range can help maintain a healthy hormonal balance, largely using herbs and other natural ingredients.

It’s available in three versions: a drinkable powder, a vegan-friendly powder or capsules (also vegan-friendly). The capsules are an easy pill to swallow if you’re usually rushing in the mornings or don’t like the taste of health powders. They’re also suitable for teens, and at 60 capsules for $39.95, not too expensive if you want a trial run.

The Happy Hormones range had many happy customers who reported a wealth of positive health benefits. These included less joint pain, improved sleep, a calmer mood, and help with menopause and perimenopause symptoms like hot flushes.

Compare all 3 Happy Hormones
CategoryVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary Supplements
TargetsWomen's HealthWomen's HealthWomen's Health